ADVERTISEMENT

Ketanji Brown Jackson ‘concerned’ First Amendment is ‘hamstringing’ government from censorship....Ummm...The very reason we have a First Amendment?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Dumbass....Crying over lack of government control because our Constitution is in the way. Today's Democrat party wants complete control over our lives

The very idiot, who can't even define a woman, doesn't understand our Constitution and even a bigger idiot (Pedo-Joe) picked her for a seat in the highest court in the land.

extradumbass and his fellow bleaters must be proud.

LINK: Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson raised concerns that the First Amendment may stand in the way of government censorship in unique times.

EXCERPT: “My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods,” Jackson said to Louisiana Solicitor General Benjamin Aguiñaga.

"'I'm concerned that the Constitution is limiting the power of the government' is a completely insane thing for somebody to say who sits on the highest court in the land," the State Freedom Caucus Network's Greg Price said.

Last edited:
Reactions: rvntx and GeauxHerd
Dude, her name is "Ketanji." I would expect her to be a dumbass based on that alone.

Once you're a professional, you'd better be going by your middle name or changing it if you want to be taken serious.

Dumbass....Crying over lack of government control because our Constitution is in the way. Today's Democrat party wants complete control over our lives

The very idiot, who can't even define a woman, doesn't understand our Constitution and even a bigger idiot (Pedo-Joe) picked her for a seat in the highest court in the land.

extradumbass and his fellow bleaters must be proud.

LINK: Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson raised concerns that the First Amendment may stand in the way of government censorship in unique times.

EXCERPT: “My biggest concern is that your view has the First Amendment hamstringing the government in significant ways in the most important time periods,” Jackson said to Louisiana Solicitor General Benjamin Aguiñaga.

"'I'm concerned that the Constitution is limiting the power of the government' is a completely insane thing for somebody to say who sits on the highest court in the land," the State Freedom Caucus Network's Greg Price said.

That is . . . something.

Reactions: 30CAT
She was explicitly hired because of her skin color, by Pedo-Joe.

She can’t define a woman.

She believes in leniency for pedophiles.

She thinks the 1st Amendment is too strict on the federal government.

This is the ilk Democrat voters support.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying this country.

Reactions: raleighherdfan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT