ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when Coker was demanding a public hearing, back in December?

That's really all you have in defense of the sudden switch in GOP thinking.

Reagan's a goddamn saint...but suddenly not being hard on Russia....it's just a little suspect, especially when they want to keep sending money to Israel (believe me, Israel can self-fund their defense). And I'm pro-Israel...but either it's Murica First, or it ain't.
ever find that pee tape?
The least of my concerns.

As I've said, I'd have more respect for Trump if he was into hot Russian hooker pee. It would make him more normal.

But it's a fact that someone here said the dossier was "complete" bullshit, but also a fact that the facts have proven otherwise.
you act like that was the first election russia has ever interfered in
When else have Russian agents met with campaign officials? I think you are confusing Iranian agents and the 1980 Reagan campaign.
you can use the "i'd have done this, i would do that" bullshit all you want. there's a reason snowballs aren't found in hell just like there's a reason there's a better chance of that happening than you ever being in that situation.
The point of that is, what would an average American think and do? Or should think and do? You'd do the same as me, you'd lose your goddamn mind lol.

That's really all you have in defense of the sudden switch in GOP thinking.
no, it's more in making fun of idiots that actually believe the GOP supports putin only because they don't want to send funds to a corrupt government. why do you support funding a corrupt government is the better question.

Reagan's a goddamn saint...but suddenly not being hard on Russia....it's just a little suspect, especially when they want to keep sending money to Israel (believe me, Israel can self-fund their defense). And I'm pro-Israel...but either it's Murica First, or it ain't.
just another reason you can't be taken serious. yore too blinded with party hatred to see the vast difference between supporting israel and ukraine. the US funds collorative missions with israel with most of the aid given to them tied to the requirement that it must be used to purchase US military equipment. the US gives israel around $3.3 billion annually. in contrast, here, Ukraine, here's $75+ billion, use it how you want, give it to whom you will, no accounting necessary and don't worry, if your corrupt officials make it disappear, we'll send more. fuhk that.

The least of my concerns.
pffft, no it's not. it's been proven bullshit and you still believe it.

When else have Russian agents met with campaign officials? I think you are confusing Iranian agents and the 1980 Reagan campaign.
like the US, russia has been in the business of interfering with elections far back beyond 2016. but but but trummmmp!!!! amirite . . . yeah, i'm spot fuhkin on.

Reactions: 30CAT
Well, I'm about 2/3rds of the way through the Senate Intell report. What I've gotten thus far is, Manafort made $millions from Ukraine for years, wanted on Trump's campaign to pay back debts, begged and pleaded to get on the campaign to gain intel on the campaign to "pay" for those debts, and the Trump campaign (like the rest of America) used Wikileaks emails after they were released for political commentary and rhetoric. More to come when I'm not bored to sleep.

(I also forgot to mention the countless, pages and pages of redactions that eliminate the full context of what some of this investigation actually turned up)

Last edited:
why do you support funding a corrupt government is the better question.
Republicans are led by an actual serial grifter, but are concerned someone else is a grifter. Classic.

I've said it before: our government is corrupt. Might as well not pay taxes.
the vast difference
There's no difference. It's either America First or not.

And I'm telling you this as someone that wants Israel to smash the fvck outta Gaza. I'm cool with giving them even more money.
yeah, i'm spot fuhkin on.
Yet you didn't cite another time where actual Russian agents met with campaign people.

Republicans are led by an actual serial grifter, but are concerned someone else is a grifter. Classic.
ure using words above your mental pay grade. that's classic. not like none of us have witnessed that before, though, so carry on making up more dumb shit.

America First or not.
Lol, start acting like it, Mr Ukraine.

I'm telling you this as someone that wants Israel to smash the fvck outta Gaza. I'm cool with giving them even more money.
Keep saying that out loud, you might start believing it yourself. Not fooling me though.

Yet you didn't cite another time where actual Russian agents met with campaign people.
seriously, shut the fk up you Russian sympathizer if you seriously believe your claim that it's never happened.

Reactions: 30CAT and 19MU88
ure using words above your mental pay grade. that's classic. not like none of us have witnessed that before, though, so carry on making up more dumb shit.

Lol, start acting like it, Mr Ukraine.

Keep saying that out loud, you might start believing it yourself. Not fooling me though.

seriously, shut the fk up you Russian sympathizer if you seriously believe your claim that it's never happened.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

I've said it before: our government is corrupt. Might as well not pay taxes.

There's no difference. It's either America First or not.

And I'm telling you this as someone that wants Israel to smash the fvck outta Gaza. I'm cool with giving them even more money.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

ure using words above your mental pay grade
Grifter is highfalutin?
Lol, start acting like it, Mr Ukraine
I'm holding today's GOP to their standard. It's not my standard, dummy.
Not fooling me though.
More like you are a fool.

I want Hamas smashed. I want Hamas sympathizes to learn a lesson. Neighborhood rules, this is what they understand. Then I want lasting peace. Much like with Germany and Japan. Japan has been our friend since we nuked them, they understood. Will religion allow the Palestinians to understand? This remains to be seen, but it's worth a shot when it's over.
if you seriously believe
Still can't cite examples of Russian agents meeting with other campaigns?

Has there been Russian propaganda in elections prior to 2016? Maybe. But that's within the norm, and doesn't involve Americans actively participating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT