ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone notice Jermaine Wiggins

Herd Insider

Green Buffalo
Dec 29, 2013
in the Netflix documentary on Aaron Hernandez? The biggest hit I ever saw was Wiggins running and that unsuspecting opposing player tried to hit him and was plowed over! Home game but I don’t remember the opponent.

in the Netflix documentary on Aaron Hernandez? The biggest hit I ever saw was Wiggins running and that unsuspecting opposing player tried to hit him and was plowed over! Home game but I don’t remember the opponent.

I didn't notice...
Then again, I was more caught up in literally everything else of that documentary than a few seconds of Wiggins.

Was cool when he ditched us for Georgia.

Meh. He and Olandis Gary had a chance to go from I-AA to I-A and were following their HC. It would have been different had we been I-A.

I mean if you want to be mad at anyone be mad at Donnan. He took them with him. Although he kind of made up for it with Jason Rader.

Reactions: thunderscope
The thing I've noticed most about that documentary is how differently Hernandez speaks, depending on who he is talking to. Like when he's talking to Maurkice Pouncy, every third word is an n-bomb, but when he's talking to his agent or one of his childhood friends, it sounds like his IQ goes up 80 points.

Schizophrenia is a motherfffffr.

Reactions: NKY_HerdFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT