ADVERTISEMENT

Last night was an embarrassment to the United States of America

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I turned it on and watched literally all of 5 to 10 seconds. It was all I could stomach. If that is the leadership of the United States of America we have issues.

First of all, that chamber can hold 1,000 people from what I read and hear. They hand picked maybe 200 to attend. Hand picked. Why? One we have a mush brain empty suit for a President. Two, they can't let go of displaying fear and we are 15 months into a pandemic that most Americans are moving on from. Damn, I am loading a car up this morning full of equipment and going to a full office to go over it with people. Much smaller than the house chamber. It goes on every day and hour now with real working Americans. People are traveling, going to work, kids in free states are going to school, taking vacations, watching sports. Yet our Congress and Executive Branch looked like a bunch of empty North Korean party members. Still trying to scare you.

The United States was not built on fear and totalitarian behavior from an over bloated government.

That was a pure sad embarrassment and it should make you angry.

America was built on grit, balls, and determination. It was not built on scare tactics, masks, and spaced out bureaucrats hell bent on power in our House.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Our children and grandchildren are doomed.

Even the commander of the Taliban threatened soft Joe Biden yesterday. Told him if he didn't keep his commitment to leave like a coward by 9/11, he would kick American ass.

Joe Biden is a moron, and a perfect President for guys like greed and rifle.

I turned it on and watched literally all of 5 to 10 seconds. It was all I could stomach. If that is the leadership of the United States of America we have issues.

First of all, that chamber can hold 1,000 people from what I read and hear. They hand picked maybe 200 to attend. Hand picked. Why? One we have a mush brain empty suit for a President. Two, they can't let go of displaying fear and we are 15 months into a pandemic that most Americans are moving on from. Damn, I am loading a car up this morning full of equipment and going to a full office to go over it with people. Much smaller than the house chamber. It goes on every day and hour now with real working Americans. People are traveling, going to work, kids in free states are going to school, taking vacations, watching sports. Yet our Congress and Executive Branch looked like a bunch of empty North Korean party members. Still trying to scare you.

The United States was not built on fear and totalitarian behavior from an over bloated government.

That was a pure sad embarrassment and it should make you angry.

America was built on grit, balls, and determination. It was not built on scare tactics, masks, and spaced out bureaucrats hell bent on power in our House.

Sad. Sad. Sad. Our children and grandchildren are doomed.
Wow.

Never expected this take from you.

Even the commander of the Taliban threatened soft Joe Biden yesterday. Told him if he didn't keep his commitment to leave like a coward by 9/11, he would kick American ass.
trumptards will accept lies as truth if you say it loud enough and stupid enough. That's the reason you bow to your orange jesus, believe an Iranian propagandist, listen to taliban threats, and lick the snot off herdman's shirt.

Joe Biden say we the people are thr government

No fool we are not

The day is coming soon

Joe Biden is a moron, and a perfect President for guys like greed and rifle.
I can only imagine what Trump would do to a dictator who makes entire videos threatening to destroy the U.S. with bombs. He'd probably single-handedly punch him in the face before nuking the country, right?

jjYO1kj.jpg

Which technologically, they cannot do.

North Korea has a much more likely chance of destroying an American city than the Taliban does of "kicking American ass."

In other words, your excuse does nothing to justify the sheer hypocrisy shown by you deplorables in this thread.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
North Korea has a much more likely chance of destroying an American city than the Taliban does of "kicking American ass."

In other words, your excuse does nothing to justify the sheer hypocrisy shown by you deplorables in this thread.
That is why Trump met with them. You don't know how close to war we really were with them. Trump was trying to make peace.

Still just a complete embarrassment and pathetic display last night. Some of the recap of it again. Good Lord help us. That was pathetic and just a complete level below what this country is about or should be about.

Wear that mask you inoculated dumb asses. You are a room the size of a big gymansium spread out and you are acting like scare chicken shits. You are the leaders of the country , act like it. Mush brained idiots.

I can't believe herdman watched even five or ten seconds, he could have just kept his TV on Faux for the highlights.

Me? I was busy watching weather. Jesus Christ, there were two INSANSE supercells last night, one in TX and one in OK.
I saw some of the massive hail that fell. One meteorologist said that the updraft would have had to have been 100 mph to reach that size.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Still just a complete embarrassment and pathetic display last night. Some of the recap of it again. Good Lord help us. That was pathetic and just a complete level below what this country is about or should be about.

Wear that mask you inoculated dumb asses. You are a room the size of a big gymansium spread out and you are acting like scare chicken shits. You are the leaders of the country , act like it. Mush brained idiots.
You're an idiot.

Biden's speech is still an embarrassment to leadership and the nation.
After 4 years of your orange jesus, his 30,000 deceptions and lies, his net negative loss of 3 million American jobs, appx 8 trillion additional national debt, inciting an insurrection, attempting to overthrow a free and fair election, his disaster in coping with covid 19, tax cuts for the rich, tear gassing peaceful protesters, and reduction of the US global image, the stupid you have wants to mention embarrassing leadership.

I saw some of the massive hail that fell. One meteorologist said that the updraft would have had to have been 100 mph to reach that size.
Echo tops hit 63k ft on the San Antonio cell, indeed that was one hell of an updraft.

Here is another idea how insane that San Antonio storm was: we are pretty sure there was a large rain-wrapped TOR in there for a while, but not a single spotter or chaser had the balls, or stupidity, to get close enough to confirm that lol.

Reactions: Jartard
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT