ADVERTISEMENT

Attempted terrorist attack

Pedo-Joe and his gang don't care.

How do I know? Because the pedo administration isn't protecting our borders. All they care about is that we be careful of how each illegal foreign national feels about their gender identity.

Reactions: Jartard
Looked more like Dukes of Hazard the car was a Bentley. Crazy story!

Last edited:
Reactions: mlblack16.
Looked more like Dukes of Hazard the car was a Bentley. Crazy story!
ap23326824953713_wide-ce52250ca505b1c4109e13e32a8fbad0e61fc37f-s1100-c50.jpg

I mean doesnt everyone drives 100 towards a border check point. Guy either had a deathwish or accelerator stuck or it was intentional for other reasons
It looks like he was headed towards the tollbooths, not a border checkpoint. He went airborne after hitting an embankment/cement divider and landed in the secondary search area.

Doesn't take much effort to hit 100 in a Bentley.

The unsecured border...at a highly secured location 🤔

A Pedo-Joe "highly secured location" is what? Pedo-Joe took over the most secure border in 50 years and dismantled it.

He's an idiot. He's a compromised president with America last values.

The Duke finds it humorous that his messiah is ignoring border security.

I find it humorous that you think this happened at an unsecure border site.

Again...you ever been to the Canadian border? In particular, have you entered Canada via the Rainbow Bridge?
whoops Biden fails again...Ourcountry is going to be paying for decades if not generations beause of the fool in the white house. I haven't even got into the international terrorist threats on this forum yet. The one where Mush Brain has dropped the ball.

I dig into a lot of shit and the northern border is becoming more and more dangerous, to the point of a national security threat.

Frankly, it is getting to the point that some experts think when we get hit it likely will be from an entery from the North. Some experts say it is not a matter of if but, when we get hit again.

whoops Biden fails again...Ourcountry is going to be paying for decades if not generations beause of the fool in the white house. I haven't even got into the international terrorist threats on this forum yet. The one where Mush Brain has dropped the ball.

I dig into a lot of shit and the northern border is becoming more and more dangerous, to the point of a national security threat.

Frankly, it is getting to the point that some experts think when we get hit it likely will be from an entery from the North. Some experts say it is not a matter of if but, when we get hit again.

What you are trying to say is Biden is catching multiple times more illegals than Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT