ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody know if murox. . .

Speaking of things that cost a bunch, do any of you (other than rifle) have the solo fire pit? Was looking at buying one, along with some accessories and that shit is totaling up to around $1100.00. I can steal another burn barrel for free, but need something on my deck, now that WV-FAN made fun of the POS the old lady brought home this past summer. Thinking the Solo isn't much better than the rest of them, other than paying an additional $600 for the name.

I've got some friends that swear by them but another buddy that says the promises of it keeping the smoke down he didn't find correct.

I don't have any personal experience but I've heard more good than bad.

I have the solo stove. I got one of the smaller ones. As long as you use dry wood, it does cut down on smoke the key is to keeping the fire hot.

Reactions: i am herdman
I've got some friends that swear by them but another buddy that says the promises of it keeping the smoke down he didn't find correct.

I don't have any personal experience but I've heard more good than bad.
I'm not worried about the smoke. I'm used to breathing in a bunch of smoke, since my wife is smoking hot. Didn't want to brag, but my wife is in the top 3 of wives on this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Poor guy hasn’t been back since he self-owned himself with the security guard pic. What was he thinking when he posted that?

I hope he returns soon. We need clarification on how he was able to throw away tens of thousands of dollars at shitcoin crypto but his only googleable mention is when he sued his employer for unpaid salary that couldn’t have been more than $20k when he was a position coach at a D3 school. 🤔
I’d imagine he started working out trying to lose a few lbs after his weight was called into question.

Reactions: murox
I’d imagine he started working out trying to lose a few lbs after his weight was called into question.
Well after hearing about the baldness and birthing hips, I'm picturing a Costanza in my mind. You know "pear shaped loser" as described by Kruger

Last edited:
Speaking of things that cost a bunch, do any of you (other than rifle) have the solo fire pit? Was looking at buying one, along with some accessories and that shit is totaling up to around $1100.00. I can steal another burn barrel for free, but need something on my deck, now that WV-FAN made fun of the POS the old lady brought home this past summer. Thinking the Solo isn't much better than the rest of them, other than paying an additional $600 for the name.

I have one and it's awesome, but there are similar brands out there with the same design for cheaper. I do think the stainless steel is high quality which makes the Solo brand cost so much.

I'm not worried about the smoke. I'm used to breathing in a bunch of smoke, since my wife is smoking hot. Didn't want to brag, but my wife is in the top 3 of wives on this forum.
top 3 of what, women with drunkard husbands? there's an unwritten rule on message boards that if you brag, you show.

Where is the security guard pic

Seriously, I need to see it.
730sur.jpg

is when he sued his employer for unpaid salary that couldn’t have been more than $20k when he was a position coach at a D3 school. 🤔
Wrong again, Middle Class Murox.

It was over $80k. After they paid my legal fees directly (part of the settlement I refused to back from) and after taxes (they processed this as regular W2 payments, since it was for all of the backpay they owed me), it came out to

$80k+. Christ, that's a quarter of the cost of your house!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Why other than me? Mine isn't embossed in gold. I'm sure you can refinance your house and afford one that I have. But make sure you get a couple of the propane heat lamps/towers. They keep the fire pit warmth locked in. I have an extra one sitting in my garage still in the box. Your Mexican wife can take it back home with her after she is done cleaning my place.

Whatever the number, it meant enough to him to try to recover it.

Eh, $80k is a nice chunk of change for me. To you, it's life changing. Regardless if it were $8 or $800,000, I still would have gone after it based on principle. I understand that is something foreign to you.

anybody have one of those little self propelled flying saucer looking floor sweepers?
Of course I do.

But wait: You guys clean your own house? Oh, god. I'm sorry. I forget the type of people I associate with on this board. Life is tough for some people.

Unless you're an absolute pig or have a filthy house due to being a pet freak, the automatic vacuums work perfectly. I live solo and am only at this property for about 10 nights per month, and I don't wear my shoes inside, so it never is dirty here. But I will run it every couple of months when I leave the house for 60 minutes, and it's great. The only thing it doesn't get is anything that is lodged in a corner or against a wall/kitchen island, but that's what the handheld Dyson stick vacuum thing is good for. Plug the thing in a spare bedroom closet and run it weekly if you have pets, and your place will be good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why other than me? Mine isn't embossed in gold. I'm sure you can refinance your house and afford one that I have. But make sure you get a couple of the propane heat lamps/towers. They keep the fire pit warmth locked in. I have an extra one sitting in my garage still in the box. Your Mexican wife can take it back home with her after she is done cleaning my place.

Eh, $80k is a nice chunk of change for me. To you, it's life changing. Regardless if it were $8 or $800,000, I still would have gone after it based on principle. I understand that is something foreign to you.

Of course I do.

But wait: You guys clean your own house? Oh, god. I'm sorry. I forget the type of people I associate with on this board. Life is tough for some people.

Unless you're an absolute pig or have a filthy house due to being a pet freak, the automatic vacuums work perfectly. I live solo and am only at this property for about 10 nights per week, and I don't wear my shoes inside, so it never is dirty here. But I will run it every couple of months when I leave the house for 60 minutes, and it's great. The only thing it doesn't get is anything that is lodged in a corner or against a wall/kitchen island, but that's what the handheld Dyson stick vacuum thing is good for. Plug the thing in a spare bedroom closet and run it weekly if you have pets, and your place will be good.

pfffft. Carpeted floors? Peasant.

Also, I like that you leave the stickers on your appliances like you do your hats.

pfffft. Carpeted floors? Peasant.

It's a closet. You must have missed the wood floors in the pictures of the shoes. I prefer wood everywhere except bedrooms. Carpet is far more comfortable for me in bedrooms. I despise ceramic tile, and it is everywhere in Florida. I had it in my Florida condo and switched it out with wood. Everyone told me that wood is awful with sand, but who the fvck is allowing sand in their house?

Also, I like that you leave the stickers on your appliances like you do your hats.
I'm bad with that. In this place, I have three chairs at the kitchen island. I have had them for over a year, and they still have the dangling price tags on them. Containers you put toiletry items in on kitchen counters? Price tags still on the bottom. Garbage bins? Same. And since we are on that, I have random pieces of clothes, more than one pair of shoes, boxers, etc. that have tags on them that I've never worn that were bought 5+ years ago.

I found the 2” baseboards also intriguing for a “$million” crib.
Reading comprehension: We've gone over this before. This isn't the place that was over $1 million. That place is slightly smaller but in the next town. This one was $850k+ but would get a little over $900k now.

We can compare home values (I'll go with home #3 of mine and still come out on top) and craftsmanship if you'd like: everything from soft-close everything to whole house fans to $4500 Toto toilets.

But like your pecker, the baseboards are 4".

Oh, and here is a $4 million property with similar or smaller:

And here is a $9 million property with similar or smaller.

https://www.realtor.com/realestatea...yview-Dr_Corona-Del-Mar_CA_92625_M20149-49261

Of course I do.

Unless you're an absolute pig or have a filthy house due to being a pet freak, the automatic vacuums work perfectly. I live solo and am only at this property for about 10 nights per month, and I don't wear my shoes inside, so it never is dirty here. But I will run it every couple of months when I leave the house for 60 minutes, and it's great. The only thing it doesn't get is anything that is lodged in a corner or against a wall/kitchen island, but that's what the handheld Dyson stick vacuum thing is good for. Plug the thing in a spare bedroom closet and run it weekly if you have pets, and your place will be good.

i'm a poor, but still able to afford a house cleaner for the wife. she works almost as much as i do and we don't have time to keep the house up. so, @MichiganHerd's wife turned me onto some of her kin for housekeeping and yard work.

wife and kids are pet freaks, thus the need for two of those things, and they're run every couple of days as we have a couple or more pups. GSP's are shorthair and don't shed horribly, but shed they do.

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
I just finished a bath remodel and had to special order the 4” baseboard trim. You have any idea how much one section of that stuff costs? Many homes today use the cheap 1” stuff so I don’t know where the idea came from that higher baseboard is somehow bad or cheap.

It was over $80k. After they paid my legal fees directly (part of the settlement I refused to back from) and after taxes (they processed this as regular W2 payments, since it was for all of the backpay they owed me), it came out to

Getting a couple checks less than $20k was such a big deal to you that you took photos of them and still keep the pics from 2016. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
Getting a couple checks less than $20k was such a big deal to you that you took photos of them and still keep the pics from 2016. 😂
Your attempts are growing increasingly desperate. The pictures are on page 7 of my Imgur folder, since I had to post those checks here years ago after failed claims that I lost my lawsuit.

Why not just hire some Mexican house cleaners?
Stop stealing my joke about Michigan’s wife.

We aren't talking about "many" homes. We are talking about a self-described baller, posting picks of $18k checks and links to houses he doesn't own worth "$millions". I mean check this one out...

Only a $1mil for something that fits in most of our attics

Wow! Amazing isn't it?
I think you mean “pics” and not “picks,” moron. Do you ever wonder why people call you “ITT”?

So the baseboard attempt blew up in your face, huh? The two checks, issued at the same time, were for $32k+, not $19k. Remember, that’s because Middle Class Murox said it would have been no more than $20k. It was actually $80k. For somebody of his means who lives in a $300k house, that’s life-altering money.

No. Not really. You're always good for a great laugh. It's hilarious that you've become the board punching bag.
So you make a failed and stupid attempt. I mock you for it. Yet the joke is on me? This excuse has been used in the past and failed. Return to teaching us about how to correctly use “picks.”

Why does this try-hard dork take so many pictures of the things he buys?

The cheap carpet and baseboards are nice for a security guard.

Only when you try making jabs, so I can continue to rub it in your face of how much more superior I am than your middle-class lifestyle.

Still stuck in Huntington even though you've wanted to get out for nearly a decade now, huh?

Only when you try making jabs, so I can continue to rub it in your face of how much more superior I am than your middle-class lifestyle.

Still stuck in Huntington even though you've wanted to get out for nearly a decade now, huh?
What exactly do you think you’re rubbing in my face? Shoes from discount luxury stores? Your poorly-fitted clothes? Your jewelry? Your receding hairline? Your overweight physique with disgusting birthing hips? The statue the hotel put outside your hotel room?

• Haha
What exactly do you think you’re rubbing in my face? Shoes from discount luxury stores? Your poorly-fitted clothes? Your jewelry? Your receding hairline? Your overweight physique with disgusting birthing hips? The statue the hotel put outside your hotel room?

You realize I quicky shot down all of those attempts and your others, right? Of course you do. That's why you stopped claiming my housing claimis were false, because you've been told that they are accurate. It's why you stopped with the "boss' room," "fake diamonds," etc., because I mock you by posting proof.

You realize I quicky shot down all of those attempts and your others, right? Of course you do. That's why you stopped claiming my housing claimis were false, because you've been told that they are accurate. It's why you stopped with the "boss' room," "fake diamonds," etc., because I mock you by posting proof.
You’ve posted no proof. Everyone on the board makes fun of you for dancing around and writing 10,000 word diatribes instead of posting proof. It’s why everyone laughs at you.

You’ve posted no proof. Everyone on the board makes fun of you for dancing around and writing 10,000 word diatribes instead of posting proof. It’s why everyone laughs at you.
Your best friend already did the research on at least one of them. Another person did the research on at least one other. Hell, he just referenced specifics about it within the last week or so on characteristics of one that I never even mentioned. Of course, he claimed that "somebody" provided that info to him.

You're far inferior. Get over it. It doesn't mean that you are completely worthless, but it just means your desperate attempt to measure up to me over the last 20+ years has continued to fall short.

I wonder if there’s anybody on the board who works for the company that bought Suntrust and could “easily verify” whether or not these checks are real.

If only.

I wonder if there’s anybody on the board who works for the company that bought Suntrust and could “easily verify” whether or not these checks are real.

If only.
Ohh, the ole’ “he uses photoshop to create fake checks” theory!

Of course, he claimed that "somebody" provided that info to him.

And that’s absolutely true. Unsolicited as well. Nevertheless...

Honestly though...the argument of how much property A vs property B costs or is worth is an apples and oranges comparison. A home that appraises for $1MM+ in California would only appraise for $400M+ in WV, and the discrepancy is the same regarding cost to build. That’s an unwinnable argument for you. There are very basic, small, mediocre houses in California that cost over $1MM that most Americans wouldn’t give half that for.

Reactions: herdfella
There are very basic, small, mediocre houses in California that cost over $1MM that most Americans wouldn’t give half that for.
Uhh, yeah. But the original argument was about you having one of the three most expensive houses on the board, which has nothing to do with your obvious explanation that real estate costs are different across the country.

Fvck me. Basic communication and debates are so challenging for those of you with lifelong West Virginian educations.

A theory is unprovable. I can easily prove or disprove if those are real in 30 seconds.
A theory is unprovable.
What? Do you even think about what you type? Theories can be rejected. And you need to say “scientific theory” if what I believe you’re trying to say is what you’re trying to discuss.

. I can easily prove or disprove if those are real in 30 seconds.
Perfect. Please do. You should be able to post the results on here in about 45 seconds then, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT