ADVERTISEMENT

Antibody class switch from mRNA products could spell disaster

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
Some new studies have been released recently showing an antibody class switch from IgG1/2/3 to IgG4, promoting tolerance after the 3rd mRNA injectable product. This would explain the chronic disease and difficulty to clear the virus (eg Rochelle Walensky, Fauci, etc) the boosted have faced. Sewage surveillance in mRNA-vaxxed countries show the highest concentrations of SARS2 on record. Japan is experiencing its highest 7-day average death count since the mRNA injectables erased its cross immunity from SARS1. All cause mortality is skyrocketing in high mRNA-uptake countries, and below baseline in countries that rejected the experimental gene therapy.

Read all about it before the train is completely off the tracks. At least you will be able to explain what's happening to your friends and family.

I am becoming increasingly skeptical of a lot of the mRNA vaccine, but Fauci and Walensky as I recall had rebound based on Paxlovid.

Rebound per Pfizer with paxlovid was supposedly "rare," but more and more data (both in the literature and anecdotal) has come out that ?maybe in vaccinated people that take paxlovid - you know the cohort that Pfizer was not forced to run a trial on by the US FDA? that they can have rebound cases.

I think Japan isn't necessarily showing some broken immune systems - it's showing hte vaccines at this point in 2022/2023 have little efficacy. They might "work" for maybe a month or two, then that's about it.

I am becoming increasingly skeptical of a lot of the mRNA vaccine, but Fauci and Walensky as I recall had rebound based on Paxlovid.

Rebound per Pfizer with paxlovid was supposedly "rare," but more and more data (both in the literature and anecdotal) has come out that ?maybe in vaccinated people that take paxlovid - you know the cohort that Pfizer was not forced to run a trial on by the US FDA? that they can have rebound cases.

I think Japan isn't necessarily showing some broken immune systems - it's showing hte vaccines at this point in 2022/2023 have little efficacy. They might "work" for maybe a month or two, then that's about it.
Both were out for nearly a month before testing negative. I know the official story was Paxlovid rebound, but antibody class switch to IgG4 where the body has been trained to tolerate the virus is a more likely explanation IMO.

As for Japan, why would they now see the highest deaths of the entire pandemic during the least virulent strain of the pandemic without immune system damage?

Remember, much of Asia and Oceana had cross-reactive immunity to SARS2 before the vaccine was deployed.

Both were out for nearly a month before testing negative. I know the official story was Paxlovid rebound, but antibody class switch to IgG4 where the body has been trained to tolerate the virus is a more likely explanation IMO.

As for Japan, why would they now see the highest deaths of the entire pandemic during the least virulent strain of the pandemic without immune system damage?

Remember, much of Asia and Oceana had cross-reactive immunity to SARS2 before the vaccine was deployed.

I don't know Japan's seroprevalance. Is it possible they had a lot of people without native immunity and are just now getting hit? I honestly haven't looked into it.

At the end of all this, I suspect most Western nations will have very similar deaths from covid. Sweden was lambasted for "letting it rip," but last I looked their total deaths per capita weren't much different (?maybe better?) than other countries.

I still think the vaccine helped - especially older un fit people. Our hospital was filled to the brim, and the unvax'd were dying at a much higher rate than vax'd. I saw it with my own eyes. But it might turn out it is more of a "medicine" that works fo ra few months than it is a vaccine. It blunts waves temporarily but that's about it. Native immunity I believe will be shown to me a stronger "vaccine."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT