ADVERTISEMENT

A large percentage of food stamp recipients work

Walden Pond

Platinum Buffalo
Oct 8, 2007
Apparently, I'm supposed to be impressed and pardon them all to hell for being bums. They're buying their big cars, big cable TVs, cell phones, Nikes, steaks, etc. when they work for chicken feed wages and have a bunch of kids they couldn't afford without someone else footing their grocery bill.

Must be nice to live well beyond your means and live high on the hog while working a bottom feeder job.

Food stamps are for bums. Whoever gets them is a bum. They should come over here and clean my commode.

Well, I know a bum who has a $500 cell phone with a bill of about $80 a month. Just one of the great little nuggets I discovered when I went back to hell, I mean to the hills for Christmas.

I've never been so glad to be in Ohio. I love it here. Idiots finally made the hills repulse me. I've been driving around on back roads through miles of vast flat corn fields. It's so calming and nice. Just me and the dead corn stalks. Beats the hell out of living in a hole with trash.

Corn stalk stumps then.

If you can be around bums all day everyday and feel as sorry as you seem to for them, then you have to be a hardcore leftist. Might as well admit it. Bernie Sanders is your president.

I get pissed off just being around the 5-6 bums I know personally. You supposedly work a job where you deal with hundreds of them or whatever. I would bring a machine gun to work and start mowing them down if I had to deal with them everyday.

They're nothing but the laziest, dumbest trash you could ever imagine. Free water, yet won't bathe. Free housing, yet allow cats to piss all over the damn place. Then have the nerve to tell me about the cable and internet bill they pay, before bumming me for money.

That was my mom, who had the nerve to call me back today. I let her have it and she hung up all sniveling. Worthless old liar. She thinks she can play dirty, HA!! Every call from now, the gloves are off. My goal is to make her sever the damn tie for good and quit calling.

The Phantom Submit button strikes again. Anyway.....

As in people with moderate to severe MR, Downs, other DDs, many of the people we serve are profoundly disabaled and not ambulatory.

I live around bums? Man, I am half embarrassed to drive a Mazda where I live. This was all cornfields when I was a kid, now its all new houses, fancy apartments and condominiums, and shopping and restaurants.

You don't know much about corn or farming, do you?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

While, I understand what you are saying, I would much rather here that someone is working and needs assistance than someone who is doing absolutely nothing and being spoon fed.

To me, it says a lot about someone who is willing to work, and still be humble to ask for help if needed. Or a single mother of three trying to show her kids that life is tough, but you have to fight.

These are the people I would much rather and gladly help. These are the ones who still contribute to society and even with adversity still press forward.

Not everyone has the ability (mental, physical) to work "career jobs", but those that don't and still try, I salute.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT