ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody that votes For Mush Biden needs their head examined.

Thats the scary part. They will replace him with Newsome. Gavin is a flat-out idiot, and may actually win.
Does Gavin Newsome win Wisconsin and PA? I don’t think he does. I think he’d also lose Arizona and Nevada due to the number of California defectors that left due to his policies. There’s also the nuclear war that would happen internally with democrats if you try to replace Kamala with a white man.

Does Gavin Newsome win Wisconsin and PA? I don’t think he does. I think he’d also lose Arizona and Nevada due to the number of California defectors that left due to his policies. There’s also the nuclear war that would happen internally with democrats if you try to replace Kamala with a white man.

Don't kid yourself. In Wisconsin, it's tied with Joe in there. Thats no gimme for Republicans.

I think AZ will go Trump regardless, I feel NV will go Trump if Biden is running. Someone else, I'm not too sure.

BTW most Californians (real ones, like myself; not the fake transplants) are moving to Texas, Florida, Tennessee, lesser extent the Carolinas. They are not going to AZ or NV in Masse.

Don't kid yourself. In Wisconsin, it's tied with Joe in there. Thats no gimme for Republicans.

I think AZ will go Trump regardless, I feel NV will go Trump if Biden is running. Someone else, I'm not too sure.

BTW most Californians (real ones, like myself; not the fake transplants) are moving to Texas, Florida, Tennessee, lesser extent the Carolinas. They are not going to AZ or NV in Masse.
Wisconsin is only close because of Joe, Newsome won’t play well there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT