ADVERTISEMENT

28 bucks for one person at BW3.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
What the hell? A salad with some Buffalo chicken strips with blue cheese dressing and some queso dip with thst chili topping along with a coke. Not even beer.

28 bucks before tip.

That place is out of touch. Back to Chili's or Olive Garden. I can get a damn Outack special for less than that. Plus you get bread and a salad.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio herd
About the same as a bottle of white milk and a package of chocolate covered mini donuts at Go Mart this morning. Prices are unbelievable.

Reactions: ohio herd
About the same as a bottle of white milk and a package of chocolate covered mini donuts at Go Mart this morning. Prices are unbelievable.
No, everything is good. Haven't you heard?

Oh wait, the misleading govt doesn't calculate groceries and food into inflation or gas infot inflation. I woukd venture to guess the real inflation rate is 3 or 4 times what they say.

Reactions: greengeezer
What the hell? A salad with some Buffalo chicken strips with blue cheese dressing and some queso dip with thst chili topping along with a coke. Not even beer.

28 bucks before tip.

That place is out of touch. Back to Chili's or Olive Garden. I can get a damn Outack special for less than that. Plus you get bread and a salad.
I’m missing why you think it’s out of touch.

An entree salad with chicken is going to be around $15 at just about any casual restaurant. Quest dip/chips with whatever your chili thing is? As an appetizer, that’s going to fetch $8 anywhere. A soda is going to be $3. Even with my conservative numbers, that totals $26 before tax.

That isn’t some recent sky rocketing prices. That meal would have been the same for many years.

I’m missing why you think it’s out of touch.

An entree salad with chicken is going to be around $15 at just about any casual restaurant. Quest dip/chips with whatever your chili thing is? As an appetizer, that’s going to fetch $8 anywhere. A soda is going to be $3. Even with my conservative numbers, that totals $26 before tax.

That isn’t some recent sky rocketing prices. That meal would have been the same for many years.
No way. 28 bucks?

No way. 28 bucks?
Tell me what you think prices for those things would have been five years ago at a casual restaurant:

Entree salad with buffalo chicken:
Appetizer queso with chips and your chili:
Soda:

Tell me what you think prices for those things would have been five years ago at a casual restaurant:

Appetizer queso with chips and your chili:
Soda:
He'll not that much. Everyone here knows food has gone up in price. A Salad, appetizer, soda for 28 bucks? Food has gone up for sure.

He'll not that much. Everyone here knows food has gone up in price. A Salad, appetizer, soda for 28 bucks? Food has gone up for sure.
So answer the question. Break down what are reasonable prices for each of these items at a casual restaurant:

queso w/ chips and additional chili:
soda:

So answer the question. Break down what are reasonable prices for each of these items at a casual restaurant:

queso w/ chips and additional chili:
soda:
At Chuys :

I can get chips with two salsas, enchilada, Taco, rice, beans for 10.95 add drink for 3 bucks or.so.

Thefajitas with steak and chicken, rice, beans, chips two salsas ans it was still 6 bucks cheaper. A hell of lot more food.

That stuff at bw3 should 10 bucks lower. You are paying for their atmosphere and the tvs and name. Their wings aren't that good.

At Chuys :

I can get chips with two salsas, enchilada, Taco, rice, beans for 10.95 add drink for 3 bucks or.so.

Thefajitas with steak and chicken, rice, beans, chips two salsas ans it was still 6 bucks cheaper. A hell of lot more food.
You’re getting an appetizer and an entree at BW’s. You’re trying to compare that to just an entree at Chuy’s.

And on top of that, you’re lying. I just looked at a few locations close to you. Your order at BW’s, pre-tax, is $23.97. Your order at Chuy’s, pre-tax, is $23.58.

And yes, I’ll post the fvcking screenshots if you want to waste my time.

Jesus, can any of you deplorables ever be honest?

As a person who eats dinner out at least 5 times a week, I know that casual dining prices are up about 30% over the last 24 months and it’s fairly consistent across the board. Fast food is up about 20-25% during the same time frame.

I’m spending the same amount on dinners now as 2020, difference is there are only 2 of us instead of 3. The only place I can think of that hasn’t jacked prices as much in Cookout on 5th Avenue, but we don’t go there as much since we moved to the other end of town.

but we don’t go there as much since we moved to the other end of town took away our children’s best memories.

Let’s all remember, HerMan is complaining that an entree salad with Buffalo chicken, an appetizer, and a soda at a casual restaurant is too much due to inflation even though it’s only $23.97.

An entree salad with chicken was at least $14 five years ago. An app was at least $7 five years ago. A refillable soda was $3 five years ago.

You’re getting an appetizer and an entree at BW’s. You’re trying to compare that to just an entree at Chuy’s.

And on top of that, you’re lying. I just looked at a few locations close to you. Your order at BW’s, pre-tax, is $23.97. Your order at Chuy’s, pre-tax, is $23.58.

And yes, I’ll post the fvcking screenshots if you want to waste my time.

Jesus, can any of you deplorables ever be honest?
Bull shit it was 28 before tip at bw3.

28 dollars..

I said chuys was 19 for the fajitas and the the drink. You get chips and two kinds of salsa. Rhe fajitas are hell of a lot more food also.

I had fajitas today at chuys. I normally get the Taco and enchilada for 10.95. Stepped up to fajitas today

I also tipped 10 bucks at bw3 yesterday. Waitress was nice.

28 dollars..

I said chuys was 19 for the fajitas and the the drink. You get chips and two kinds of salsa. Rhe fajitas are hell of a lot more food also.

I had fajitas today at chuys. I normally get the Taco and enchilada for 10.95. Stepped up to fajitas today

You tipped generously because you believe in spreading your money around without the need for government to tell you to.

Let’s all remember, HerMan is complaining that an entree salad with Buffalo chicken, an appetizer, and a soda at a casual restaurant is too much due to inflation even though it’s only $23.97.

An entree salad with chicken was at least $14 five years ago. An app was at least $7 five years ago. A refillable soda was $3 five years ago.
28.22 and the original argument was bw3 is too expensive. I even mention Chili's, Olive Garden, Outback and, Chuy’s being better deals.

By the way I have eaten at the Waldorf at Amelia Island before.

28 dollars..

Here are the menus for your locations. Drinks at Chuy’s are $3+.

So there are only three scenarios:
1) BW is charging you more than what their menu shows (not likely)
2) you’re lying
3) somebody hacked your account and is lying on your behalf

BW:

$13.99+ $7.99 + $1.99 (drink charge) = $23.97

Chuy’s:

$18.99 + $3.29 (drink charge) = $22.28

Based on multiple menus for multiple locations of each closest to you, BW is $1.59 more.

Here are the menus for your locations. Drinks at Chuy’s are $3+.

So there are only three scenarios:
1) BW is charging you more than what their menu shows (not likely)
2) you’re lying
3) somebody hacked your account and is lying on your behalf

BW:

$13.99+ $7.99 + $1.99 (drink charge) = $23.97

Chuy’s:

$18.99 + $3.29 (drink charge) = $22.28

Based on multiple menus for multiple locations of each closest to you, BW is $1.59 more.
Wrong location....

It was 28.22. Regardless.

Wrong location....

It was 28.22. Regardless.
All of the locations in your region have the same prices. It's easily verifiable by looking at the menus for each restaurant online. It's ok - you lied. We are used to it from deplorables.

All of the locations in your region have the same prices. It's easily verifiable by looking at the menus for each restaurant online. It's ok - you lied. We are used to it from deplorables.
West Corning All Star:

06/02/23Eat & Earn
200 Points

200 POINTS​

FROM THIS OFFER
TRANSACTION NUMBER: 043923060230009
EAT & EARN: 200 POINTS
ITEM
PRICE
HATCH QUESO DIP
$7.99
CHILI 2 FLOZ ADD TO QUESO
$0.6
20_OZ DRINK
$3.49
CRISPY BUFFALO CKN SALAD
$13.99
ADDITIONAL DRESSING
$0
TOTAL SPEND
POINTS ELIGIBLE SPEND

Add Wake County Sales tax at 7.25% Plus another 1% Prepaired Food and beverage tax. Total Tax 8.25%

Cmon Lets Add that up with that West Corning Math?

26.07 x 8.25%( you take 26.07 x 0.0825) and that equals: $2.15

Now we take 26.07 and we add $2.15 and what did we get in West Corning: That is right, class $28.22.

Now I will give you a little smiley face check mark because the waitress did charge me 60 cents for the chili they put on the queso. But, go back to the original post by me, I mention the chili on the queso!!!!!!!

That is out of my rewards app, bitch. I still love you though.

Here is a link to a 2021 BW3 menu that shows the salad price at $12.29. The queso chip appetizer is $6.49 and the drink is $2.00. Total of $20.78 before tax and tip. So about $22 versus the $28, up about 30% in 2 years. Haven’t found the 2018 menu yet, but I’ll keep looking.

The title says 2018, but the site menu was updated Feb 2021.

West Corning All Star:

06/02/23Eat & Earn
200 Points

200 POINTS​

FROM THIS OFFER
TRANSACTION NUMBER: 043923060230009
EAT & EARN: 200 POINTS
ITEM
PRICE
HATCH QUESO DIP
$7.99
CHILI 2 FLOZ ADD TO QUESO
$0.6
20_OZ DRINK
$3.49
CRISPY BUFFALO CKN SALAD
$13.99
ADDITIONAL DRESSING
$0
TOTAL SPEND
POINTS ELIGIBLE SPEND

Add Wake County Sales tax at 7.25% Plus another 1% Prepaired Food and beverage tax. Total Tax 8.25%

Cmon Lets Add that up with that West Corning Math?

26.07 x 8.25%( you take 26.07 x 0.0825) and that equals: $2.15

Now we take 26.07 and we add $2.15 and what did we get in West Corning: That is right, class $28.22.

Now I will give you a little smiley face check mark because the waitress did charge me 60 cents for the chili they put on the queso. But, go back to the original post by me, I mention the chili on the queso!!!!!!!

That is out of my rewards app, bitch. I still love you though.

So that $28 includes tax?! Ha! This keeps getting better! If we want to add tax in, then Chuy's is up to $25. So tell us again how BW is so overpriced while Chuy's is not, even though you get an extra appetizer with BW AND an add-on with that appetizer. And it looks like you got screwed, because all BW menus show the soda as $1.99 with an entree, not the $3 something that you were charged.

Here is a link to a 2021 BW3 menu that shows the salad price at $12.29.
God, I LOVE when the numerically challenged banker tries doing math.

$12.29 vs. $13.39 = 9% increase
$6.49 vs. $7.99 = 23% increase

$18.78 vs. $21.38 = 13.8% increase

Show us that 30% increase, again.

Herdman looking like the fat ass idiot he is in the thread. Seriously who eats all that shit in one sitting

So that $28 includes tax?! Ha! This keeps getting better! If we want to add tax in, then Chuy's is up to $25. So tell us again how BW is so overpriced while Chuy's is not, even though you get an extra appetizer with BW AND an add-on with that appetizer. And it looks like you got screwed, because all BW menus show the soda as $1.99 with an entree, not the $3 something that you were charged.

God, I LOVE when the numerically challenged banker tries doing math.

$12.29 vs. $13.39 = 9% increase
$6.49 vs. $7.99 = 23% increase

$18.78 vs. $21.38 = 13.8% increase

Show us that 30% increase, again.
Better and more food ar chuys. The fajitas crush bw3 in terms of quantity. Chips ans two Salsas included. Two people could split the fajitas.

A damn salad ans chips with some queso? Really? How was that eating a lot? Plus I didn't have breakfast.

Who rubs boys? Not me.
I don’t either but you go anywhere get an appetizer with an add on and an entree salad you’re going to be paying about 25 bucks. Your constant complaints aren’t flying and you’re being embarrassed. Stick to supporting Kim Jong un loving trump.

I don’t either but you go anywhere get an appetizer with an add on and an entree salad you’re going to be paying about 25 bucks. Your constant complaints aren’t flying and you’re being embarrassed. Stick to supporting Kim Jong un loving trump.
A salad,chips with queso, a coke.?

Bw3 is a rip off

Look at the fvcking menu to get an idea how much shit costs before you buy it moron.
That doesn't mean it is not a rip off..Also their wings have little meat on them. Ethiopia chickens or something. They do have a good selection of sauces. But little knob wings.

That doesn't mean it is not a rip off..Also their wings have little meat on them. Ethiopia chickens or something. They do have a good selection of sauces. But little knob wings.
You know that going in yet still chose to eat there. Man you just keep making yourself look worse and worse

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT