ADVERTISEMENT

A hurricane and now an earthquake in Southern California.

I totally disagree of what you say about California people . They are for the most part not evil and a soulless place. I lived there for three years and I found the people to be good and kind and not at all like you described them. God is not punishing them. Earthquakes have been there for ages and as for the hurricane you can blame that all the really bad weather events on people all over the world for their ignorance to the obvious global warming caused by themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
I totally disagree of what you say about California people . They are for the most part not evil and a soulless place. I lived there for three years and I found the people to be good and kind and not at all like you described them. God is not punishing them. Earthquakes have been there for ages and as for the hurricane you can blame that all the really bad weather events on people all over the world for their ignorance to the obvious global warming caused by themselves.
Hurricanes are rare in California but it happens. This one is a tropical storm when it gets there.

Guess what. It is on the ocean. The water Temps near California are cool and weakened it. It has happened before.

Hurricanes are rare in California but it happens. This one is a tropical storm when it gets there.

Guess what. It is on the ocean. The water Temps near California are cool and weakened it. It has happened before.
The storm flooded California badly as they are not used to this. This was no minor weather event in California.

^^^idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.
^^^
V5XNmZ7.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT