ADVERTISEMENT

soccer spending

False. The graphic you’re looking at also shows Indiana drawing more fans. Further, another Sun Belt team (South Carolina) drew 4300 fans per home game, tops in the nation and fifth highest all-time.

Samantha doesn't care about facts. He blocks people who call him out for his constant falsehoods. He clearly has trouble counting past two.

No. Glad BIg Jim Justice accomplished us a baseball stadium. Thanks, Big Jim.

What a minute! I thought you said the below earlier today:

You are a better poster than that. Use proper screen names. This isn't 3rd grade.
So now we can use nicknames for people instead of their proper names? Isn't that "3rd grade"? So we can't call you "Samantha," but you can call Governor Jim Justice "Big Jim" or are you just a giant hypocrite?

Big Jim Justice.

Big Jim Justice.

Actually I pretty much agree with Big Jim Justice on most things. He did a great job with the MU baseball stadium, that is for sure.

I answered that above. Try being quiet and learning something.
AD's don't build facilities, they oversee the projects. Just like MH oversaw several, but Cline, JJ, Hoops and a few others built the IPF, Softball and Hoops. MH botched the baseball bid and pushed for a site that a little league team couldn't use. But that's old news.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADs most certainly build facilities. Via fundraising.

The baseball facility was built because a big wad of free federal money was available. If not for that, it would still be a pipedream.

ADs most certainly build facilities. Via fundraising.

The baseball facility was built because a big wad of free federal money was available. If not for that, it would still be a pipedream.
They do to a degree. Sutherland does more. In this case, Mike Dantoni and Chad headed up the Vision Campaign for the funds dedicated to the IPF, and Hoops. I doubt Hammy had much to do with it really, except make the announcements. If not for the big donors, including JJ, we wouldn't have those facilities.
Hell, Hammy couldn't get the baseball stadium right.

Last edited:
They do to a degree. Sutherland does more. In this case, Mike Dantoni and Chad headed up the Vision Campaign for the funds dedicated to the IPF, and Hoops. I doubt Hammy had much to do with it really, except make the announcements. If not for the big donors, including JJ, we wouldn't have those facilities.
Hell, Hammy couldn't get the baseball stadium right.
I doubt JJ has given Any of his own money to MU

You know, it doesn't bother me whether it's his or not. Shit, all the money the state funneled to WVU over the decades, I'll take whatever we get. Not to mention the fact that the state cut the Henderson Center funding due to cost overruns on Mountaineer Field.
you are correct on one hand, but I dont like Baby Dog acting like hes giving his money when it really is the State's. (and ultimately the tax payer )

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT