ADVERTISEMENT

Pedo-Joe received $40K in 'laundered China money' from brother in 2017: House Oversight Committee

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
@extragreen still living in denial and supporting the pedophile who supports pedophilia.

LINK: Rep James Comer says James Biden paid Pedo-Joe $40K as a 'loan repayment' after receiving funds from Coker Biden linked to China's CEFC

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said Pedo-Joe, in 2017, received $40,000 in "laundered China money" from the bank account of his brother and his sister-in-law in the form of a personal check, while claiming the president has "exposed himself to future blackmail" from Beijing.

Comer, R-Ky., detailed his findings Wednesday morning in a video posted to X. The findings come after Comer subpoenaed personal and business bank records belonging to both James Biden and Coker Biden as part of his investigation into the Biden Crime family’s business dealings and whether the president was involved.

"Remember when Pedo-Joe told the American people that his son didn’t make money in China? Well, not only did he lie about his son Coker making money in China, but it also turns out that $40,000 in laundered China money landed in Pedo-Joe’s bank account in the form of a personal check," Comer said. "And the Oversight Committee has it."

Comer said the "money trail" began in July 2017 when Coker Biden demanded a $10 million payment from a CEFC associate. In a WhatsApp message, he claimed "he was sitting with his father and that the Biden network would turn on his associate if he didn’t pony up the money," Comer explained.

Coker Biden in the WhatsApp message allegedly told a Chinese business associate from Chinese energy company CEFC that he and his father would ensure "you will regret not following my direction."

Coker requested the $10 million wire for his joint-venture with CEFC called SinoHawk Holdings.

"I am sitting here with my father, and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled," Coker Biden told Henry Zhao, the director of Chinese asset management firm Harvest Fund Management. "And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction."

Zhao responded, in part, "CEFC is willing to cooperate with the family."

Comer, in his video, said that Coker's "extortion scheme worked," noting that just days later, $5 million "flowed in from a Chinese affiliate of CEFC."

Comer, citing bank records he and his committee have obtained, said that on Aug. 8, 2017, the $5 million in funds were sent to Hudson West III, a joint-venture established by Coker Biden and CEFC associate Gongwen Dong. The same day, Hudson West III sent $400,000 to Owasco, P.C.— a separate entity controlled and owned by COker Biden, Comer said.

Days later, on Aug. 14, 2017, Coker Biden wired $150,000 to Lion Hall Group, a company owned by James Biden and his wife Sara Biden. By Aug. 28, 2017, Comer said Sara Biden withdrew $50,000 in cash from Lion Hall Group and later deposited it into her and James Biden’s personal checking account.

"A few days later, Sara Biden cut a check to Pedo-Joe for $40,000," Comer said, referring to the Sept. 3, 2017, check his committee obtained. "The memo line of the check said, ‘loan repayment.’"

Comer said that even if the check — which was 10% of the $400,000 sent to Coker's Owasco — was, in fact, a loan repayment, "it still shows how Pedo-Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name — with money from China no less."

"Without his family peddling his name and his son threatening a CEFC associate with consequences that he said Pedo-Joe knew about, James wouldn’t have had the money to write the $40,000 check to his brother Pedo-Joe," Comer said, adding that the Biden Crime family’s business with CEFC began while Pedo-Joe was serving as vice president.

"In taking funds sourced to a CCP-linked company that wanted to advance China’s interests, Pedo-Joe exposed himself to future blackmail and put America’s interests behind his own desire for money," Comer said, vowing to "continue to follow the money" and to "hold Pedo-Joe accountable for his corruption."

While Pedo-Joe has maintained he was never in business with his son, text messages obtained by Fox News Digital back in 2020 revealed that in May 2017, he met with Coker's business associates for the Sinohawk venture — specifically, Tony Bobulinski. The meeting on May 2, 2017, would have taken place just 11 days before a May 13, 2017, email obtained by Fox News in 2020, which included a discussion of "remuneration packages" for six people in the business deal with CEFC.

The email includes a note that "Coker has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.

The "big guy" has been said to be a reference to Pedo-Joe.

Meanwhile, the committee also on Wednesday released its fourth bank records memo, revealing additional payments the committee has "traced" from "Chinese companies to Pedo-Joe."

So far, during his committee's investigation, Comer said he has found that Biden Crime family members, their business associates and their "related companies" received "significant payments from individuals and companies in China, Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and Romania."

Comer said the House Oversight Committee has learned throughout its investigation that the Biden Crime family and their business associates brought in more than $24 million between 2014 and 2019 by "selling Pedo-Joe as ‘the brand’ around the world."

Meanwhile, last week, Comer said his panel had uncovered evidence that Pedo-Joe, in 2018, received a "$200,000 direct payment" in the form of a "personal check" from James Biden and Sara Biden. That check was also labeled "loan repayment."

Comer said that James Biden "received $600,000 in loans from Americore — a financially distressed and failing rural hospital operator."

"According to bankruptcy court documents, James Biden received these loans based upon representations that his last name Biden, could open doors; and that he could obtain a large investment from the Middle East based on his political connections," Comer said.

"On March 1, 2018, Americore wired a $200,000 loan into James and Sara Biden’s personal bank account — not their business bank account," he continued. "And then, on the very same day, James Biden wrote a $200,000 check from this same personal bank account to Pedo-Joe."

Comer said James Biden "wrote this check to Pedo-Joe as a ‘loan repayment.’"

"Americore — a distressed company — loaned money to James Biden, who then sent it to Pedo-Joe," Comer said.

The White House said the committee found that as a private citizen, the president loaned his brother his own money when his brother needed it, and after reviewing bank records, there is a record that he was repaid.

Fox News Digital has reached out to the White House for comment on Comer's latest allegations.

So by this logic, if a bank gives a person a loan, and then the person goes and goes something illegal to get money, then gives that money back to the bank to pay a loan, the bank is also culpable?

So can we work out some sort of deal where sure you get all the Bidens but also every bank exec goes to prison?

I mean we may not be that far apart here guys.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
"A few days later, Sara Biden cut a check to Pedo-Joe for $40,000," Comer said, referring to the Sept. 3, 2017, check his committee obtained. "The memo line of the check said, ‘loan repayment.’"

Comer said that even if the check — which was 10% of the $400,000 sent to Coker's Owasco — was, in fact, a loan repayment, "it still shows how Pedo-Joe benefited from his family cashing in on his name — with money from China no less."
What was the percentage cut for "the big guy" again?

Reactions: 30CAT
So by this logic, if a bank gives a person a loan, and then the person goes and goes something illegal to get money, then gives that money back to the bank to pay a loan, the bank is also culpable?

So can we work out some sort of deal where sure you get all the Bidens but also every bank exec goes to prison?

Logic? It's against the law and Pedo-Joe is a compromised president of The United States. He's our example?

It amazes me how people keep defending this pedophile, while at the same time crucifying Trump for much less and even lies made up by Democrats.

Look what this jackass has done to our country. From appeasing China and Iran to not upholding our Constitution.

We pay more, we get less and we are less safe than we have been in decades.

Logic? It's against the law and Pedo-Joe is a compromised president of The United States. He's our example?

It amazes me how people keep defending this pedophile, while at the same time crucifying Trump for much less and even lies made up by Democrats.

Look what this jackass has done to our country. From appeasing China and Iran to not upholding our Constitution.

We pay more, we get less and we are less safe than we have been in decades.
There’s a reason Trump wanted Ukraine to investigate that situation, and it wasn’t for just political purposes. That military guy wasn’t protecting integrity, he was protecting the swamp and it’s money laundering.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT

If the bank should, or does, have knowledge that the source of repayment is linked to illegal activity you bet yore ass they have liability and criminal exposure.

Plus that money can be clawed back even if they didn’t know.

I pray there is zero evidence Pedo-Joe has committed a crime. Zero. I think it's a pipe dream though.

What ever detective. There is more evidence against Pedo-Joe than there was evidence of Russia Collusion against Trump, which actually WAS zero. That didn't stop all of you liars from crucifying him for it.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
So you believe your empty head and not your lying eyes. You are one goofy person.
There is zero evidence Joe Biden has committed a crime. Zero.
If I was a betting man, my bet would be this loan turns out like the last one you thought was evidence. You stupid trumptard punk.

There is zero evidence Pedo-Joe has committed a crime. Zero.
If I was a betting man, my bet would be this loan turns out like the last one you thought was evidence. You stupid trumptard punk.

I thought? I think Pedo-Joe is crooked and I know there is plenty of evidence. You see, unlike you, I don't deny what's right in front of my eyes. Unlike you, I don't accept what I can't see and completely untrue.

And as for this recent accusation, Comer has admitted that the loan payment was a plausible possibility.

Yet no banker or CEO ever goes to prison. Fraud, money laundering, you name it. Maybe not your bank, but yeah. Just fines. Some country we live in.

Not true. I had a banker commit loan fraud in a situation I was close to. Market president for one of the largest banks in the US. Got out of the government country club early (6 months). I've heard it described as summer camp without the girls and beer...

Yet no banker or CEO ever goes to prison. Fraud, money laundering, you name it. Maybe not your bank, but yeah. Just fines. Some country we live in.

It’s not the CEO’S fault if a banker in his company breaks the law. That said, I know of plenty instances where a banker has lost their job or been arrested for a variety of reasons.

It’s not the CEO’S fault if a banker in his company breaks the law. That said, I know of plenty instances where a banker has lost their job or been arrested for a variety of reasons.
Every year for license renewal our materials would cite new case law based on criminal violations that occurred the previous year. Bankers are definitely going to prison.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
When huge banks are being fined $100m, $250m, even over $1b for breaking the law, you can bet it is for widespread fvckery and if the CEO wasn't aware something was wrong then that is an incompetent CEO.

I don't care if little bankers get in trouble. Sure, they should get in trouble. I'm just always bothered that the big wigs of America never personally face justice for anything. Now we do trot out some sacrificial lambs, but usually that's because they ripped off rich people....see that nappy headed FTX theif, they are gonna fvck him good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT