ADVERTISEMENT

At least no more soccer talk

herdfan429

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 4, 2007
Now that we are offfcially out of the World Cup We can put away the soccer talk for 4 more years

They should not accept the loss and say the game was rigged bc they thought they should have won… then it’ll be just like the rest of the posts on this board.

This thread reminds me of a conversation I had with a dad of one of my sons friends. He refused to let his son play soccer because it wasn’t “an American sport”.

I had to ask him…” Were you not a cheerleader at NC State?”

hmmmmm, what is a better gig?

97c93670ec22534bbf584d1198ad3b8b.jpg

If you don't care for soccer, that's cool.
I've always thought NASCAR, WWE and such were stupid sports that only people of lower intelligence liked.

It’s always hilarious how the soccer fans get so butt hurt. I’ve enjoyed watching the World Cup and root for the US anytime we are in a world competition. It’s just funny to me how all of a sudden we are a nation of soccer fans

It’s always hilarious how the soccer fans get so butt hurt. I’ve enjoyed watching the World Cup and root for the US anytime we are in a world competition. It’s just funny to me how all of a sudden we are a nation of soccer fans
Americans are SPORTS fans and a nation of immigrants. It was inevitable soccer popularity would hit here. MLS is exploding here in the states. Still doesn’t touch the history and level of play seen in Europe.

I got sucked into the game when in I started watching “All or Nothing” Man City. I was hooked on Prem League after that.

I don't think anyone's but hurt. Like you, I was just posting my take on so called sports that really aren't sports at all. I'd lose brain cells watching a NASCAR race. Maybe that's why it's so popular in some areas, doesn't take much brain power to understand. Lol!

I've never had a soccer fan get overly vocal about the sport unless asked. Hell, I've probably been more annoying about hockey to non-fans than soccer fans have.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT