ADVERTISEMENT

911 audio captures woman at Planet Fitness reporting 'completely naked' biological male, who identifies as a woman, in women's locker room

I am choosing the dog over someone who is ok with men being in the womens bathroom.

Use too someone would have just knocked the shit out of the sicko bastard and they would have been applauded for it. These sick liberals think these sick trannies in the women's room are some kind of hero. Just beat their ass and throw them out the door.

Reactions: 30CAT
I am choosing the dog over someone who is ok with men being in the womens bathroom.

Use too someone would have just knocked the shit out of the sicko bastard and they would have been applauded for it. These sick liberals think these sick trannies in the women's room are some kind of hero. Just beat their ass and throw them out the door.
You're a Godless lying idiot trumptard

Those lovely, Democrat policies.

"I love it!" - extralyingdumbass

Well, ET and the libs support a President that showered with his daughter that was afraid of him and prosecute people for exposing it…so not a big deal to them.

Reactions: 30CAT
you wouldn't defend your wife? Or what? You would stare at his weiner? Let him show your wife or what? Are you ok with the sickos doing that in the women's bathroom?
The sicko wont defend his spouse because it brings light to his sick political ideology. The pedo lover advocates showering with children too. He’s a demented sicko.

Reactions: WVUSerg and 30CAT
He just says the same thing over and over because he has no real defense. What’s he suppose to do, admit that he knowingly backs a party of sickos or admit that he is a sicko? Those are the only two real options he has.

Reactions: WVUSerg
He just says the same thing over and over because he has no real defense. What’s he suppose to do, admit that he knowingly backs a party of sickos or admit that he is a sicko? Those are the only two real options he has.
You're a Godless lying idiot trumptard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT