ADVERTISEMENT

If conservatives protested, shutting streets down & chanting 'Death to America!', do you think the left would go nuts, wanting them thrown in jail?

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
I do. Are we in Iran? Is this not inciting terrorism? With this administration, it would be if it were conservatives doing it.

It begs the question: Why is the left silent over the radical leftwingers doing this? Where are the arrests? In California, these type of protestors, against Israel, shut down the Golden Gate. This is AOC-type shit (elected by bleaters). This is a disease in the Democrat party.

Again, imagine if these were socalled 'MAGA voters' (especially) or conservatives. Oh, the hell Democrats would raise. extralyingdumbass and Bernie-boy would be having a heyday.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
I do. Are we in Iran? Is this not inciting terrorism? With this administration, it would be if it were conservatives doing it.

It begs the question: Why is the left silent over the radical leftwingers doing this? Where are the arrests? In California, these type of protestors, against Israel, shut down the Golden Gate. This is AOC-type shit (elected by bleaters). This is a disease in the Democrat party.

Again, imagine if these were socalled 'MAGA voters' (especially) or conservatives. Oh, the hell Democrats would raise. extralyingdumbass and Bernie-boy would be having a heyday.
Sounds like an insurrection to me!

Liberals only “care about America” when Repubs are in the White House. Otherwise, they remain cowardly silent.

Reactions: 30CAT
Where are the “mainstream” democrats you ask? It’s the same way the Nazis were able to exterminate 6 million Jews while all the “good Germans “ did nothing.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT