ADVERTISEMENT

A.W. Hamilton

Good video. I have kept up with EKU last two years mainly because they run a 2-2-1 Full,Full Def. Don't know too many coaches who run that Defense most of the game. Didn't know he is a MU guy through. Glad he is ok.

I had one on my neck as well. Mine was a non-raised mole smaller than a BB. Doc found it on a routine check up as well. I have a 4" scar on my neck about the same place as AW.

Did you attend Marshall?
He's probably just young. Hard to believe anyone over the age of 35 wouldn't know about AW playing at MU.

I'd love for AW to one day be our coach but unless he just absolutely loves his alma mater I would think his next stop after EKU will be at a power conference or somewhere like the AAC or A10.

He's probably just young. Hard to believe anyone over the age of 35 wouldn't know about AW playing at MU.

I'd love for AW to one day be our coach but unless he just absolutely loves his alma mater I would think his next stop after EKU will be at a power conference or somewhere like the AAC or A10.
I agree...love to see A. W. come home! EKU is a tough job and he's done about as well as you can there.

Given his chosen user name, I certainly hope he is young.

Reactions: BleedsGreen33

I can't tell you how bad I want A.W. as our next HC. Awesome guy, seems to be a really good HC, and would be an awesome representative for MU.

He just looks a HC too lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT