ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on QB for OSU? Still Earle?

Jan 1, 2018
All I can find about this game is Huff attempting to recruit players for Tudors or how will get dominated. ( I hope we smack them in the face, even if we lose).

Earle has played one good half so far. He didn’t play great in his half in the opener. He was bad the entire VT game and had a good 1st half today. He had a bad read on the 4th and 1 keeping the ball and then badly missed the open throw on the next 4th down.

At best he will be the 8th or 9th best QB in the conference this year. It just is what it is. Anyone that feels differently. I’ll take bets on where he ranks in conference in passing efficiency at the end of the season. You aren’t winning the conference with a QB that is that low.

Earle has played one good half so far. He didn’t play great in his half in the opener. He was bad the entire VT game and had a good 1st half today. He had a bad read on the 4th and 1 keeping the ball and then badly missed the open throw on the next 4th down.

At best he will be the 8th or 9th best QB in the conference this year. It just is what it is. Anyone that feels differently. I’ll take bets on where he ranks in conference in passing efficiency at the end of the season. You aren’t winning the conference with a QB that is that low.
I don't think is going to be an all conference QB, but the sad thing is that he is the best QB on the team. I am just hoping that since he came to Marshall in late June that he can improve with getting OTJ training and improve his timing with his receivers. He hasn't had much time in the system at Marshall. I thought he mad a big jump from the VA Tech game to this game. OSU will be probably number 1 or 2 this week. OSU had too much speed and depth for Marshall and the $20 Million NIL didn't hurt them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT