ADVERTISEMENT

Antifa members charged with assaulting trump supporters

I stand corrected. The usual suspects in the media would actually have to report on something like this in order to spin and deflect.

Google search comes up empty except for Fox, some local outlets and The Independent again doing the job American journalists won't.

Crickets from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc...

I stand corrected. The usual suspects in the media would actually have to report on something like this in order to spin and deflect.

Google search comes up empty except for Fox, some local outlets and The Independent again doing the job American journalists won't.

Crickets from ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC, etc...
Bingo. The antifascists are the fascists.

The only protesters who were really ever any good were the ones who went to the Ohio Statehouse against stay at home orders. If not for them, we may all still be locked in a basement somewhere.

DeWine turned Ohio into West Virginia with his shutdowns. If not for a crowd of people over there screaming at him on his way into his fancy office every day, he would have kept it going a hell of a lot longer.

These Trump protesters and other shit about presidents was all for nothing and accomplished nothing. The ones in Ohio though, in Columbus, on DeWine's front porch. Those are the champions. I wish I would have joined them, but I was a half dead skeletal helpless sack of shit huddled up against a heater.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT