ADVERTISEMENT

All white unis against Boise

All white is our best look IMO...

According to twitter, Boise State is wearing their all blue, impossible to see on TV, blend in with the field unis. So basically tonight is an NCAA version of a NFL Thursday night "Color Rush" game.

According to twitter, Boise State is wearing their all blue, impossible to see on TV, blend in with the field unis. So basically tonight is an NCAA version of a NFL Thursday night "Color Rush" game.

I've been critical of some of the new uniforms the past few years starting with the gradient numbers that you couldn't read from a distance. However, the new white jerseys are awesome. I hope they do green ones just like those next year. Get rid of the silly looking black on the sleeves. While I'm at it...ONLY wear all black or white jerseys with black pants. Those are the only two combos with black that look good.

Yep, their unis will match the turf, and make it difficult for our offense and defense to pick out what they are doing. They have been doing this for years at home to get an extra advantage.

Yep, their unis will match the turf, and make it difficult for our offense and defense to pick out what they are doing. They have been doing this for years at home to get an extra advantage.

IIRC, their league prohibits them from wearing all blue for conference games.

IMHO, all non-grass colored fields should be banned, not because it gives teams an advantage, but just because it is assugly.

If not blown away by Dorian and some subsequent storm, Myrtle Beach is getting a bowl game, one we will eventually end up playing in, on Coastal Carolina's 1970s kitchen floor looking teal turf.

Reactions: GreenDuke

IMHO, all non-grass colored fields should be banned, not because it gives teams an advantage, but just because it is assugly.

If not blown away by Dorian and some subsequent storm, Myrtle Beach is getting a bowl game, one we will eventually end up playing in, on Coastal Carolina's 1970s kitchen floor looking teal turf.

Agreed. The different color fields are ridiculous and nothing more than a cheap gimmick. I'm not sure which one looks the worst, Boise State, Eastern Washington, or Central Arkansas.

Myrtle Beach is such a dump. I hate that there is any bowl game there.

Aaahhhhhhhghhhh. Nhhhhhhhh. I want to fist fight you.

Why? It has become a homeless infested crime dump of what it used to be. There are some nice parts, but honestly I would rather go anywhere else on vacation. Isn't CCU in Conway? Conway is like the Newark of beach suburbs

Boise fan here; Quick question; why don’t people say the same thing with teams who’s uniforms are green and they wear all green on a green field? It’s just an excuse.

Reactions: MARSHALL77
Boise fan here; Quick question; why don’t people say the same thing with teams who’s uniforms are green and they wear all green on a green field? It’s just an excuse.
Gagged - Not really. You folks have obviously adjusted to it over the years, but it is a shock to the eyes for the rest of us. And there is not a team in the country (I don't believe) that has the exact same hue of green as the turf under their feet! Good luck tonite - should be a good game......

Well, our shade of green on the uniforms is not the same shade of green on our field. As for you guys, well, they are identical.

Well, our shade of green on the uniforms is not the same shade of green on our field. As for you guys, well, they are identical.
How many teams have green as their main color? I honestly don’t know but let’s say at least a dozen? Surely one of them is close enough in color to the field, right? I mean that is such an absurd excuse. The field does not have 2 feet and move with a football and run and tackle. I worked in sales and management at a Lexus dealership for 6 1/2 years and occasionally I would have people on a test drive tell me that they did not want a gray car because it blended in with the road, I kid you not. My response was always, “yes, but a car has four wheels and is actually moving”.

Why? It has become a homeless infested crime dump of what it used to be. There are some nice parts, but honestly I would rather go anywhere else on vacation. Isn't CCU in Conway? Conway is like the Newark of beach suburbs
I'm going to hire a North Korean hacker crew to track down your IP and verify your location, and if you are within the borders of the state of West Virginia besmirching Heaven in this way, I will find you like Liam Neeson in "Taken."

I'm going to hire a North Korean hacker crew to track down your IP and verify your location, and if you are within the borders of the state of West Virginia besmirching Heaven in this way, I will find you like Liam Neeson in "Taken."

I am within the borders... and Myrtle Beach is sadly becoming a dump. I used to vacation there all the time, now I won't. In other news- I have never met someone who actually thought Myrtle Beach was as awesome as you are pretending to do...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT