ADVERTISEMENT

If you had to choke down 600 calories, how would you do it?

Kate Branson

Silver Buffalo
Dec 16, 2020
I chew and spit for hours, but at the end of the night I choke down 600 calories in extra cookies just to stay alive. That's not even enough. I'm starving and dying, but I think I may be able to live on these choked down 600 calories.

This is very hard for me to do now. I hate it. Give me some good ideas of easy to somehow swallow food that would be 600 calories and not have a bunch of damn salt in it.

What are we down to here, ice cream? I thought I'd have to be very old and riddled with cancer to get to this point, but I have made it already. Actual food swallowed really just about makes me nauseous at this point.

I lied before and said that, but now it's really true.

I normally go with one of those over priced protein drinks every day for lunch. Cost me like $1.75 for 10 ounces of milk with probably a spoon of lard mixed in. Those are like 260 calories, so you could maybe opt to drink two of them, and add a couple mini-hershey bars to get to 600.

Sounds like something. Chalk and candy bars, oh yeah.

Had to quit going to Michigan because it was too damn crowded everywhere. I got sunglasses illegally darkened from an online dealer and now I can drive back in the WV mountains without getting severe headaches.

So I'm back to the Mon National Forest, staying at Weston in a cheap hotel. Might be where I have to die. Everywhere else is too crowded and chaotic. Can't stand it anymore.

Sell all, move to the mountains and die. Supposed to sit at the Gallipolis Locks to watch the tumors pop out, but I just don't know.

Don't go to the Frametown Park and Ride. It sucks, nowhere to piss, no shade. **** the Frametown Park and Ride. Might as well stop at the damn rest area past Servia.

Sounds like something. Chalk and candy bars, oh yeah.

Had to quit going to Michigan because it was too damn crowded everywhere. I got sunglasses illegally darkened from an online dealer and now I can drive back in the WV mountains without getting severe headaches.

So I'm back to the Mon National Forest, staying at Weston in a cheap hotel. Might be where I have to die. Everywhere else is too crowded and chaotic. Can't stand it anymore.

Sell all, move to the mountains and die. Supposed to sit at the Gallipolis Locks to watch the tumors pop out, but I just don't know.

Don't go to the Frametown Park and Ride. It sucks, nowhere to piss, no shade. **** the Frametown Park and Ride. Might as well stop at the damn rest area past Servia.
Plenty of trees to piss on in Frametown. I love pissing outside like that. Something refreshing about it.

I just pull over and try my best to aim my withered vine toward the car. With these Lasix though, holy shit I get these great pees. I must have these pees. And I must just pull off on the road and take them on shoulders, whatever is readily available.

I piss in the alley out here at lunch. Last winter just pissed in the parking lot at Meijer. Too damn cold to go in and my legs were frozen stiff. I probably will die this winter if I even make it that far, but we'll see. Don't see how I'm going to stand the cold. More chalk and Hershey's maybe.

Pissing is good though. Doctors don't want me to.

I chew and spit for hours, but at the end of the night I choke down 600 calories in extra cookies just to stay alive. That's not even enough. I'm starving and dying, but I think I may be able to live on these choked down 600 calories.

This is very hard for me to do now. I hate it. Give me some good ideas of easy to somehow swallow food that would be 600 calories and not have a bunch of damn salt in it.

What are we down to here, ice cream? I thought I'd have to be very old and riddled with cancer to get to this point, but I have made it already. Actual food swallowed really just about makes me nauseous at this point.

I lied before and said that, but now it's really true.
Didn't you tell us once how you thought you had mono for an entire year, but it turned out you were just bored?

Dude, forget supplements, go get counseling. You have depression, hence the reason you couldn't care less to eat.

Didn't you tell us once how you thought you had mono for an entire year, but it turned out you were just bored?

Dude, forget supplements, go get counseling. You have depression, hence the reason you couldn't care less to eat.

Mono? I'd never use that word. Sounds like a made up bunch of bullshit like this fake bird flu.

My stomach's gone. That's why I don't care to eat. I like the taste of food though. Not the feel of it. My stomach won't take it. I'd just puke it out at this point probably. My stomach is shrunken and caved in now. I really ****ed it up with this, but I'm proud as ever to have done it.

Took a childhood of pop, then the prime of my life living on Wendy's with still pop, and now where I am today. Still with pop though. Oh, forgot the Xanax in 2012 that got me going on the starvation road. It shredded what was left with my stomach when I withdrew.

But yeah, no stomach.

You sound mad. Why are you mad? You still in Columbus? Going to any Buckeye games this year? You should. Outside of Alabama, Ohio State is as good as it gets. Go enjoy your Hometown Buckeyes.

Mono? I'd never use that word. Sounds like a made up bunch of bullshit like this fake bird flu.

My stomach's gone. That's why I don't care to eat. I like the taste of food though. Not the feel of it. My stomach won't take it. I'd just puke it out at this point probably. My stomach is shrunken and caved in now. I really ****ed it up with this, but I'm proud as ever to have done it.

Took a childhood of pop, then the prime of my life living on Wendy's with still pop, and now where I am today. Still with pop though. Oh, forgot the Xanax in 2012 that got me going on the starvation road. It shredded what was left with my stomach when I withdrew.

But yeah, no stomach.

You sound mad. Why are you mad? You still in Columbus? Going to any Buckeye games this year? You should. Outside of Alabama, Ohio State is as good as it gets. Go enjoy your Hometown Buckeyes.
So you had gastric bypass. Which procedure? Roux-en-y, sleeve? I'm not angry. You're a dope who didn't pick up on the movie quote I used about mono.

Is say you're still suffering from depression though.

So you had gastric bypass. Which procedure? Roux-en-y, sleeve? I'm not angry. You're a dope who didn't pick up on the movie quote I used about mono.

Xanax withdrawal procedure back in 2012.

No joke, withdrawing and weening off that stuff shrank my stomach down to about nothing. Ever since then, food in it has hurt.

When you can't eat much at all for weeks and then try to start again, your stomach doesn't want it.

It's as simple as that. Think about that the next time these quacks prescribe you anything. This is your life in their hands for the rest of your life.

Why I regret taking that damn vaccine. I don't trust. I don't care what you say is in the damn thing. What's in it is whatever the hell they wanted to put in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT