ADVERTISEMENT

A medium pizza, one diet coke, one ice tea, one glass of wine for the misses, order of 10 chicken wings

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
$49.28 before tip.

Mush Brain is killing the United States of America.

The wine was cheap stuff. Wings were good and I have leftovers(pizza and a few wings).

But, damn. 49 and some change before tip?

We have to get this incompetent Mush Brain out of office. Another 4 years of this and it may be 70 before tip.

Pizza say 20 drinks 3 each plus wine say 8 for the cheap stuff wings 12-15 and it's not hard to see how the bill is $49

My tab at Primanti Brothers was $39.80 this past Saturday. 10 wings, a pretzel, and two 20 ounce beers. Thanks mush. I offered a nice tip to the cute girl working the bar, but she didn't seem interested.

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
Tab was $349.99 at Del Friscos yesterday. My steak was $90 alone.
Great. So not only does my Facebook feed give me a daily update on what you and your wife do for dinner and other daily activities, but now I have to read about your boasts on here, too.

Yeah really. Can’t stand it when people boast about their personal lives on here.
Reading comprehension: try it.

My issue wasn’t reading about it on one or the other. It’s the point that I have to read about it wherever he goes.

What City?
I'm going to food snob you and tell you all the better chef owned restaurants you could have went to for that tab at a chain steakhouse and had way better food and drink.
Yeah, but it’s a tradition for them. I’m forced to read about it on Facebook whenever there is a birthday, anniversary, or marriage spat where one of them then has to profess their raging love for the other publicly.

Yeah, but it’s a tradition for them. I’m forced to read about it on Facebook whenever there is a birthday, anniversary, or marriage spat where one of them then has to profess their raging love for the other publicly.
ever notice those that post their undying love for one another on facebook are typically divorced within months of said post? the man is likely beating her like a drum behind closed doors and she's afraid if she doesn't post something loving before he gets home from work, she's got another ass whooping to the tune of fever on rifle coming.

ever notice those that post their undying love for one another on facebook are typically divorced within months of said post? the man is likely beating her like a drum behind closed doors and she's afraid if she doesn't post something loving before he gets home from work, she's got another ass whooping to the tune of fever on rifle coming.

I've already mentioned that their next step is a joint Facebook account. We know what happens after that.

rifle typing his messages now:

quadriplegic-argentine-man-using-a-computer-by-typing-with-his-mouth-C498MW.jpg

rifle typing his messages now:

quadriplegic-argentine-man-using-a-computer-by-typing-with-his-mouth-C498MW.jpg

Elon's gonna put that neura link in him and think there's something wrong....

"well, we turned it on and the only thing his mind responds to is barely legal co-eds, speculative real estate deals on condos, youtube hip hop artists, and Ferragamo loafers. His brain also seemed to think the Mets would make a playoff run too, which is quite odd."

• Haha
Reactions: i am herdman
What City?
I'm going to food snob you and tell you all the better chef owned restaurants you could have went to for that tab at a chain steakhouse and had way better food and drink.
Pittsburgh. I wanted Hyde Park but didn't make the reservation in time. DF was still really good.

Pittsburgh. I wanted Hyde Park but didn't make the reservation in time. DF was still really good.

GOtcha. I actually don't know the Pittsburgh restaurants that well (Hyde Park looks good though), but my heuristic is to avoid chain steakhouses. I can make a mean steak and duck fat potatoes at home with a good cut of meat, while I cannot re-create the magic of most of the chefs at James Beard level restaurants.

GOtcha. I actually don't know the Pittsburgh restaurants that well (Hyde Park looks good though), but my heuristic is to avoid chain steakhouses. I can make a mean steak and duck fat potatoes at home with a good cut of meat, while I cannot re-create the magic of most of the chefs at James Beard level restaurants.
Yesterday's was a 45-day dry aged prime ribeye. I was really happy with it. I started off with the tuna tartare. Their bread was really unique. It was like eating an Auntie Anne's pretzel.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
Bro. Where are you paying $20 for a medium pie? That's aome high roller shit Rifle would do.
Yesterday at work the company bought us lunch for our quarterly performance. We ordered one large supreme an medium supreme, a dozen wings, and an individual lasagna. The total including tip and delivery fee was right around $114

• Wow
Reactions: ThunderCat98
My tab at Primanti Brothers was $39.80 this past Saturday. 10 wings, a pretzel, and two 20 ounce beers. Thanks mush. I offered a nice tip to the cute girl working the bar, but she didn't seem interested.
Costco sells gift cards at a discount.

We almost exclusively eat dinner out, so I’m very aware of pricing. The for 3 with a 20% tip, soft drinks only, no appetizer or dessert is going to run you $70 at a slightly better quality chain place (Olive Garden, a steak place). Two years ago it was $50-$55. Heck, you spend $40 for 3 at Arby’s. That was $28 2 years ago.

We almost exclusively eat dinner out, so I’m very aware of pricing. The for 3 with a 20% tip, soft drinks only, no appetizer or dessert is going to run you $70 at a slightly better quality chain place (Olive Garden, a steak place). Two years ago it was $50-$55. Heck, you spend $40 for 3 at Arby’s. That was $28 2 years ago.
Supply side failure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT