ADVERTISEMENT

As much as it pains me to say, the election is over. Trump will not be allowed to win.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Even if can(could) win, he will not be allowed to win. There are forces beyond his or any of his voters control to allow. The chance he can win is nearly zero, below 10%. He will not be allowed to win.

There is too much power against him not only in America but, in the world. I don't know where that leaves America or us, but the globalist and powers that be will not allow it.

All I can say is go to work, make what money you can, and keep an eye on things. Go vote of course, but just saying it likely will not matter. Even if he wins, he won't win.

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
I guess those powers weren’t in place back when he won the first time?
Not like now, no. How do you beat the three letter agencies? the State Dept? Military Industrial complex, big tech(which are now like the modern day Rockefellers, Vanderbilts, etc.), the global elites, big banks, war hawks, etc.

They saw Trump the first time. They don't want that threat or his populist movement to grow anymore. Worldwide. There is too much power and money invovled.

America is changing. America is in danger. The taste for war and global conflict is high. America's debt is dangerously high. DC and others want power. You need puppets and people that can be controlled.

I don't know what side you are really on. I think you are a well meaning person like most everybody else. We probably don't disagree on as much as what we think, mostly small things and budgetary things but not super far off. When, people that do this kind of thing over in other countries are saying it is happening here, we better listen.

It is bigger than Donald Trump.

Even if can(could) win, he will not be allowed to win. There are forces beyond his or any of his voters control to allow. The chance he can win is nearly zero, below 10%. He will not be allowed to win.

There is too much power against him not only in America but, in the world. I don't know where that leaves America or us, but the globalist and powers that be will not allow it.

All I can say is go to work, make what money you can, and keep an eye on things. Go vote of course, but just saying it likely will not matter. Even if he wins, he won't win.
Here it is. Cover both sides.

Just in case trump loses something, we are going to make the excuses and begin the conspiracies ahead of time. If he wins, than those conspiracies never took place and everything was fair.

Within the last few months, I provided a list of all of the times you deplorables and trump have done this, yet you morons are still dumb enough to continue doing it.

I guess those powers weren’t in place back when he won the first time?
They had zero concern that he would win in 2016.

It's the use of mail-in ballots that I find concerning, and, if the tables were turned, so would you.

In the 2020 election, 69% of voters used nontraditional methods for voting. In 2016 21% of voters used mail-in ballots compared to 43% in 2020.

Since 2020, we have seen several cases in which mysterious truck loads of ballots continue to arrive which overwhelmingly have Democrats selected, and I mean, it's not even close. Further, these pour in days after the election.

Just in case trump loses something, we are going to make the excuses and begin the conspiracies ahead of time. If he wins, than those conspiracies never took place and everything was fair.

Within the last few months, I provided a list of all of the times you deplorables and trump have done this, yet you morons are still dumb enough to continue doing it.
I thought he would win, just a few weeks ago(before the shooting even). But, the more you learn, you can't win against the three letter agencies(not even going to spell it out), big tech, big machine, and the war machine. They won't let him be President. All you have to do is look what is at play and what is going on in the world. They won't allow it.

Again, I thought he would win. I think in a normal world he could win. But, there is nothing about normal anymore.

They had zero concern that he would win in 2016.

It's the use of mail-in ballots that I find concerning, and, if the tables were turned, so would you.

In the 2020 election, 69% of voters used nontraditional methods for voting. In 2016 21% of voters used mail-in ballots compared to 43% in 2020.

Since 2020, we have seen several cases in which mysterious truck loads of ballots continue to arrive which overwhelmingly have Democrats selected, and I mean, it's not even close. Further, these pour in days after the election.
It is bigger than that now. They will do anything to keep him out. Plus, it is more people and "things" now.

Take Boeing for example. they don't like whistleblowers. That is one company. what do you think they whole apparatus is capable of?

In the 2020 election, 69% of voters used nontraditional methods for voting.
It's almost like there was some pandemic going on that was killing lots of people 🤔

I went to the physical polls in 2020, because I like the feel of going there and doing my duty more than I like living.

Or really I was already exposed enough at work that I didn't give a shit, and I really do enjoy voting in person.

It's almost like there was some pandemic going on that was killing lots of people
That's not the point, dipshit. COVID ushered in a potential exploit in the voting system. Since then, State elections have continued to include the use of far greater mail-in ballots than ever before.

Just wish both sides stuck to a single narrative.
Harris and Trump are seen as both complete idiots and evil geniuses.

They can't be both at the same time.

To me, Trump and Harris are the former.

That's not the point, dipshit.
Sure it is, Slappy. Because that's the election your rube ass believes your dude's lie that it was stolen. The one even Republican appointed judges say wasn't and your dude is full of shit.

You are concerned because you believe your dude's lie. Your opinion is based on a lie.

Your dude said in 2016 if he lost it was fixed. He's been putting this in your heads for eight years.
Since then, State elections have continued to include the use of far greater mail-in ballots than ever before.
Turns out people like to not stand in line for hours. Turns out if it is good enough for super Republican Utah, it's good enough for others.

Or did Republicans steal the election in Utah? Trucks full of Republican ballots came in!

I don't care, I will always go stand in the line. I want my sticker. But I do understand that this is an antiquated way of conducting an election. It's a 24/7 economy now. There are people with multiple jobs and all kinds of shifts. People gotta pick up kids after work. Republican leave votes on the table by Republican states (except for Utah!) not embracing more convenient methods. Your dude would rather lie than get more votes. It's dumb.

Sure it is, Slappy. Because that's the election your rube ass believes your dude's lie that it was stolen. The one even Republican appointed judges say wasn't and your dude is full of shit.

You are concerned because you believe your dude's lie. Your opinion is based on a lie.

Your dude said in 2016 if he lost it was fixed. He's been putting this in your heads for eight years.

Turns out people like to not stand in line for hours. Turns out if it is good enough for super Republican Utah, it's good enough for others.

Or did Republicans steal the election in Utah? Trucks full of Republican ballots came in!

I don't care, I will always go stand in the line. I want my sticker. But I do understand that this is an antiquated way of conducting an election. It's a 24/7 economy now. There are people with multiple jobs and all kinds of shifts. People gotta pick up kids after work. Republican leave votes on the table by Republican states (except for Utah!) not embracing more convenient methods. Your dude would rather lie than get more votes. It's dumb.
The election had funny stuff going on. At least be honest. Covid played into it. The media against him and so on.

We are not pristine. You can find things online how we, the USA, do it other places. Open source. I am not going to post them. Some of you ****ers are stalkers.

You might as well get over the USA is pristine and pretty . They will **** Trump or anybody else six ways to Sunday.

The election had funny stuff going on. At least be honest. Covid played into it. The media against him and so on.

We are not pristine. You can find things online how we do it. Open source. I am not going to post them. Some of you ****ers are stalkers.
Covid played into it? You think? One of the ~3 largest events in the last 30 years in the western world played into it? And Trump thinks any media that isn’t constantly fellating him is “against him.” Reporting on the stupid shit he’s done is what they should be doing.

At least be honest.
Your people went before dozens of judges of both political parties. They all told them they were full of shit. That's the honest truth.
The media against him and so
Incorrect.

The media you don't like called him what he is (and even that's arguable, I swear most of them play footsie with him for the ratings/views, especially Maggie Haberman at the NYT).

The media you like, which includes Fox, the highest rates cable news network, was for him.

In fact, Fox was so for him that after the election they broadcast lies so bad it cost them $787 million dollars.

Your people went before dozens of judges of both political parties. They all told them they were full of shit. That's the honest truth.

Incorrect.

The media you don't like called him what he is (and even that's arguable, I swear most of them play footsie with him for the ratings/views, especially Maggie Haberman at the NYT).

The media you like, which includes Fox, the highest rates cable news network, was for him.

In fact, Fox was so for him that after the election they broadcast lies so bad it cost them $787 million dollars.
Dude, judges don't have anything to do with influencing an election.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT