ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe received $40K in 'laundered China money' from brother in 2017: House Oversight Committee

Yep. Never screw with rich liberals. They will burn you down.
People who lost big money with FTX:

Tom Brady: Trumper.

Robert Kraft: Democrat turned Trumper.

Kevin O'Leary: Canadian conservative, Trumper, hates Trudeau.

Scaramucci: Trumper. Also plays both sides, possibly only worships money...but that's what I've been telling you all about the rich and politics, right?

Robert Belfer: usually supports Wall Street Democrats, but is anyone that was on the board of Enron a real liberal? Maybe you got me there on him.

It is widely understood that cryptocurrency's big appeal is to libertarian minded people. Also criminals, but that's a another topic. Elon Musk? Loves the crypto. Absolutely libertarian minded.

In the end, it ain't red and blue, it's always green.

Scaramucci: Trumper. Also plays both sides, possibly only worships money...but that's what I've been telling you all about the rich and politics, right?

Robert Belfer: usually supports Wall Street Democrats, but is anyone that was on the board of Enron a real liberal? Maybe you got me there on him.

It is widely understood that cryptocurrency's big appeal is to libertarian minded people. Also criminals, but that's a another topic. Elon Musk? Loves the crypto. Absolutely libertarian minded.

I know you see the Trump boogeyman behind every tree but I don't think politics has anything to do with FTX. The sheer size of the losses plus the easy target SBF presents as well as the celebrity involvement brings this to the forefront.

Bernie Madoff is another easy target that comes to mind. Sheer size of the losses plus many "ordinary" people had huge losses in proportion to their total net worths.

Interesting local story on FTX. Not a lot of "Trumpers" on this list but a long list of investment funds...

Interestingly I wasn't looking for this but stumbled upon it. For the resident Daily Mail snobs Forbes is reporting similar but has a pay wall.

Trying to help out the smaller investors for a change.

"Ray has said that the lion's share of the recovery efforts will go towards smaller investors who held cash in FTX's international and US exchanges, although it remains unclear how large the final amount will be, reports Forbes."

Scaramucci?? Brady??? bahahahahahaha! That's TMZ shit.

Those guys are piss ants compared to Third Point Ventures, Dan Loeb, Sequoia Capital. Goldman, etc (yes...all big wig liberals too).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT