ADVERTISEMENT

A note to Spears

I hear we are looking at Jesco White as our PG next season.
Starting PG and a dancin' outlaw halftime show? – That would make Herd basketball entertaining... If we're going to lose to Miami Ohio, Texas State, Coastal, etc, Im all for being entertained via other outlets.

Next year we are going to need all the Red Panda, Dogs Catching Frisbees, trampoline dunk team we can get.

These boards are gonna be fun next season. LOL!
Maybe. What is also like to happen is that most everyone just tunes out. The anger can only last so long. When the message becomes more clear that the administration is dug in with Dan and the current state of the program then apathy sets in and people won't even care to talk about it.

I mean just look at this season. There weren't a lot of game threads being created. I mean why should we care if the administration doesn't.

Maybe. What is also like to happen is that most everyone just tunes out. The anger can only last so long. When the message becomes more clear that the administration is dug in with Dan and the current state of the program then apathy sets in and people won't even care to talk about it.

I mean just look at this season. There weren't a lot of game threads being created. I mean why should we care if the administration doesn't.
I promise to be just as mad next November watching us lose to teams in the bottom third of RPI, as I was this year watching us lose to teams in the bottom third of RPI.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT