ADVERTISEMENT

Assistant coach salaries per USA Today:

When can we expect you to be AD? I know you have a pretty decent amateur UFC career at the bar scene going on out there in Utah, but please just consider taking the job and blessing us with your omniscient wisdom about everything ever. Marshall needs you now more than ever.

It was at a residence, not a bar. Now, are you going to specifically state what you’re crying about in this thread or will you just continue to cry aimlessly?

Which time? I could’ve sworn it was a bar...

What do you mean by "which time"? There has only been one in Utah. It was at a residence. The 6'2, 211 lbs. 24 year old claimed that he opened the door and then I randomly rushed into his loft and attacked him by grabbing him by the neck and throwing him against his wall (that was his claim to the police). His claim to the three men who came out and were witnesses as I restrained him for 15 minutes was that I did something to his dog.

The video I have clearly shows that I was about ten feet outside of his door, that I simply said "It is 12:30 at night . . . ," followed by him throwing punches and saying "What's up, N!gg**" a couple of times, before I body slammed him into a large tree planter. That's why he was arrested, why the police congratulated me on being smart enough to quickly record it on my phone, and why you're on my nuts, again.

What do you mean by "which time"? There has only been one in Utah. It was at a residence. The 6'2, 211 lbs. 24 year old claimed that he opened the door and then I randomly rushed into his loft and attacked him by grabbing him by the neck and throwing him against his wall (that was his claim to the police). His claim to the three men who came out and were witnesses as I restrained him for 15 minutes was that I did something to his dog.

The video I have clearly shows that I was about ten feet outside of his door, that I simply said "It is 12:30 at night . . . ," followed by him throwing punches and saying "What's up, N!gg**" a couple of times, before I body slammed him into a large tree planter. That's why he was arrested, why the police congratulated me on being smart enough to quickly record it on my phone, and why you're on my nuts, again.
Right. It’s a shame people on here will never know the true story...

Right. It’s a shame people on here will never know the true story...

So you first tried changing the subject of the thread to be about me. Then, you got your attempt at a fact wrong. Now, you're trying to claim I lie about anything on here. Well, here is the police report. It even includes the perpetrator's written statement that I put him in a choke hold then "suffacated" [sic]him in dirt. That, along with the statement from the arresting officer, witnesses, and the video, back up exactly what I said.

Would you like any more desperate attempts to try and not look like a fool?

k7FB1LV.jpg

v8cIzNX.jpg

xMeDFXA.jpg

21Rqo0Q.jpg

h4nLCVy.jpg

So you first tried changing the subject of the thread to be about me. Then, you got your attempt at a fact wrong. Now, you're trying to claim I lie about anything on here. Well, here is the police report. It even includes the perpetrator's written statement that I put him in a choke hold then "suffacated" [sic]him in dirt. That, along with the statement from the arresting officer, witnesses, and the video, back up exactly what I said.

Would you like any more desperate attempts to try and not look like a fool?

k7FB1LV.jpg

v8cIzNX.jpg

xMeDFXA.jpg

21Rqo0Q.jpg

h4nLCVy.jpg
I’m a fool? I’m obviously fvcking with you to prove a point that you’re a moron and will go after anything. You took time out of your day to post all of this on a MARSHALL sport forum. You my friend are the fool. It’s too easy with you.

I’m a fool? I’m obviously fvcking with you to prove a point that you’re a moron and will go after anything. You took time out of your day to post all of this on a MARSHALL sport forum. You my friend are the fool. It’s too easy with you.

I'm the fool for taking five minutes to post some images, yet you're not the fool who:

1) Is so obsessed with me that you tried turning this thread into being about me multiple times
2) Have done the same thing in other threads
3) Was shown to be wrong, again
4) Claimed I am the fool for wasting time posting pictures even though you've wasted time posting about me repeatedly

Again, brilliant.

I'm the fool for taking five minutes to post some images, yet you're not the fool who:

1) Is so obsessed with me that you tried turning this thread into being about me multiple times
2) Have done the same thing in other threads
3) Was shown to be wrong, again
4) Claimed I am the fool for wasting time posting pictures even though you've wasted time posting about me repeatedly

Again, brilliant.
I haven’t read a single response you sent in it’s entirety. You know you’re a fool and I just proved it. Here you are still responding. You’re such a loser that you feel the need to defend yourself on a yahoo rivals board by posting something about your personal life that I have no insight about or even give a sh&t about. Oh but wait, you’re not defining yourself, you’re proving ME wrong! Ha.

Two questions:

1) why is rifle flaunting his white priveledge by beating up Hispanics? That's racist.

2) why is the ultra successful Rifle living in an apartment/condo complex that a belligerent Hispanic could afford?

Bonus question: how did Rifle manage to find the only Hispanic in Utah to be able to beat him up?

1) why is rifle flaunting his white priveledge by beating up Hispanics? That's racist.

Priveledge? That's not even remotely close. I didn't think we'd find something you are worse at than math, but we may have made a discovery.

2) why is the ultra successful Rifle living in an apartment/condo complex that a belligerent Hispanic could afford?

This condo, as I have discussed before, was just under $600K. It has ceilings higher than 30'. The condos in this building range from one on the market currently at $215K (a 348 square foot loft) to my type of builds that exceed $600K. The ones on the top floor have their own private rooftops, which I believe is the only building downtown which has that. I'm not closing on yet another property in Park City until the seller fixes what I requested, and I'm not hopeful that it is going to get done soon.

Within three blocks, I have Ruth's Chris, Fleming's, Christopher's Prime Steakhouse, Spencer's for Steaks, a million other restaurants/clubs/bars, an upscale indoor mall, an upscale outdoor mall, a megaplex, the Utah Jazz arena, and just about anything else you can need.

This kid lived in one of the smaller studios which backs up to a side of mine. He said that he has lived here for 1.5 years, which means he was living here as a 22 year old. The property manager said he has been in touch with the owner, and they are working on evicting him because of the incident. The kid didn't seem like the type who could afford to rent from an owner here, and in looking at his mom's and family's social media pages, it appears that he was from a lower-middle class family. I have no idea how he affords to live here.

1) why is rifle flaunting his white priveledge by beating up Hispanics?

First, you say that I beat him up. Then, . . .

Bonus question: how did Rifle manage to find the only Hispanic in Utah to be able to beat him up?

. . . you say that he beat me up. After you figure out how to spell "privilege" (hint, look at how I just spelled it), and after you figure out who beat whom up, come back.

Priveledge? That's not even remotely close. I didn't think we'd find something you are worse at than math, but we may have made a discovery.

This condo, as I have discussed before, was just under $600K. It has ceilings higher than 30'. The condos in this building range from one on the market currently at $215K (a 348 square foot loft) to my type of builds that exceed $600K. The ones on the top floor have their own private rooftops, which I believe is the only building downtown which has that. I'm not closing on yet another property in Park City until the seller fixes what I requested, and I'm not hopeful that it is going to get done soon.

Within three blocks, I have Ruth's Chris, Fleming's, Christopher's Prime Steakhouse, Spencer's for Steaks, a million other restaurants/clubs/bars, an upscale indoor mall, an upscale outdoor mall, a megaplex, the Utah Jazz arena, and just about anything else you can need.

This kid lived in one of the smaller studios which backs up to a side of mine. He said that he has lived here for 1.5 years, which means he was living here as a 22 year old. The property manager said he has been in touch with the owner, and they are working on evicting him because of the incident. The kid didn't seem like the type who could afford to rent from an owner here, and in looking at his mom's and family's social media pages, it appears that he was from a lower-middle class family. I have no idea how he affords to live here.

First, you say that I beat him up. Then, . . .

. . . you say that he beat me up. After you figure out how to spell "privilege" (hint, look at how I just spelled it), and after you figure out who beat whom up, come back.
My god, you never quit. Who beat you up so badly? Did some bully poor rifle?? What a clown.

Reactions: Timtnt9
Why do you feel so compelled to address a satirical post with such vigor? Not everyone is out to get you with every post.

Rifle. We don't believe without pics of your apartment. Don't count. We don't believe you.

This loft has already been posted on Pullman when I first went under contract on it.

I’d suggest you going over there to find it, but I think it would be more beneficial for you to find a second grade grammar book, first.

Mods, I make a motion to nominate rifle as the official director of grammar for all posts on herdnation. This is something the board is lacking and very critical to the continued success of the board going forward. All those in favor say aye.

Mods, I make a motion to nominate rifle as the official director of grammar for all posts on herdnation. This is something the board is lacking and very critical to the continued success of the board going forward. All those in favor say aye.

Welcome to 2003. Try to keep up, child.

Welcome to 2003. Try to keep up, child.
You really can’t help yourself. You HAVE to respond. It’s unbelievable. After all of this and you still respond. It must really suck to be that insecure. You have to resort to attacking grammar on a yahoo rivals message board when someone hurts your feelings. I own you rifle. Can’t wait to see what your stupid response will be next. Since we’re going back to the 2000s...

AnchoredHoarseHarvestmen-size_restricted.gif

You really can’t help yourself. You HAVE to respond. It’s unbelievable. After all of this and you still respond. It must really suck to be that insecure. You have to resort to attacking grammar on a yahoo rivals message board when someone hurts your feelings. I own you rifle. Can’t wait to see what your stupid response will be next. Since we’re going back to the 2000s...​

Let me dumb this down for you:

This is a message board which is centered around communicating, mostly with words, on this forum. If people didn’t respond to others, the message board would become useless.

So when morons like you make pathetic attempts towards me, it’s normal to respond and isn’t “owning” anyone. Communicating on here is the most basic function of the board.

This loft has already been posted on Pullman when I first went under contract on it.

I’d suggest you going over there to find it, but I think it would be more beneficial for you to find a second grade grammar book, first.
Come on Rifle. You got more than just busting my chops about grammar. I want to see pics of your loft. If you don't have any, no one believes you. Gotta show proof.

Let me dumb this down for you:

This is a message board which is centered around communicating, mostly with words, on this forum. If people didn’t respond to others, the message board would become useless.

So when morons like you make pathetic attempts towards me, it’s normal to respond and isn’t “owning” anyone. Communicating on here is the most basic function of the board.
Is it? Is being desperate to get the last word after you’ve embarrassed yourself a basic function of the board? We can do this forever. Merry Christmas and go Herd. I hope Santa brought you lots of bouncy houses and petting zoos. Maybe you were really nice this year and he threw in an octagon so you can take on the rest of the apartment complex.

Reactions: Papapete11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT