ADVERTISEMENT

93% OF ALL U.S. JOBS SINCE 1989 WERE CREATED UNDER DEM PRESIDENTS

And 100% of all jobs lost during 2020 was the result of the Wuhan virus, which was covered up by the CCP and denied by you...

And 100% of all jobs lost during 2020 was the result of the Wuhan virus, which was covered up by the CCP and denied by you...
We're not counting jobs lost, malarkey brain. We're only talking about net jobs created.

Exactly. You never count the CCP's culpability in anything.
You're trying to avoid facts. Moron. The numbers I gave above totally ignore the orange Jesus administration and his job losses. If I had subtracted his job losses from the republican column the Dems would have 99% of jobs created since 1989.
If I go back to include Reagan, then the cons would have 43% of jobs created, but that would also give cons 7 more years in office than Dems. You would have been better off to not post in this thread.

Why would Democrats even be proud of creating jobs? Disappointing. They're supposed to be about eliminating jobs and creating checks.

But yeah, Trump did more of that than any president I've ever seen. Eliminated jobs to stay home for nothing and passed out more checks than anybody.

Biden has opened us back up way more than we were when Trump closed us down.

The whole thing with Trump closing us down makes me wonder about it all. This whole GOP thing may just be tyrannical control of everything. I mean hell, you've got Hannity and all complaining on the radio about Biden. Trump was worse and caused all of what's going on right now with the shutdowns and paying everyone gigantic amounts of money to stay home.

Trump turned into FDR times 10. Biden just can't even keep up with it. Would he like to be able to though? Maybe not. Maybe now, Republican is the new welfare party.

The Bengals won the AFC and now Republicans are all about welfare. Too much change in this life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT