ADVERTISEMENT

Attention All Forum Members

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
There are a couple of posters on here who are getting amped up about the election already. They are going to get amped up even more as we get closer. They may try to make you feel unwelcome or make some type of threats. One of them just repeats the same stuff over and over. He will really get crazy towards election time. They tend to lean a certain way. I don't think I LEFT anything out.

Keep doing what you are doing. Don't feel intimidated. They are not going to hold this forum hostage like some college campus. They are not dealing with a limp wristed noodle spine college President or blue state governor.

Keep up the good work. It will get worse but let them cry and moan as we make America Great Again.

Last edited:
There are a couple of posters on here who are getting amped up south the election already. They are going to get amped up even more as we get closer. They may try to make you feel unwelcome or make some type of threats. One of them just repeats the same stuff over and over. He will really get crazy towards election time. They tend to lean a certain way. I don't think I LEFT anything out.

Keep doing what you are doing. Don't feel intimidated. They are not going to hold this forum hostage like some college campus. Thry are bit dealing with a limp wristed noodle spine college President or blue state governor.

Keep up the good work. It will get worse but let them cry and moan as we make America Great Again.
Saluting Kelsey Grammer GIF by Paramount+

There are a couple of posters on here who are getting amped up about the election already. They are going to get amped up even more as we get closer. They may try to make you feel unwelcome or make some type of threats. One of them just repeats the same stuff over and over. He will really get crazy towards election time. They tend to lean a certain way. I don't think I LEFT anything out.

Keep doing what you are doing. Don't feel intimidated. They are not going to hold this forum hostage like some college campus. They are not dealing with a limp wristed noodle spine college President or blue state governor.

Nah. We're dealing with Godless lying idiot trumptards and a few oath breakers.

The People's Moderator has spoken

Reactions: 19MU88
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT