ADVERTISEMENT

More lovely, Democrat policies.....

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
California's stifling environmental policies harming Latino workers as White middle class flees state: study

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

right011.png

MBFCMixed.png

Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.
More lies from the board's liar

Overall, we rate Greedtard a left biased loony on editorial positions that align with Marxist, communist beliefs and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of no sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks, resulting in multiple repeat posts irrelevant to the subject being discussed. Additionally the belief in fake comic book based religions like Scientology make him a specific danger to children and household pets.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Overall, we rate Greedtard a left biased loony on editorial positions that align with Marxist, communist beliefs and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of no sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks, resulting in multiple repeat posts irrelevant to the subject being discussed. Additionally the belief in fake comic book based religions like Scientology make him a specific danger to children and household pets.
^^^Seldom avoids any opportunity to further prove himself a liar.

You're a Godless trumptard oath breaker and liar.

I know the first two lies you tell, but how in the hell do you claim I broke any oaths?

My fellow American, you have issues and should seek help.

Hatred is consuming you.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I know the first two lies you tell, but how in the hell do you claim I broke any oaths?
You knowingly and intentionally put the word of your orange jesus above the word of God. oath breaking Godless lying trumptard.
My fellow American, you have issues and should seek help.
^^^projection
Hatred is consuming you.
The truth eats you alive. Like your orange jesus, you are Godless and without Christ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT