ADVERTISEMENT

Your doom and gloom...

extragreen

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 2, 2007
is falling on deaf ears.

America's economic mood is improving fast: survey​

All time record high real personal disposable income.
Most manufacturing jobs during the last 15 years
Record high real GDP
Wall Street neared a record high 1/10/24
23 consecutive months of UE rate below 4%.

14+ million jobs created. All time U.S. record.

New HHS Report Shows National Uninsured Rate Reached All-Time Low in 2023 After Record-Breaking ACA Enrollment Period​

Lib news can't even keep their stories straight. Here is one about why Americans are unhappy with the economy. Reality is people are getting pinched. Rent is up. Food is up..Every day items are up...the idiots at the govt don't even count that.

Me and trump at brunch...
Dp-jJX.gif

Reactions: GeauxHerd
Rent is up.
I have two properties under 3% and two without mortgages. Guess you complainers should have worked harder/studied more.

Food is up..
Including a large tip, dinner for my mother and me last night was $54. Gourment Bison burger, Impossible burger, two orders of parmesan fries, milkshake. Seems reasonable to me. Guess you complainers should have worked harder/studied more. I'll let you know how much the brunch overlooking the beach in Laguna is today.

Want some legit complaining? After 401k contributions, I lose 48% of my paycheck to taxes . . . not to mention property taxes. So I - the one who is paying to house and feed you and your family over the years so you can defend the Ohio River - should be the one complaining.

Until we get diesel prices down, and conflicts around the world that flared up due to impotent US policy the last 3 years it won’t get better.

I have two properties under 3% and two without mortgages. Guess you complainers should have worked harder/studied more.

Including a large tip, dinner for my mother and me last night was $54. Gourment Bison burger, Impossible burger, two orders of parmesan fries, milkshake. Seems reasonable to me. Guess you complainers should have worked harder/studied more. I'll let you know how much the brunch overlooking the beach in Laguna is today.

Want some legit complaining? After 401k contributions, I lose 48% of my paycheck to taxes . . . not to mention property taxes. So I - the one who is paying to house and feed you and your family over the years so you can defend the Ohio River - should be the one complaining.
My house is paid off, remember? I was talking about rent across the board. I lose close to 50% of mine as well. I pay my fair share and then some of taxes. Food is up, there is no denying that. Many people are getting hurt by it. Transportation costs are high. Repairs and parts are high. That crushes the working class and middle class. Really hurts the poor.

You haven't paid shit for me and my family.

Reactions: 19MU88
Used car prices are up 38% over the last two years. On top of that interest rates have doubled. That’s a killer for working folks when they can’t afford a car.

Inventory shortages, supply-chain issues, and low trade-in values.

SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

Used car prices are up 38% over the last two years.
God, I love when you attempt to talk about numbers.
Used car prices are down nearly 25% over the last two years. You couldn't be more wrong about this even if you were trying to use Biblical science.

On top of that interest rates have doubled.
For prime and super-prime customers, sure. For near-prime and subprime, you're again very wrong.

That’s a killer for working folks when they can’t afford a car.
Should have worked/studied harder. Thoughts and prayers.

Should have worked/studied harder.
What does your sports medicine degree, or economics, or whatever, have to do with your success? Likely absolutely nothing. Stop touting a degree that likely has zero to do with your success.

What does your sports medicine degree, or economics, or whatever, have to do with your success? Likely absolutely nothing. Stop touting a degree that likely has zero to do with your success.
Doesn't have to be with my degree. Overwhelming data shows that having a four-year degree greatly increases a person's earnings over their life.

Of course. I can get more than 6% interest doing nothing with my money. If I can get a rate sub 3%, it's an easy decision.

Oh? Who pays for your son's housing, food, healthcare, etc.?
Well, he is in his own housing and pays for that. Who helps keep the country safe, so you can be rich? He pays for his own food unlesss he is in the field eating a MRE or whatever they have . I would consider what he has done and gone through to be a fair trade. If you consider the life of an infantry paratrooper, I would say you got a pretty good deal. He is gone again. So, you are not paying for that alone...other people pay taxes too. How would know where your taxes go to directly? You might be paying for Trumps's Secrete Service Detail. Didn't you say you wrote you income down to next to nothing to avoid taxes? Maybe you aren't paying anything.

Last edited:
Well, he is in his own housing and pays for that. Who helps keep the country safe, so you can be rich? He pays for his own food unlesss he is in the field eating a MRE or whatever they have .
Yes, but that housing and that food comes from me. My tax dollars. My hard work. And I can't even get a simple "thank you" from you. Typical entitlement from Republicans.

Who helps keep the country safe,

What part of the Ohio River did you keep safe during your time?

Didn't you say you wrote you income down to next to nothing to avoid taxes? Maybe you aren't paying anything.

Even with write-offs from a $4MM business park and two properties whose interest payments allow for a good tax refund, I still paid over $100k in taxes last year. I'm glad that your family can reap rewards from my hard work.

Yes, but that housing and that food comes from me. My tax dollars. My hard work. And I can't even get a simple "thank you" from you. Typical entitlement from Republicans.

What part of the Ohio River did you keep safe during your time?

Even with write-offs from a $4MM business park and two properties whose interest payments allow for a good tax refund, I still paid over $100k in taxes last year. I'm glad that your family can reap rewards from my hard work.
Greemup Locks and Dams, I guess????. How do you know that comes from you? You don't pay all that yourself and you don't know where it your tax dollars go. You think you are the only one that pays taxes? Do you not think I pay taxes? LMAO.

Guess what? It appears that we paid more taxes than you did. No need to thank anybody.

Thank you for you service, paying taxes and jetsetting around the country. The US military is proud to allow you to do that and thanks for your taxes. With all your frequent flyer miles, maybe the Air Force will make you an honorary member With your hundred grand you paid and what got divided out to them you buy 2 rounds of ammo, half a MRE, and 1.2 inches of 100 mph tape.

Last edited:
Greemup Locks and Dams, I guess????. How do you know that comes from you? You don't pay all that yourself and you don't know where it your tax dollars go. You think you are the only one that pays taxes? Do you not think I pay taxes? LMAO.

Guess what? It appears that we paid more taxes than you did. No need to thank anybody.

Thank you for you service, paying taxes and jetsetting around the country. The US military is proud to allow you to do that and thanks for your taxes. With all your frequent flyer miles, maybe the Air Force will make you an honorary member With your hundred grand you paid and what got divided out to them you buy 2 rounds of ammo, half a MRE, and 1.2 inches of 100 mph tape.
No let the navy have him

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT