ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago City Council approves $70M for migrant care despite voter backlash

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
More illegal-foreign-nationals-before-American-citizens policies, by Democrats.

Democrats, their policies and their bleaters are destroying our country

Residents are angry, but they keep voting for it. Live in the filthy, shitholes you voted for. Fed up? Then vote these America-haters out.

EXCERPT: That money is on top of a $150 million assigned to migrant care in the budget already. Johnson, along with a number of other mayors, have appealed to the federal government for billions more in funding than it is already providing.

Chicago residents confront mayor over migrant funding: 'Most disrespectful thing we've ever encountered

Chicago is one of the coolest and prettiest major cities in the country. Not quite the filthy shithole you claim it is, especially compared to your tiny shithole.

Never been to Chicago either, huh?

You really should get out more and experience things before continuing to show your ignorance on things you have no experience with.

Chicago is one of the coolest and prettiest major cities in the country. Not quite the filthy shithole you claim it is, especially compared to your tiny shithole.

Never been to Chicago either, huh?

You really should get out more and experience things before continuing to show your ignorance on things you have no experience with.

Yes. I've been to the murder capital of our country, where illegal foreign nationals are put before the safety of Americans citizens. Outright, filthy, shithole, under Democrat policy.

These five states had the highest homicide rates in 2021:

1. Mississippi R
  2. Louisiana R
  3. Alabama R
  4. New Mexico D
  5. South Carolina R

1. Mississippi R
  2. Louisiana R
  3. Alabama R
  4. New Mexico D
  5. South Carolina R

Didn't know Chicago was a state. My bad. I exaggerate "murder capital," but it's a shithole. The city is beautiful. Our country is beautiful.

Democrat policies make Blue cities, shitholes. Detroit. Very pretty. Very dangerous too, due to Democrat policies.

Ypu party-loyaltists just don't understand and you won't. You'll choose party over country.

Like Bill Maher said. As long as it's Democrat, you'll accept child-****ing.

Didn't know Chicago was a state. My bad. I exaggerate "murder capital," but it's a shithole. The city is beautiful. Our country is beautiful.

Democrat policies make Blue cities, shitholes. Detroit. Very pretty. Very dangerous too, due to Democrat policies.

Ypu party-loyaltists just don't understand and you won't. You'll choose party over country.

You don't need help, but the guy below makes you look so dumb:

You chose your orange jesus over country, and over your "faith". moron.

1. Mississippi R
  2. Louisiana R
  3. Alabama R
  4. New Mexico D
  5. South Carolina R

Represents the "law and order" party...

You don't need help, but the guy below makes you look so dumb:

Has nothing to do with Chicago being a shithole and if you think Trump wasn't speaking tongue-in-cheek, then it is you who is dumb. You haters take every thing he says, literally. Imagine if you did that with everyone. Don't be a dumbass. You have extralyingdumbass, for that role.

Chicago White Sox and bears are wanting to move to safer locations way out in the burbs
Link that states their move is to get to safer locations?

Soldier Field is in no way a bad neighborhood. It's in an inconvenient location for parking, mass transportation (over a mile away), etc. It is the smallest stadium in the NFL. They want a dome.

Guaranteed Park is not in a bad neighborhood. You can see it very close to a highway. You don't want to go a few miles south, but the area (Bridgeport) is more than fine. There just isn't a ton to do there. They want an entertainment district much like Wrigleyville has turned into.

Just throwing shit out there and hoping it sticks?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT