ADVERTISEMENT

And, the only winless team in the Sunbelt is…..

This is a prime case of "the grass isn't always greener on the other side". However we had to move on from Doc. We just chose poorly
I hope something changes soon and Huff makes changes or he's going to blow this program up.

We lose almost every major playmaker from this team in the off season and that's not counting the possibilities of transfers. The defense gets hit the hardest by graduation and I don't even want to think about how ugly things would be right now if our defense wasn't playing so well.

Reactions: Elkview
Huff needs to man up and resign. I know he won't but he should.
Would you walk away from that money? Honestly I believe he thinks we are close to being dominant. He is a legend in his own mind. Just listen to his press conferences. He knows way more about football than I do. But that doesn't make him a good HC. If he loses out he should be terminated, but he won't be.

Huff needs to cut Leg and Trick Daddy. Bring in new OC and a new online coach. This will help Huff out and get this team back on track. If Huff don't do this then the rails will come off next year and set Marshall back 10 years.

All 3 need to go now I can not stand this crap! This team is the worst i have ever seen attempting to play football

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT