ADVERTISEMENT

Any news on updated spring roster....

Platinum Buffalo
Jun 1, 2002
...for football yet? Who is in school, can now practice, jucos, etc. Is Litton still in school? If half the stuff I hear on Litton are true why is he still on the team?

Updates?

Litton is docs little pet

People said the same thing about Cato. He had the melt down at UCF, and I remember the rumors flying he quit the team at the end of his freshman year. I had a friend who was an athletic trainer that year and she told me then that Cato was done, he had quit the team and all of that.

I'm not saying Litton is as talented as Cato, or even comparable really. All I am saying is Cato wasn't a choir boy when it came to team chemistry his first year or so with the team. Hopefully Litton figures it out.

Dont compare meme litton with cato. His freshman year he threw a few tantrums but grew every season.meme litton is getting worse. Gosh i hope he leaves town

People said the same thing about Cato. He had the melt down at UCF, and I remember the rumors flying he quit the team at the end of his freshman year. I had a friend who was an athletic trainer that year and she told me then that Cato was done, he had quit the team and all of that.

I'm not saying Litton is as talented as Cato, or even comparable really. All I am saying is Cato wasn't a choir boy when it came to team chemistry his first year or so with the team. Hopefully Litton figures it out.
Yea, I heard the same storys about Cato but this seems much worse then those issues

Reactions: sistersville
Cato worked hard and his teammates saw he wanted to win. It was about the team and victories. Litton doesn't seem to be able to grasp that.

...for football yet? Who is in school, can now practice, jucos, etc. Is Litton still in school? If half the stuff I hear on Litton are true why is he still on the team?

Updates?

We have five new JUCOs on campus in Marcel Williams, Kereon Merrell, Donyae Moody, Armani Levias and Artis Johnson.

Rodney Croom, who greyshirted as a member of the 2016 class, is also on campus and will participate in spring ball like the aforementioned JUCOs.

RB Tyler King, RB JaQua Daniels, DL Larry Aaron, LB Jaquan Yulee and DB Sir Patrick Scott are all sitting out as NQs and won't be eligible to practice until the fall.

We have five new JUCOs on campus in Marcel Williams, Kereon Merrell, Donyae Moody, Armani Levias and Artis Johnson.

Rodney Croom, who greyshirted as a member of the 2016 class, is also on campus and will participate in spring ball like the aforementioned JUCOs.

RB Tyler King, RB JaQua Daniels, DL Larry Aaron, LB Jaquan Yulee and DB Sir Patrick Scott are all sitting out as NQs and won't be eligible to practice until the fall.
good info! When will we know about Litton? I have just recently been told some additional things that I get a feeling that he wont and/or shouldn't be back

Last edited:
With school starting this week I would say we will/should know who all is enrolled for the spring semester within a week or so, including any "late" transfers, late signees, jucos, etc., etc.

Reactions: chuck1069
if we placed him at a prep school why does he need release? I thought his LOI was void and he was free to go elsewhere last fall.

if we placed him at a prep school why does he need release? I thought his LOI was void and he was free to go elsewhere last fall.

He doesn't. The author of that article doesn't have a clue on what's he's talking about.

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT