ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have 700k?

Bottom line, what really is the ROI on a bar in a dying, drug addicted town considering you would not own the building?

There is equity in the brand, sure. But how much of that is Herb? That guy sold me my first bar beer when I was 18. Will old customers have nostalgia for a new owner? Ideally the new owner would be an insider.

College bars in Huntington come and go. Hot for a while then not. I remember when there was so much blow in the office at The Warehouse it looked like a white Christmas...then it became a 7-11 lol.

Dad owned a restaurant for 30 years am I’m trying to figure out where the numbers came from. Always said liquor license is most expensive thing so...
150k for permits
300k for space(prime location, not sure if parking lot is included.)
100k for ovens ,glasses ,equipment
50k branding...Naming rights.
Anyone know what Clint sold fat patty’s for?

Dad owned a restaurant for 30 years am I’m trying to figure out where the numbers came from. Always said liquor license is most expensive thing so...
150k for permits
300k for space(prime location, not sure if parking lot is included.)
100k for ovens ,glasses ,equipment
50k branding...Naming rights.
Anyone know what Clint sold fat patty’s for?
It was millions

I think the number was 12 Mil. Plus he got some type of Franchise royalty IF they took off in FL.

He sold all of the locations to some company in FL.
He then bought Calamity J which he is now trying to compete against Fat Patty's and put them out of business. Clint is a bit of an asshole.

He then bought Calamity J which he is now trying to compete against Fat Patty's and put them out of business. Clint is a bit of an asshole.

Never was a huge fan of Fat Pattys, their burgers aren't that great. I do like Calamity J, good food and good variety. His wife Jamie is very nice. Don't know much about Clint.

I was surprised that the outfit that bought Fat Patty's didn't have a non compete contract with him.
They have been franchising Fat Patty's including one inside TIAA Bank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars

Reactions: marshallisqbu
Never was a huge fan of Fat Pattys, their burgers aren't that great. I do like Calamity J, good food and good variety. His wife Jamie is very nice. Don't know much about Clint.

I'm sure she is. Never met her. From everyone I know who has ever worked in some capacity with Clint has said he's a prick.
Fats is kind of overrated. Burgers aren't bad, but they are full of it saying they're fresh. They're frozen, lol.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
I'm sure she is. Never met her. From everyone I know who has ever worked in some capacity with Clint has said he's a prick.
Fats is kind of overrated. Burgers aren't bad, but they are full of it saying they're fresh. They're frozen, lol.
Yes they are. I know for a fact that the burgers there came off the same truck as the ones at Mac Reedo's

I know a guy who works for a fire/sprinkler company they use and he won’t take his family to any Fats due to what he sees in the kitchens. Of course most of us likely don’t want to know what goes on in a restaurants kitchen. Lol!

I know a guy who works for a fire/sprinkler company they use and he won’t take his family to any Fats due to what he sees in the kitchens. Of course most of us likely don’t want to know what goes on in a restaurants kitchen. Lol!
True. I've seen the kitchen in many restaurants. Most are not pretty

I will say, Herb is probably the last guy to want to sell drugs out of his bar. It was the farthest from being a drug haven, lol.
latest

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT