ADVERTISEMENT

Aus: more Covid deaths in first 20 days of ‘23 than in all of 2020

murox

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
This is the consequence of their hubris. Of their blind devotion to the religion of scientism. Of their belief that they understood something that they clearly didn’t understand.

A few people warned of the dangers of the mass distribution of a non-sterilizing novel gene therapy and the potential ramifications to civilization. Those warnings are now coming true.

My position has changed slightly. I used to believe only the vaxxed were in trouble. I now believe we are all in trouble. While the unvaxxed still have functioning immune systems, the vaxxed can’t fully clear viruses now and has caused a tremendous amount of virus (of all types) to run through the population. Getting 1-2 respiratory infections per year is turning into 3-5 per year which will lead to t-cell exhaustion and immune system dysfunction.

This is not good.

Now explain to the board why there were so few cases in Australia in 2020. Idiot.

Now explain to the board why there were so few cases in Australia in 2020. Idiot.
There are multiple reasons.

1. Pre-existing cross-immunity from herd exposure to sarbecoviruses (SARS1).

2. Australia is an island.

Let me know if you have other questions, greed. I’m happy to explain to you.

There are multiple reasons.

1. Pre-existing cross-immunity from herd exposure to sarbecoviruses (SARS1).

2. Australia is an island.

Let me know if you have other questions, greed. I’m happy to explain to you.
I'm sure it had nothing to do with strictly locking their country down to slow the spread. Idiot.

Reactions: FreddyReef
This is the consequence of their hubris. Of their blind devotion to the religion of scientism.
I'm going to disagree on this point. If they truly followed science (1) they wouldn't be so appalled when people question them - which, by its very nature IS science, and (2) they wouldn't ignore actual data that leads people to question their interpretations and eddicts about any given topic (vaccines, COVID, the climate, etc.). A better way to put it would be "blind devotion to the religion of academia and bureaucracy." Or, even better, "The Science (tm)."

Last edited:
Reactions: 19MU88 and KyMUfan
I'm going to disagree on this point. If they truly followed science (1) they wouldn't be so appalled when people question them - which, by its very nature IS science, and (2) they wouldn't ignore actual data that leads people to question their interpretations and eddicts about any given topic (vaccines, COVID, the climate, etc.). A better way to put it would be "blind devotion to the religion of academia and bureaucracy." Or, even better, "The Science (tm)."
Don’t forget playing around in gain of function labs that don’t have the best protocols

THat is why people like you and those with power like you cannot be trusted. You would lock us down like that and you would take orders from a dictator.
And you would just allow more to die while being more concerned about making a dollar. God hater.

And you would just allow more to die while being more concerned about making a dollar. God hater.
This is where your argument falls apart. There is no legitimate data - nothing, zero, zilch, nada - to support your position that lockdowns prevented deaths. In fact, as Rox has pointed out many times, the science contradicts this claim. It's a non sequitur. You believe whatever agenda is pushed on you by the ruling class and MSM (which is not shocking considering you are also gullible enough to follow a cult).

Trust the govt blindly and let them lock your down when it is proven that didn't really work.

Wait, you trust the govt to do this in regard to lockdowns and a virus, but didn't trust them in war on terror. Did they lie about Vietnam? WMD's? But, you trust them on this, blindly?

That's a good solution. How do you implement it?
^^dumbass cabinet maker^*^.

That's why you should stay out of these discussions. You give the vaccine to elderly and others w co-morbidity or maybe obese. Moron

That's a good solution. How do you implement it?
You do it honestly and let people make their own risk assessments.

Public health should have said “what we know about this disease is it targets the elderly and overweight. If you fall into these categories you should be careful around others in indoor settings. Masking doesn’t appear to prevent spread, but a properly-worn respirator-type mask could provide some benefit. The best advice is to stay away from groups when case rates are high in your area.

In the meantime, please supplement vitamins D, C and Zinc. Try to get exercise daily and eat healthy. Your body will better fight infection if given proper ammunition.”

Instead they shut down gyms and kept liquor stores and weed shops open. That should have been the first sign you were being duped.

So, kids aren't going to come home from school and give covid to parents with chronic conditions and elderly grandparents raising them or caring for them??

Who's going to care for them? Young people bringing in covid from where they've been hanging out??

See above
Show me the data transmission from school to home. Grandma and your old ass should stay home and mask up. You can mandate masks in nursing homes. The problem is you and your ilk want to remove all risk. You can’t get rid of it. You mitigate it in the vulnerable populations. Let it run it’s course in healthier populations and build up natural immunity

So, kids aren't going to come home from school and give covid to parents with chronic conditions and elderly grandparents raising them or caring for them??

Who's going to care for them? Young people bringing in covid from where they've been hanging out??

See above
So your solution is to sacrifice children so the elderly can live a few more years?

But even then your retarded argument breaks down. It’s impossible to lock down. What happens when your home catches fire and the fire department has been forced to stay home? What happens when your appendix ruptures? What happens when a hurricane takes out power to 5 million people?

You show it.

If we're staying at home and babysitting or are the primary caregivers of school age children, then they bring home the virus.
Then was is your preferred solution, greed? Be specific.

So your solution is to sacrifice children so the elderly can live a few more years?

But even then your retarded argument breaks down. It’s impossible to lock down. What happens when your home catches fire and the fire department has been forced to stay home? What happens when your appendix ruptures? What happens when a hurricane takes out power to 5 million people?
I am telling you, greed would have shut the entire country down even more. Let the govt take over everything and pay for it all.

He didn't care what happened to kids, businesses, people going bankrupt, mental health, none of it.

He literally would have shut it down and had us all in bread and soup lines.

I am telling you, greed would have shut the entire country down even more. Let the govt take over everything and pay for it all.

He didn't care what happened to kids, businesses, people going bankrupt, mental health, none of it.

He literally would have shut it down and had us all in bread and soup lines.
You're an idiot. The last thing you ever thought of during the pandemic was people, particularly the kids.

You show it.

If we're staying at home and babysitting or are the primary caregivers of school age children, then they bring home the virus.
You made the claim that it went from schools to home so show the data. I have elementary age children, our schools were partly open in the 20/21 school year fully opening but January of 2021. My kids spend a lot of time with grandparents, most nights and spend the night. I am teacher, my wife worked in a doctors office and now is a teacher as well. No one in our family ever got Covid until January of 2022.

Is it anecdotal, yep but it’s more than you’ve offered up

Reactions: KyMUfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT