ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat policies even further, catering to illegal foreign nationals

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Overall, we rate Fox News right biased based on editorial positions that align with the right and Questionable due to the promotion of propaganda, conspiracy theories, pseudoscience, the use of poor sources, and numerous false claims and failed fact checks.

here, you senile old fvck, will one of these do?

Reactions: 30CAT
here, you senile old fvck, will one of these do?

extradumbass is just a bleating dumbass.

MORONS^^^^

“There has to be some sort of legal document that says they are allowed to be here,” said Kristina Hernandez, a state-approved lender with Homeowners Financial Group in Stockton.

MORONS^^^^

“There has to be some sort of legal document that says they are allowed to be here,” said Kristina Hernandez, a state-approved lender with Homeowners Financial Group in Stockton.
Like one provided when they are caught and then released, dumbass.

Like one provided when they are caught and then released, dumbass.

If they have a legal document that says they are allowed to be here, they've not committed a crime by being here.

You're a lying idiot.

If they have a legal document that says they are allowed to be here, they've not committed a crime by being here.

You're a lying idiot.

Anyone crossing the border, ILLEGALLY, is a criminal.

You're trying to convince us that breaking the law isn't a crime and when you commit a crime, you're not a criminal.

If you ever wonder why I call you a dumbass, right there is one of the reasons. Your logic sucks.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Anyone crossing the border, ILLEGALLY, is a criminal.

You're trying to convince us that breaking the law isn't a crime and when you commit a crime, you're not a criminal.

If you ever wonder why I call you a dumbass, right there is one of the reasons. Your logic sucks.
Being in the U.S. without documents is not a crime. You're a lying idiot.

9-0, bitch.
Being in the U.S. without documents is not a crime.

You're a lying idiot.

You lying idiot.

Being in the U.S. without documents is not a crime.

I didn't say it was, pea brain. I said crossing our borders illegally is a crime. You're a liar and the proof is in this thread.

However, since YOU brought it up, without documetation, "they are not provided work authorizations and there are no pathways for them to gain citizenship. Immigration officers have the power to interrogate, search, arrest and detain them."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT