ADVERTISEMENT

All-decade team

Nov 24, 2019
This was voted as the all-decade team via @theherdzone on twitter from fan polls, agree or disagree?

Hey @trace_94, to post a tweet directly on the message board first click the down arrow at the top right of a tweet and select "Copy Link to Tweet" from the drop down menu.

Then, click the media button in the message board window and simply paste in the Twitter link.

I thought about doing that, but decided to foolishly try to copy and paste the image itself haha thanks for the heads up.

Needed to break the offensive and defensive lines down individually.

Probably would have been better, but I’d put that collective 2014 OL up against any we’ve ever had. That was a top 25, P5 caliber line. And you can’t go wrong with the 2011 DL considering how amazing Vinny was that year.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with the choices, but seems like a disservice not to name them individually.

Reactions: JudgeDD
I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with the choices, but seems like a disservice not to name them individually.

Definitely fair. I run that account, and I did include names on each of the DL’s that were in the polls, but I basically kept them as just collective OL and DL because it would have taken too long haha. Plus, the common fan probably couldn’t have voted for 5 separate O linemen and 4 separate D linemen.

After you show this all-decade team, I imagine the drop off to the next level of players is huge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT