ADVERTISEMENT

Agenda Driven Krap

Joe Bastardi is a consultant for WeatherBELL analytics, a meteorological consulting firm who lists the following as clients...

Ballard Natural Gas
UGI Natural Gas and Electricity
Blackstone Energy
Brilliant Energy Electricity Providers
Bentek Energy
National Fuel
Robindale Energy
Colonial Energy
Sequent Energy Matters

Agenda driven indeed.

Joe Bastardi is a consultant for WeatherBELL analytics, a meteorological consulting firm who lists the following as clients...

Ballard Natural Gas
Blackstone Energy
Bentek Energy
National Fuel
Robindale Energy
Colonial Energy
Sequent Energy Matters

Agenda driven indeed.

Heh.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Herdman should stay away from the science related threads and only post when he wants to prove to us that he isn't a complete racist since he once had a black neighbor and his son lives with a black kid.

Ballard Natural Gas
Blackstone Energy
Bentek Energy
National Fuel
Robindale Energy
Colonial Energy
Sequent Energy Matters

Agenda driven indeed.
Yehh and worked for the Accuweather as well. I guess differing opinions are not allowed. I guess the Weather Channel had no motive by mentioning Trump's house either. Al Gorebot made a few bucks by being an alarmist.

I trust bastardi more than other hacks.

Joe Bastardi is the Chief Forecaster at WeatherBELL Analytics and is an institution in the science of weather prediction. Prior to joining WeatherBELL, Bastardi was the chief forecaster for Accuweather Inc. Many companies across a multitude of industries, including energy, retail, insurance, and agriculture, have profited from his forecasts. His exceptional skills are rooted in a comprehensive understanding of global oscillations and in-depth analysis of historical weather patterns. Mr.Bastardi’s analog approach, which finds similarities between current and historical weather patterns, allows him to make accurate forecasts, sometimes in defiance of computer model consensus.

His reputation for making bold and accurate forecasts has landed him on major television programs including Fox News Live, ABC World News, The O’Reilly Factor, The Colbert Report, CBS’ The Early Show, Imus in the Morning, and several others.

Mr. Bastardi graduated from Pennsylvania State University and holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Meteorology. While enrolled at Penn State, Bastardi was a member of the varsity wrestling team. He remains active with the wrestling team and currently serves as the team's strength coach. In his spare time, Bastardi participates in amateur bodybuilding and is a previous NABBA American Bodybuilding Champion.

What are your's and GK's qualifications as compared to Mr Bastardi's?

What in the hell does Bastardi's qualifications have to do with either of their posts?

GK didn't question his qualifications, just his agenda based on the consulting firm he works for.

C.K. didn't question his qualifications, he just made a dig at you.

What in the hell does Bastardi's qualifications have to do with either of their posts?

GK didn't question his qualifications, just his agenda based on the consulting firm he works for.

C.K. didn't question his qualifications, he just made a dig at you.
First, I asked a question directed at them, not you.

Second, GK questioned the man's agenda. Therefore, questioning his integrity or viability of his view on man made global warming. If Bastardi is predicting the weather for a natural gas company, I am not sure how it slants his view on global warming.

Third, Cock Lover says I should stay away from science related threads after I post a well know meteorologist's view on global warming and weather.

So, they form their opinions just like a do as they are not experts in the field either. I am guessing they don't like Mr Bastardi's views because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Mr.Bastardi’s analog approach, which finds similarities between current and historical weather patterns, allows him to make accurate forecasts, sometimes in defiance of computer model consensus.

His reputation for making bold and accurate forecasts has landed him on major television programs

LOL Anymore than a few days out and it's all pissing in the breeze.

Here's what basically Bastardi does: Long range forecasts are a coin flip. He sometimes calls the other side of the coin and then brags he was right 50% of the time. So is that groundhog.

WeatherBell and Bastardi absolutely shit the bed on the long range forecast for this past winter. Tried the old "opposite of the NOAA" move and it didn't go so well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-fickle-pacific-ocean/?utm_term=.60363f24da47

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT