ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody seen Doc Fungus?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
Let him know Amazon is selling some decent burn barrels. Burning anything I can find right now, buy its hot and dry outside, so breaking most of the local laws.

Fox ate one of my yard rabbits last night, and did so on the damn porch. Pretty much licked up all the blood, but left me with the remains of the bones, so tossing them into the barrel, just to have some fun if dateline ever does a murder mystery at my place.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Let him know Amazon is selling some decent burn barrels. Burning anything I can find right now, buy its hot and dry outside, so breaking most of the local laws.

Fox ate one of my yard rabbits last night, and did so on the damn porch. Pretty much licked up all the blood, but left me with the remains of the bones, so tossing them into the barrel, just to have some fun if dateline ever does a murder mystery at my place.
The titan sub victims ended up in that burn barrel too

He has been gone for 24 hours and you have already sent the search team for him.

Was it difficult to waiting 24 hours before you were allowed to send the search team?
Thank you. I'll respond later, but right now I'm on the front row at the Phillies game, fighting with Kate over who gets to sit next to rifle. I can tell he wants me in that seat, but I'm not blowing him. I will, however, walk back to the hotel with him and Mike Schmidt.

Thank you. I'll respond later, but right now I'm on the front row at the Phillies game, fighting with Kate over who gets to sit next to rifle. I can tell he wants me in that seat, but I'm not blowing him. I will, however, walk back to the hotel with him and Mike Schmidt.
Kate Uptons titties or rifle? Rifle probably gets a souvenir program and keeps book during the game. Tough choice.

Thank you. I'll respond later, but right now I'm on the front row at the Phillies game, fighting with Kate over who gets to sit next to rifle.
I always make sure they give me empty seats next to me so that I can manspread and comfortably rest my giant crank.

, fighting with Kate over who gets to sit next to rifle.
It’s out of control. Every city that I go to, I get random girls messaging me when they see that I’m in town. I post a picture of what city I’m in, and random girls who are some of my 23k Instagram followers hit me up wanting to see me in person.

One called me “Brad Pitt” today.

Girls must really like 5.5s.

I always make sure they give me empty seats next to me so that I can manspread and comfortably rest my giant crank.

It’s out of control. Every city that I go to, I get random girls messaging me when they see that I’m in town. I post a picture of what city I’m in, and random girls who are some of my 23k Instagram followers hit me up wanting to see me in person.

One called me “Brad Pitt” today.

Girls must really like 5.5s.

You better wrap it up and take a penicillin shot if you sleep with that second chick.

Noted @MichiganHerd

We have an outdoor fireplace thing now (I’m an idiot and built a pool/patio) but waiting to use the fireplace because they’re not completely done with the work. So a burn barrel may be just what I need to get through the summer.

The girls are getting older but have collected a zillion stuffed animals over the years…. and we’re doing some cleaning/de cluttering . The city only allows us one garbage can so I can’t throw them all away. Solution : burn barrel!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT