ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall University is charging into the future

Why just on occasion? It's not like you are allowed to coach youth baseball anymore, right?
On occasion because posting is a pretty big time-suck. Most days I have more important things to do, yesterday just happened to be wide open, and I was bored. Youth baseball? I don't have children that play baseball and haven't stepped on a baseball field since high school playing days 30 years ago. For christ sake, don't confuse me with Sweeney (sp?).

On occasion because posting is a pretty big time-suck. Most days I have more important things to do, yesterday just happened to be wide open, and I was bored. Youth baseball? I don't have children that play baseball and haven't stepped on a baseball field since high school playing days 30 years ago. For christ sake, don't confuse me with Sweeney (sp?).
Congratulations on figuring out how to correctly use the quote feature.

So you never coached a minors baseball team?

And posting is a "pretty big time-suck"? Great- we all hope you are really busy each day with "more important things to do," so you aren't clogging this board.

Like the 30 pictures be posted over three days in a row while in Cabo? 23 year old “influencers” don’t even post that many pictures for that many days in a row when they go to Cabo.

Or like the flight he took on the Marshall plane that he posted about that would take 2.5 to drive, so he could attend a small chamber of commerce dinner.
Doesn't Brad have his own plane?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT