ADVERTISEMENT

Another Democrat upset over those lovely Democrat policies in a Blue city...

You seem to not be smart enough to understand immigration is a separate issue from Oakland being a shithole for most of our lives.
But the burger joint had been there for 20 years and turning a profit. With the recent soft-on-crime policies by Democrats, you're trying to tell me it had no affect?

You just can't bring yourself to believe Democrat policies are f*****g up our country and even making bad cities worse.

Reactions: KyMUfan
Chicago has had large bad parts of town for a long time.

Are you going to try to tell me Beverly Hills is now like Cherry Hill in Baltimore?
Yeah, it's just a coincidence that these new issues just popped up after Democrats started their soft-on-crime policies......🙄

Yeah, it's just a coincidence that these new issues just popped up after Democrats started their soft-on-crime policies
Republicans have been running on law and order issues since we were born. Usually blaming it on the blacks, but now they've got the browns to blame too. Personally I blame it on poverty (God knows we are not solving that) and too many guns.

There's nothing new popping up. Just more media to talk about it...and when you consume nothing but RW media, you are going to think Colorado Springs is Cherry Hill, Baltimore.

There's nothing new popping up. Just more media to talk about it...and when you consume nothing but RW media, you are going to think Colorado Springs is Cherry Hill, Baltimore.
Sure...Businesses that have been operating for decades, are shutting down and blaming ot on soft-on-crime policies, is just my imagination....🙄

Reactions: mlblack16.
Fun fact: before Pedo-Joe, Oakland was known as the safest city in America!
We know it has decades of profitable businesses that shut down, due to soft-on-crime policies of today's left.

So there's that.

Plus, I said nothing about Pedo-Joe. I'm talking Democrat policies. What, do you have a guilty conscience?

Raoul chooses to ignore the fact that even the shitholes have gotten significantly worse over the last 3 years. Wonder why that's happened?

Reactions: 30CAT
Republicans have been running on law and order issues since we were born. Usually blaming it on the blacks, but now they've got the browns to blame too. Personally I blame it on poverty (God knows we are not solving that) and too many guns.

Don't blame me, blame the actual messenger....Republicans.

Nixon's southern strategy. Reagan's states' rights dog whistle. Willie Horton. Welfare queens. Trump's escalator speech.

And it works! Both sides exploit race as an issue...which isn't surprising for a country with an ugly racial history. My beef with the left is they say they can right last wrongs and make things better; hogwash, our original sin is too deep a scar, and the plutocrats love them some racial division, it keeps eyes off of them.

Don't blame me, blame the actual messenger....Republicans.

Nixon's southern strategy. Reagan's states' rights dog whistle. Willie Horton. Welfare queens. Trump's escalator speech.

And it works! Both sides exploit race as an issue...which isn't surprising for a country with an ugly racial history. My beef with the left is they say they can right last wrongs and make things better; hogwash, our original sin is too deep a scar, and the plutocrats love them some racial division, it keeps eyes off of them.
Pfffft...Democrats play the race card, 24/7. Did you know swimming is racist? 😅

You should. It's a claim of the left.

Hell...If you're black, you really aren't, if you didn't vote for Pedo-Joe.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Did you know Taylor Swift is a Pentagon/CIA asset? And they are rigging NFL games so she can endorse Biden at the Super Bowl?

You should. It's a claim of the right.

Difference is the thought that swimming is racist is more mainstream among the left than your attempt...

Did you know Taylor Swift is a Pentagon/CIA asset? And they are rigging NFL games so she can endorse Biden at the Super Bowl?

You should. It's a claim of the right.

Didn't know the New York Times was so right wing...

"And other Biden aides are drafting wish lists of potential surrogates, including elected officials, social media influencers and the endorsement of their wildest dreams: the global superstar Taylor Swift."

Wow... Amazing how you can get stuff so backwards... Just like being a liberal but claiming you are a libertarian...

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
Wow... Amazing how you can get stuff so backwards...
Amazing you think your quote mentions the CIA or Pentagon and psy ops, as Fux did.

This seems to have hit a nerve with you.

So let me get this right: you are stating here on the record that you also believe Taylor Swift is a psy-ops asset, and that the CIA/Pentagon has faked her and TK's relationship and rigged the NFL? Or is just Cat that is that stupid?

The guy who watches Fux all day, when he's not dodging bullets in Colorado Springs, needs a link? You only link to Fux every day, I can't believe you missed it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tay...rizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Amazing you think your quote mentions the CIA or Pentagon and psy ops, as Fux did.

This seems to have hit a nerve with you.

So let me get this right: you are stating here on the record that you also believe Taylor Swift is a psy-ops asset, and that the CIA/Pentagon has faked her and TK's relationship and rigged the NFL? Or is just Cat that is that stupid?

The guy who watches Fux all day, when he's not dodging bullets in Colorado Springs, needs a link? You only link to Fux every day, I can't believe you missed it.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tay...rizon-us-rvc3&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

"Jesse Watters floated a theory the Pentagon wanted to make Taylor Swift a pro-Pedo-Joe "asset."

I think Taylor Swift is ultra-rich and full of herself, like most mega stars. Theere isn't much, if anything, that will affect her. She certaily has a lot of sway toward young voters, I admit that. She is not in touch with reality, as most rich people aren't. I don't listen to Swift, I don't watch the NFL and I don't watch Jesse Watters. The only sport I watch these days is the UFC, until or unless I see American UFC fighers "spitting" on our nation, like I saw in most every other sport. I don't watch the most-watched and most-trusted news source, Fox News, all day either.

I've never had to dodge a bullet in my life. I loved Colorado Springs....However, I thank God I got out of that Blue city. Most Democrat policies absolutely suck.

So anyway, a theory....Anything else?

I'll take theories over playing the race card 24/7 any day. Oh...And Commie-la Harris is unpopular because she's a black woman. You are a racist if you're white and should apologize for being white. (I didn't say that)

Difference is the thought that swimming is racist is more mainstream among the left than your attempt...

Nice stretch there Armstrong...

For the record I am stating you are a liberal that pretends to be a "libertarian" as evidenced by you pulling out such extreme positions and trying to portray them as being mainstream conservative to justify your misguided political view of yourself.

Now back to swimming is racism... "Cat" got your tongue???

• Haha
I think Taylor Swift is ultra-rich and full of herself, like most mega stars.
I couldn't care less what she thinks if politics.

I do think it was nice of her to tell people to register to vote. Our voting rates are abysmal.

Fun fact: for years I thought she was Canadian. I'm not sure why lol. I just don't care about celebs, to be honest.

Al-jazeera? Holy shit, welcome to the dark side!
Now back to swimming is racism... "Cat" got your tongue???
If your links mention the fact of history that many cities closed their public pools rather than integrate them, sure I guess? Otherwise I don't have much to say, because it's not something I think about.

But you have gotten me to thinking about something: when I was a kid I never went to the public pool. Our church was big and rich and had its own pool. I know some of these Christian schools opened as an alternative to school segregation, maybe that's why we had a pool.
Nice stretch there Armstrong...
Not really. After the Fux guy went on air with this, our wonderful mainstream media documented this idiocy is prevalent on right wing social media. So I'm used to people thinking the NFL is rigged because sports betting is now legal and morons are losing their shirts, but this is a new level of insanity.

Not really. After the Fux guy went on air with this, our wonderful mainstream media documented this idiocy is prevalent on right wing social media. So I'm used to people thinking the NFL is rigged because sports betting is now legal and morons are losing their shirts, but this is a new level of insanity.

Funny but the only person I've seen mention it is a liberal who thinks he's a libertarian...

There are however two common denomators between Taylor Swift and the NFL. They both like to build their respective brands and both are riding the KC Chiefs to do it.

Seemingly every other commercial during an NFL telecast has Kelce, Mahomes, Reid or a combination thereof. And seemingly every good play by the Chiefs will be followed with an obligatory shot of Taylor Swift.

Need proof?

Funny but the only person I've seen mention it is a liberal who thinks he's a libertarian...
Here's a well-known conservative writer mentioning it. He thinks the conspiracies are nuts. I also like his idea that this is the kind of romance conservatives should be rooting for....sure, she's a liberal gal, but it's the tough, bearded man she's fallen for, very Alpha.
They both like to build their respective brands and both are riding the KC Chiefs to do it.

Seemingly every other commercial during an NFL telecast has Kelce, Mahomes, Reid or a combination thereof.
I haven't really noticed this until you mentioned it, because everything out here is Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs. Kelce also does ads for local charities.

Mahomes is an easy guy for casuals to like. He's a winner and has a positive personality. It makes sense he has big endorsements and lots of commercials.
And seemingly every good play by the Chiefs will be followed with an obligatory shot of Taylor Swift.
The NFL ain't dumb. This is stuff for the casuals.

But I don't buy into this branding value shit too much. If the Chiefs sucked and it boosted viewership of their games, maybe...but would a famous girlfriend make a casual fan suffer through watching the Panthers? Casuals will watch the big name teams without a famous girlfriend too.

Here's a well-known conservative writer mentioning it. He thinks the conspiracies are nuts. I also like his idea that this is the kind of romance conservatives should be rooting for....sure, she's a liberal gal, but it's the tough, bearded man she's fallen for, very Alpha.

The liberals on social media are eating Kelce up. They say he and his brother are the antidote to "toxic masculinity", he's vaxxed and Aaron Rodgers isn't (and they are gloating about Rodgers' injury), etc. Again you seem to have this backward - the liberals are the ones rooting for this.

I haven't really noticed this until you mentioned it, because everything out here is Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs. Kelce also does ads for local charities.

Mahomes is an easy guy for casuals to like. He's a winner and has a positive personality. It makes sense he has big endorsements and lots of commercials.

Gotcha but it's Chiefs, Chiefs, Chiefs everywhere. Too much of a good thing is, well, too much of a good thing.

They've gotten the benefit of several calls in key games and when an obvious call is made against them they melt down. Not a good look. Nothing political about that - just some fatigue is setting in. Plus Americans love underdogs and they are no longer the underdogs.

Plus Bengal fans, Raven fans, Bills fans, etc. all despise them. Nothing political about that in spite of the Left's attempts to characterize it as such.

The NFL ain't dumb. This is stuff for the casuals.

But I don't buy into this branding value shit too much. If the Chiefs sucked and it boosted viewership of their games, maybe...but would a famous girlfriend make a casual fan suffer through watching the Panthers? Casuals will watch the big name teams without a famous girlfriend too.

Check out social media. Beta guys (and Karens) everywhere are celebrating their spouses, young daughters, etc. all watching their first NFL game ever all due to Taylor Swift having a football player boyfriend...

The Left, as they are wont to do, are the ones politicizing this...

Raoul chooses to ignore the fact that even the shitholes have gotten significantly worse over the last 3 years. Wonder why that's happened?
Late stage capitalism, at least it is for many blue color towns. Oakland was always a blur color town, a port town. You can see the same thing in West Virginia.
The liberals on social media are eating Kelce up.
Figures you would read liberal social media.

Everyone eats him up here. Because, you know, he's kinda good at football.
Plus Bengal fans, Raven fans, Bills fans, etc. all despise them.
Bills fans are white trash.
Check out social media.
Like I said, it figures you read liberal social media. Get a life, loser.

How a West Virginian can laugh at that is beyond me. Look around you: an entire region used up and spit out, with no lasting benefit to the people and the wealth produced long ago concentrated in a few hands. That's late stage capitalism at work.

While that term was coined by Marxists, I don't believe what we see with our own eyes (open yours, blind man) is an actual criticism of capitalism. It's just the natural order of things, everything evolves and is replaced. Marxists might be wrong about the answer as to what is better, but their observations are often correct...as with most economic and social theorists, it's what happens after observation that is open to criticism.

And it's absolutely an explanation for current populism and the popularity of your Orange Idol. You literally base your vote on this, yet mock it....now that is truely laughable.

You are really going to shit in about ten years after you see the AI explosion. I'm glad I will be ready to retire by then...the economic consequences will be of great concern, and maybe bloody.

Figures you would read liberal social media.

I said liberals on social media. Learn to read.

Everyone eats him up here. Because, you know, he's kinda good at football.

And he plays for the Chiefs... Brilliant Sherlock!

There is fatigue. Even Chief fans knew it back when the run started... Shame you can't...

• 43.6% of NFL fans want to see the Chiefs win it all.
  • 31.9% like the Tennessee Titans.
  • 15.6% are favoring the San Francisco 49ers.
  • Only 8.7% of fans like the Green Bay Packers, the lowest percentage of the support.
It is fun for Kansas City that so many people are rooting for the Chiefs, but that should be enjoyed now. As is the case of teams who have yearly success, that number might dip as the winning continues.

Bills fans are white trash.

Rowdy back in the day. I assume they still are.

Like I said, it figures you read liberal social media. Get a life, loser.

Why do you have such trouble with the meanings of words that begin with "L"? Liberal, libertarian and now loser...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT