ADVERTISEMENT

According to the lefties, this doesnt actually happen and the Florida law is a response to a nonexistent problem.

Question - how did you grow a beard? I just grew up! (And took years of male hormone therapy because, even though I think I’m a boy I didn’t have the testosterone necessary to produce a beard. But that’s easy, the hard part was getting my girl tits cut off and a fake wiener attached!). But I was always a boy!!

Question - how did you grow a beard? I just grew up! (And took years of male hormone therapy because, even though I think I’m a boy I didn’t have the testosterone necessary to produce a beard. But that’s easy, the hard part was getting my girl tits cut off and a fake wiener attached!). But I was always a boy!!
Wow! That’s another “cool” thing about the teacher. These people like the Ignored member are just beyond sick.

Reactions: mlblack16.
It will get to the point that birth certificates will not have a gender listed on it. I wonder if these freaks request a certain gender of an animal like a cat or dog when they purchase one?

It will get to the point that birth certificates will not have a gender listed on it. I wonder if these freaks request a certain gender of an animal like a cat or dog when they purchase one?
China...

I’m 100% OK with the conversation that was quoted in the article. That’s a good, age appropriate explanation.

A lot of this started because men became vaginified and then they raise their sons to grow up vaginified. Teach your boys to do man stuff and much of this won't happen.

Oh we can't shoot guns. Guns are bad.

Wear a bike helmet.

Boys you can play with dolls.

Can't play cowobys and Indians.

Go shopping with your wife and the boys see it.

The list goes on and on and now we have the genders confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m 100% OK with the conversation that was quoted in the article. That’s a good, age appropriate explanation.
Do you mean except the fact that what the teacher told them was an absolute lie? And I don't mean in a commonly-held belief system kind of way. I mean an untruth that goes against readily- proveable biology and science.

Reactions: Jartard
So you think a Dr can’t look at a newborn and know if it has a penis or a vagina? What Dr do you go too? What if your Dr made an incorrect “guess” and put the wrong thing on your birth certificate? Can you be 100% certain on the Dr’s decision?🤣🤣

• Haha
A lot of this started because men became vaginified and then they raise their sons to grow up vaginified. Teach your boys to do man stuff and much of this won't happen.

Oh we can't shoot guns. Guns are bad.

Wear a bike helmet.

Boys you can play with dolls.

Can't play cowobys and Indians.

Go shopping with your wife and the boys see it.

The list goes on and on and now we have the genders confused.
You're an insecure lying idiot trumptard and oath breaker.

So you think a Dr can’t look at a newborn and know if it has a penis or a vagina? What Dr do you go too? What if your Dr made an incorrect “guess” and put the wrong thing on your birth certificate? Can you be 100% certain on the Dr’s decision?🤣🤣
hahhhaa, did the baby come out of a vagina or can the OBGYN not determine that?

the doctor can't determine how the woman got pregnant. I am not sure if a human of some sort stuck a penis in what might be a vagina between your legs. It is just to hard to tell what happened.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT