ADVERTISEMENT

FACTS

Maybe from a monetary standpoint....but from other standpoints what he's done for ukraine is guarantee a generation of young men are wiped out and/or fleeing that country and by not pushing fo ra peace deal earlier and having unrealistic expectations it's done nothing but cost them lives and even more land.
Where did all this russia appeasement come from?

Where did all of the Russia Collusion come from?

• Love
Reactions: 30CAT
Extradumbass can't defend or debate, so he posts a picture of his hero and his obsession.

Actually, I dropped out of Ambassador as I'm now retired (you know rich...).
So now your claim is that you were staying at hotels over 100 nights per year and spending more than $23k through the last year of your employment? Uh huh, sure. We all believe you.

Nothing wrong with Marriott properties, stayed at one last week. But, I have never heard anyone brag about hotel stays. Never heard uber rich brag about hotel stays either.
That's because there aren't too many people you know who spend $30k a year at hotels, have constant stays at Ritz Carlton/St. Regis/JW, travel to 31 away baseball games, make numerous personal trips to Asia and Europe in a year, etc. You should be honored that I communicate with you.

LOL…only $1 million in southern California? That would be a $200,000 house in West Virginia. Congrats!
The point isn't that that particular property of mine is more luxurious than the average house on here (though it is by far). The point is that my income allows me to have the $1MM house, a handful of others, have neighbors who are current MLB players, actors, retired MLB players (one in the Hall of Fame), cast members on Real Housewives, etc. Stuff that the incomes on here don't allow.

In other words, me > peasants.

And with that sweet, sweet almost-no-down-payment deal you got, I’m sure you’re not swimming in equity. What, exactly, are you bragging about?
I don't know about "swimming," but based on what my lender coincidentally sent me this morning when estimating my equity, I've done alright for 2.5 years on this property. Considering that SoCal has gone 40 years with consistant and significant property appreciation with the exception of one small hiccup, imagine what the equity will be in another 2.5 years. It will be enough to buy "one of the three biggest, nicest, and most expensive homes on the board" just with the equity in that one property.

I know you are a banker, but I feel like I should be the one lending money. Oh, wait, the company I had equity in that sold for nine-figures already did that, so I guess I was a banker of sorts.

So now your claim is that you were staying at hotels over 100 nights per year and spending more than $23k through the last year of your employment? Uh huh, sure. We all believe you.

That's because there aren't too many people you know who spend $30k a year at hotels, have constant stays at Ritz Carlton/St. Regis/JW, travel to 31 away baseball games, make numerous personal trips to Asia and Europe in a year, etc. You should be honored that I communicate with you.
I think I've repeatedly said I don't care if anyone believes me. Only reason I ever mentioned it was to laugh at you and your pathetic boasts! Are you still sore about my lifetime status that you misunderstood and looked foolish questioning? I can't recall but I do know you were dead wrong on one of your status things that you care about and I have to work to recall. See ya Baldy. U so pathetic

Are you still sore about my lifetime status that you misunderstood and looked foolish questioning? I can't recall but I do know you were dead wrong on one of your status things that you care about and I have to work to recall.
You sound like an idiot. Again, it's why nobody engages with you on here.

I didn't misunderstand anything. You claimed you were a current Ambassador (last year). That was a complete lie. You claim I was "dead wrong" on something, yet you also conveniently can't recall. It's because you're a moron who reads and writes like like morons are expected to.

See ya Baldy. U so pathetic
Exactly my point.

You sound like an idiot. Again, it's why nobody engages with you on here.

I didn't misunderstand anything. You claimed you were a current Ambassador (last year). That was a complete lie. You claim I was "dead wrong" on something, yet you also conveniently can't recall. It's because you're a moron who reads and writes like like morons are expected to.

Exactly my point.
Yawn! You are lying. You didn't understand that I had Titanium for life and had to go check to realize your mistake.

Your mean girl routine is old. I don't care if anyone engages me here. I'm not the one starting threads with pathetic boasts seeking attention. Also moron, did you forget already? You @88 me to garner my attention.

I don't mind you doing that, I'm always willing to mock you baldy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT