ADVERTISEMENT

Young People Dying Mysteriously. Is it the damn shots?

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Just got back from my annual golf trip(well one of them) and there were two guys who had young family members die suddenly.

One guy's son in law died. 38 years old while watching tv. They found him with a soda in his hand dead sitting up on the couch. The family went to be and he stayed up to watch some tv at 1030pm. Wife went to check on him early in the morning as he never came to bed. Dead as can be sitting up on the couch. She though he was asleep and went to take the drink out of his hand and he was dead. Sudden heat failure. No previous issues.

THe other guy's cousin died. Also in his 30's. No health issues. Ran a gym and competed in competitions. Healthy as can be. One night complained his legs were aching. Finally went to emergency room and he was full of blood clots. Made it three days and died in the hospital.

Both of the families believe it might have been the damn shots.

Rox might be on to something. One golf trip and two guys have healthy family members in their 30's die suddenly. Common theme? The damn shots.

Last edited:
Just got back from my annual golf trip(well one of them) and there were two guys who had young family members die suddenly.

One guy's son in law died. 38 years old while watching tv. They found him with a soda in his hand dead sitting up on the couch. The family went to be and he stayed up to watch some tv at 1030pm. Wife went to check on him early in the morning as he never came to bed. Dead as can be sitting up on the couch. She though he was asleep and went to take the drink out of his hand and he was dead. Sudden heat failure. No previous issues.

THe other guy's cousin died. Also in his 30's. No health issues. Ran a gym and competed in competitions. Healthy as can be. One night complained his legs were aching. Finally went to emergency room and he was full of blood clots. Made it three days and died in the hospital.

Rox might be on to something. One golf trip and two guys have healthy family members in the 30's die suddenly. Common them? The damn shots.
Of course it’s the shots. The insurance actuaries are sounding the alarm. We should not still be at extremely high all-cause mortality levels 2 years into a “pandemic” that claimed all the vulnerable “pull-ahead” deaths in 2020-21.

Catastrophe ahead.

Of course it’s the shots. The insurance actuaries are sounding the alarm. We should not still be at extremely high all-cause mortality levels 2 years into a “pandemic” that claimed all the vulnerable “pull-ahead” deaths in 2020-21.

Catastrophe ahead.
I have heard the military is not requiring the booster. Makes you wonder what they know that we don't know. At first they were like you have to take the damn shot or your career is over. Now, no booster requirements.

Reactions: ThunderCat98

Rox might be on to something. One golf trip and two guys have healthy family members in their 30's die suddenly. Common theme? The damn shots.
You're a lying idiot and trumptard. Oath breaker.

Catastrophe ahead.
You're an idiot.

I have heard the military is not requiring the booster. Makes you wonder what they know that we don't know. At first they were like you have to take the damn shot or your career is over. Now, no booster requirements.
Lying idiot trumptard oath breaker^^^^

There was that Air Force doctor that recommended all flight crews be grounded based on what she was seeing. Maybe they listened to her and actually evaluated the downside.

I got that booster back in December, and was sick for two months. Even had high blood pressure for the first time in my life, but otherwise in decent health. Figure it's too late for me, but I would advise against any shots, especially for young, healthy people. Wouldn't surprise me that more people will die from the shots than the virus itself. Of course, those won't be tracked by the feds.

Fauci is already starting a parade for people to get lined up for another booster. Two months ago, he was all talk about the virus going away, but the deep state got into his head, and now he's warning of a huge outbreak, right before the next election. All for those mail-in ballots, but they'll have to cheat even more this time around if they want to stay in office and continue to pound America deeper into the ground.

I won't be getting anymore shots, but like I said, it might be too late for me.

Resist! Not my President! Biden has to bring in more voters via illegals because he’s killing off American voters.

I got that booster back in December, and was sick for two months. Even had high blood pressure for the first time in my life, but otherwise in decent health. Figure it's too late for me, but I would advise against any shots, especially for young, healthy people. Wouldn't surprise me that more people will die from the shots than the virus itself. Of course, those won't be tracked by the feds.

Fauci is already starting a parade for people to get lined up for another booster. Two months ago, he was all talk about the virus going away, but the deep state got into his head, and now he's warning of a huge outbreak, right before the next election. All for those mail-in ballots, but they'll have to cheat even more this time around if they want to stay in office and continue to pound America deeper into the ground.

I won't be getting anymore shots, but like I said, it might be too late for me.
You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
Are you against free people in the free country being able to make their own choices? I know you are when it comes to mass murder of babies, but what about other people in this free and open society?

Kind of thinking you're a self loathing commie, but that's just my opinion.

I'm going to add you to the list of nutty progressives. Those are the people that are responsible for putting America into the ground. Them, and mush brains who pretty much doesn't know where he's even at on any given moment.

Are you against free people in the free country being able to make their own choices? I know you are when it comes to mass murder of babies, but what about other people in this free and open society?

Kind of thinking you're a self loathing commie, but that's just my opinion.

I'm going to add you to the list of nutty progressives. Those are the people that are responsible for putting America into the ground. Them, and mush brains who pretty much doesn't know where he's even at on any given moment.
You're a lying idiot.

Nelly Korda recently missed out on the first major of the year after announcing on social media that she would be taking time off after being diagnosed with a blood clot in her left arm.
On Twitter at the weekend, Korda updated her fans, posting that she has had a rough start to 2022 after she also contracted Covid earlier in the year.
Now after also suffering a blood clot, she is at home recovering after successful surgery on the clot in her subclavian vein.
“I recently underwent surgery for a blood clot in my subclavian vein. I am pleased to report the procedure went well and the doctors were happy with the outcome. I am now home recovering and preparing to start rehab. I am looking forward to getting back to 100% so I can begin practicing.”

Screenshot-2022-04-11-at-11.12.45.png

Nelly_Korda_%28cropped%29.jpg

Nelly Korda recently missed out on the first major of the year after announcing on social media that she would be taking time off after being diagnosed with a blood clot in her left arm.
On Twitter at the weekend, Korda updated her fans, posting that she has had a rough start to 2022 after she also contracted Covid earlier in the year.
Now after also suffering a blood clot, she is at home recovering after successful surgery on the clot in her subclavian vein.

Screenshot-2022-04-11-at-11.12.45.png

Nelly_Korda_%28cropped%29.jpg
So sad. All for a virus that posed no risk to her. I will never forgive and I will never forget. Every single person who participated in this scam -- from endorsing lockdowns to masks to vaccine mandates -- is my enemy. If you endorsed any of these things I hate you with every fiber of my being, and hope the worst for you. I hope your death from VAIDS is painful.

Reactions: Archetype XLIV
So sad. All for a virus that posed no risk to her. I will never forgive and I will never forget. Every single person who participated in this scam -- from endorsing lockdowns to masks to vaccine mandates -- is my enemy. If you endorsed any of these things I hate you with every fiber of my being, and hope the worst for you. I hope your death from VAIDS is painful.
You're an idiot.

You know how I feel from our off-board chats.

I've worked very hard to get in a place in life where I pretty much have more than I'll ever need with a wife I don't deserve.

And that's what they went after: my wife, a healthcare worker, and my livelihood to provide for it all. We're boosted, but not by choice; and like MH, it made us both ill for an entire weekend.

@murox knows, but the rest of the board doesn't: they found my 41 year old cousin—outdoorsman, marathoner, physical therapist and professor—inexplicably dead last month. I still can't believe it.

I'll never forgive what they demanded of us. And, as explained above, I may die tomorrow; so whenever the true fight for everything we love gets started, I'll be ready.

^^^^Those are the same idiots that made light of the covid mortality rate and are now complaining about possible adverse deaths from a vaccine at a far, far less percentage. The irony.

The damage the governmentof this country did, that jncludes state and local, is beyond what we can imagine.

They would do more and will.

They can kiss my ass.

Last edited:
You need therapy. Or THC.

the rest of the board doesn't: they found my 41 year old cousin—outdoorsman, marathoner, physical therapist and professor—inexplicably dead last month. I still can't believe it.
My condolences.

Weird shit happens. As surprised as I was to have a heart attack at 42, I was even more surprised a month later when I went to Jewish Hospital to get the rest of the plumbing job done; the number of young, healthy appearing people getting heart caths done that day was shocking. We've been raised on a diet of steroids, hormones, and microplastics, it can't be good for us.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
You need therapy. Or THC.

My condolences.

Weird shit happens. As surprised as I was to have a heart attack at 42, I was even more surprised a month later when I went to Jewish Hospital to get the rest of the plumbing job done; the number of young, healthy appearing people getting heart caths done that day was shocking. We've been raised on a diet of steroids, hormones, and microplastics, it can't be good for us.
But take the damn shot

If we are forming opinions based on anecdotal evidence, here's mine: three shots, no COVID, no nothing, and I'm alive. It must be safe then, right?
Look at the young people we have written about in this thread. Younger and with no issues..what is going on?

The real question is how many years will the government and their incestuous cousin, big pharma, withhold the actual data concerning vaccine harm from us.

Reactions: i am herdman
Look at the young people we have written about in this thread. Younger and with no issues..what is going on?
People tragically die from stuff all the time, no matter the age. Average life expectancy used to be closer to the 40s until the past 100 years when medical innovations and aseptic techniques became widespread and people started to live into their 70s on average. A recent epidemic is the narcotic abuse. So many young people are dying from drug overdoses.

People tragically die from stuff all the time, no matter the age. Average life expectancy used to be closer to the 40s until the past 100 years when medical innovations and aseptic techniques became widespread and people started to live into their 70s on average. A recent epidemic is the narcotic abuse. So many young people are dying from drug overdoses.

that shot is screwing people up

I agree, but what percentage? Don't the benefits of the vaccine outweigh the risks?
Would you mind outlining what you believe to be the benefits?

Vaccine efficacy turns negative (you become a Covid magnet) after 60 days.

Rifle’s brother was only 45. I really hope his situation isn’t tied to the “vaccine”.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT