ADVERTISEMENT

Insurrection at Columbia, cal poly humbolt et al

Current Insurrection

Insurrections are currently happening all over the US with Anti Semetism at an all time high on college campuses.

This is perfectly acceptable for this board's bleaters, because the protestors of their own ilk. These protestors are also being paid by far-left radicals and are not being condemned by many in the Democrat party.

As Bill Maher said: "Child-****ing is okay, as long as they are in the correct party." He hates Trump and is a liberal, but at least he isn't a digusting pig.

Not high on the priority list, in most Blue states.
Yeah, that stuff is out of control in Colorado Springs. Ever been shot in the face while at a red light after being whistled at?

Yeah, that stuff is out of control in Colorado Springs. Ever been shot in the face while at a red light after being whistled at?

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "most"...That's your homework for tonight.

No. I've never been shot in the face at a stoplight. Also, I'm entirely too ugly to be whistled at. I figure people feel too sorry for me to shoot me in the face. Although, it may improve my looks, if I lived through it, like that poor woman did.

I guess you don't know the meaning of the word "most"...That's your homework for tonight.
That makes no sense. Four out of the top five highest violent crime rates are in red states. Doh!

Ooh! Ooh! Now do the cities driving the stats in those red states!!!
It's all been covered before. Most of the cities driving those statistics and having the issues are Dem controlled.
Cities for the most part are controlled by Democrats. Blue states vs Red states is really for the most part, cities vs everyone else.

Take that up with Crispy Lips. He is the one who said "red states" and nothing about cities.

Take that up with Crispy Lips. He is the one who said "red states" and nothing about cities.
NC is red outside of Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Greensboro/Winston, Asheville, etc. That is why you see a Dem governor a lot in NC, but the state Senate and House are red. National elections can go either way. But, in the House and Senate it evens up because of the way that body is made up of. Nationally Charlotte and Raleigh can control those elections.

Same for other states. I would say even in Californiistand, there are red areas in the rural places and maybe northern areas? GA, Atlanta blue, Savannah blue, etc rest of state red.

NC has 100 counties. Would have to look but maybe 75 are red and 25 might be blue. Not sure but, it might break down that way but, when you have Mecklenburgalib and Woke County with big populations they can control a national election.

Insurrections are currently happening in sorority houses all over the US at an all time high on college campuses.
Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

I posted one in Florida. You must have missed it.
You said “states” and made it sound like it was a regular happening. So show all of those states (that’s plural, which means more than your alleged claim of Florida).

You said “states” and made it sound like it was a regular happening. So show all of those states (that’s plural, which means more than your alleged claim of Florida).

Yes. Yes I did. Florida is just such a great example of how to govern, though. Gavin "Hair Gel Nazi" Newsome, should take notes.

Yes. Yes I did. Florida is just such a great example of how to govern, though. Gavin "Hair Gel Nazi" Newsome, should take notes.

So you were once again spouting bullshit? Shocker that you vote for Trump considering both of your honesty and accuracy.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
So you were once again spouting bullshit? Shocker that you vote for Trump considering both of your honesty and accuracy.

Absolutely not. More than one Red state and Florida is just a great example. Looks like Blue states are now arresting them as well. Kudos. Now just put forward some good policies and they might be worth voting for some day. Not so shocking that you vote for Pedo-Joe, whose presidency is mostly scripted, (what's not is a complete disaster) lies for absolutely no reason, every times he speaks and is a complete dumbass, who is destroying our country. The dumbass professed his faith in God as he promoted abortion at a rally for abortion. Oh, you shouldn't talk. You spew bullshit and it comes as naturally as Pedo-Joe lying.

As well as intellect.

Good one! Well thought out! Great work! Bravo! You really got me there! 🤓

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT