ADVERTISEMENT

Crisis in California: Illegal foreign nationals overwhelming state with ‘no end in sight,’ local officials warn

For a guy who has never been to California, you sure do worry about it a lot.

For a guy who lives in one of the poorest, unhealthiest, least educated, unhappiest, fattest, most depressed, most corrupt, most jealous, and laziest states, you sure do love trying to mock states that are far superior for their alleged issues.

For a guy who has never been to California, you sure do worry about it a lot.

For a guy who lives in one of the poorest, unhealthiest, least educated, unhappiest, fattest, most depressed, most corrupt, most jealous, and laziest states, you sure do love trying to mock states that are far superior for their alleged issues.

Illegal foreign nationals are our country's problem. Democrats are the leading cause. Bleaters like you add fuel to the fire.

California is the poster child of what America shouldn't be.

Still having issues? Get some help. Trauma both emotionally and physically can take a toll.
Don't try passing you being a shit excuse for a human onto me. That would be like you telling your daughters that a guy who sexually assaulted them isn't in the wrong and that they should just get some help.

(Perfect thread…top 5 most dangerous)
This thread isn't about top five most dangerous. Nothing in this thread nor the article discussed that, moron. That was another thread posted within a few minutes of this one, piece of shit.

Don't try passing you being a shit excuse for a human onto me. That would be like you telling your daughters that a guy who sexually assaulted them isn't in the wrong and that they should just get some help.

This thread isn't about top five most dangerous. Nothing in this thread nor the article discussed that, moron. That was another thread posted within a few minutes of this one, piece of shit.
Whoa what did Raleigh do?

Nothing. He is whining narcissistic soul that needs help. Significant amounts of counseling.
Why lie? You mocked the death of my brother in not just one but two posts. You weren’t the only one on here. You’re a piece of shit person, and two other posters messaged me after your comment apologizing for it. One of those two people did the same after Middle Class Murox made less of a comment.

It ain't got shit on Colorado Springs.

I'd take Colorado over California, any day of the week, regarding safety. Natural beauty? Not much out there that can beat California. Colorado is very nice though. It has its beauty. If it weren't for the crime and Democrat policies, I'd love to live in New York City, over California or Colorado. I won't complain making good money in West Virginia though. Peaceful, quiet and it has natural beauty as well.

I have a cousin whose lived in SD for over 20 years. He says it's sad what's happening there. Last year when visiting he and his family there, he pointed out buses used to transport illegals into the city and other areas. We saw quite a few homeless in our time there. He says it's really getting bad now. fwiw.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT