ADVERTISEMENT

Comer uncovers pattern in Biden Crime family business probe: 'Very concerning': More "zero evidence," piling up.

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Compromising America. Steal, do dumb shit all you want. I don't care.... Compromising America's security? Catering to our adversaries? That dumb shit has to stop.

LINK: James Comer told FOX Business' Maria Bartiromo the Biden Crime family owned an 'influence-peddling scheme'

The investigation into the Biden Crime Family's businesses is heating up in the House as Republicans continue to dig into the family’s "very concerning" patterns.

Rep. James Comer, R-Ky., chairman of the House Oversight Committee that’s spearheading the investigation into the first family, revealed the findings that are surfacing in the probe, during his appearance on "Mornings with Maria" Tuesday.

"I think we’ve established a pattern, a pattern that Pedo-Joe did communicate with every single person that wired his family millions of dollars. We’ve uncovered a pattern that they were selling the brand," Comer said.

"There’s no buying businesses when the media says Coker Biden and Jim Biden owned an energy company, they didn’t own an energy company. They owned an influence-peddling scheme. That’s all this is," he declared.

On Friday, Pedo-Joe announced that the U.S. will impose more than 500 new sanctions on Russia as a result of Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine. However, it has since been revealed that two Russian oligarchs linked to Coker Biden were spared in the president’s decision, Yelena Baturina and Vladimir Yevtushenkov.

In August, the committee provided screenshots of bank records they say demonstrate that Baturina, the widow of former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov, wired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton on Feb. 14, 2014. Coker Biden's longtime business partner Devon Archer confirmed the payment during his interview.

"That sanctions looks like a policy decision that Pedo-Joe made in return for millions of dollars that his family received from an adversary," Comer said.

The Kentucky GOP rep. continued, calling the act "very concerning" as he highlighted the "firm evidence that the Biden Crime Family took millions of dollars from a shady character in Russia" and as a result, failed to put sanctions on "this particular Russian oligarch."

Comer argued that the Biden Crime Family have "failed to say one single thing they did to receive that money" as the committee continues to find "new accounts from Pedo-Joe every day."

"At the end of the day, we know the Biden Crime Family have taken, you know, over $20 million from our adversaries around the world," he stressed.

The House Oversight leader continued to analyze the investigation’s findings further, suggesting that the Biden Crime Family was "getting paid to help China," the country’s greatest adversary.

"I’ve never seen such hypocrisy on anything in politics," Comer claimed.

"What the Biden Crime Family are trying to say to please their left wing liberal base and what they were trying to do in the private sector to profit from the Chinese Communist Party is daylight and dark," he stressed.

One of the things Americans "need to understand" about the deal with China, Comer added, was that China was "going to pay the Biden Crime Family."

"They paid Coker Biden millions of dollars. They were expecting Pedo-Joe to be a 10% owner, was to implement the Belt and Road Initiative in the United States, take over American energy, take over American manufacturing, buy American farmland," he said. "That's what we are trying to get China not to do in the United States."

As the committee continues to unravel the web of the Biden Crime Family’s past business deals, Comer said the intelligence community has been a major and consistent "player in the cover-up of the Biden Crime Family crimes."

The Kentucky GOP rep. voiced his frustration over the accountability the Biden Crime Family seem to evade, telling Bartiromo that he has "zero confidence" in the country’s intelligence community.

"What we found in this investigation over the past seven or eight years, the Biden Crime Family has been investigated by the FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the Securities and Exchange Commission. The list goes on and on of government agencies that have investigated this family for fraud, for financial crimes," he said.

"All I’m trying to do is get the truth to the American people," he said.

"I think the American people deserve the truth, and they haven’t been given the truth by the mainstream media or by our government agencies."

Reactions: WVUSerg
Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

I didn’t know Comer worked for Fox News, or are you saying they fabricated the quotes? You are just stupid. No sugar coating it at this point.

Reactions: 30CAT
I didn’t know Comer worked for Fox News, or are you saying they fabricated the quotes? You are just stupid. No sugar coating it at this point.
Even an idiot like you should, at the very least suspect that Comer Pyles has nothing. If the "FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the Securities and Exchange Commission" can't find anything, what's the chance your fellow trumptard will?? You lying moron.

They didn't find evidence of an insurrection either.

Hypocritical, dumbass.
You're a lying idiot. Every single person on this board knows there was an insurrection engaged in by trump and his accomplices. Every single person. Including the lying trumptards.
Comer Pyles is a lying idiot... similar to you.

Even an idiot like you should, at the very least suspect that Comer Pyles has nothing. If the "FBI, the DOJ, the IRS, the Securities and Exchange Commission" can't find anything, what's the chance your fellow trumptard will?? You lying moron.
I should trust the organizations that sat on the Hunter laptop for two years, had already authenticated it and then told Twitter it should kill the Post article about it because it was Russian disinformation? Or the 51 former heads of those organizations who claimed it was a Russian disinformation campaign when they knew it was already authenticated?

Keep playing to your strength, nobody does stupid as well as you.

Reactions: WVUSerg
There was no insurrection. It was a riot plain and simple.
You're a Godless lying idiot.
Your orange jesus engaged in an insurrection and illegally attempted to overturn the results of a free and fair election. Then legally found to be liable for sexual abuse, defamation, and fraud. More to follow. oath breaker.

I should trust the organizations that sat on the Hunter laptop for two years, had already authenticated it and then told Twitter it should kill the Post article about it because it was Russian disinformation? Or the 51 former heads of those organizations who claimed it was a Russian disinformation campaign when they knew it was already authenticated?

Keep playing to your strength, nobody does stupid as well as you.
You should continue to worship your orange jesus. You look best when you're groveling to a lying and stupid punk.

You should continue to worship your orange jesus. You look best when you're groveling to a lying and stupid punk.
I didn’t mention Trump, not sure why you brought him up. I asked why I should trust institutions that have been proven to have lied?

I didn’t mention Trump, not sure why you brought him up. I asked why I should trust institutions that have been proven to have lied?
liberalism is a mental disorder easily set off by TDS, obviously. they can't have a conversation without screaming, "BUT TRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!"

I didn’t mention Trump, not sure why you brought him up.
Because he's your orange jesus.
I asked why I should trust institutions that have been proven to have lied?
Yet you worship at the altar of your orange jesus. If you distrust those institutions for lying and then turn around and support and/or defend him, you're either a liar or insane.

liberalism is a mental disorder easily set off by TDS, obviously. they can't have a conversation without screaming, "BUT TRUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!"
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

You're a lying idiot. Every single person on this board knows there was an insurrection engaged in by trump and his accomplices. Every single person. Including the lying trumptards.
Comer Pyles is a lying idiot... similar to you.

Oh, quite the opposite. And the DOJ agrees. You're the only dumbass who thinks otherwise. If there was, they would have charged him. And if "everyone knew" then a jury would have found him gulity. The facts aren't dependent or you stupid opinion. You can't have it both ways.

In no way, shape or form were protesters trying to overthrow the government. The facts speak for themselves. That's why there were no charges. Your hateful opinion just shines the light on your dumbassery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT