ADVERTISEMENT

Average Ukrainian Soldier's Age

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
With Ukraine funding stalled, Zelenskyy announced he's coming back over to here to pull a Wayne Brady on the Bidens. Given how democrats want more Ukranians to die instead of accepting negotiations, I was looking at the average age of a Ukrainian soldier. When the war started, it was between 30 & 35. Now it's 42 to 43.
For Russia, the most damning ones I've seen went from 21 early in the conflict to 34. Even with that jump, Russia's average age is what Ukraine's was at the start of the war.
It's crazy how many lives & billions of our dollars could have been saved had the West not bungled the talks early on. It's also ridiculous to believe Russia is going to take it's aging military (equipment & personnel) & go attack NATO countries the second the conflict ends.

Reactions: Jartard
It’s amazing how everything has changed from 30 years ago. Thirty years ago the dems mantra was that the republicans were the party of the rich - now all the billionaires are liberals. The republicans were the party of Wall Street - now Wall Street is firmly behind the dems. Republicans were the “war mongers”. Bush 1 and 2 were endlessly decried by the left - now it’s the dems that want constant war to feed money to the MIC.

Now we are starting to see the effects on the electorate. Blacks and Hispanics, the poor working class, and labor is moving to the right.

Interesting times.

It's also ridiculous to believe Russia is going to take it's aging military (equipment & personnel) & go attack NATO countries the second the conflict ends.

I honestly believe that may have been part of the plan before Feb 2021. Now it's comical to think they would even try.

With Ukraine funding stalled, Zelenskyy announced he's coming back over to here to pull a Wayne Brady on the Bidens. Given how democrats want more Ukranians to die instead of accepting negotiations, I was looking at the average age of a Ukrainian soldier. When the war started, it was between 30 & 35. Now it's 42 to 43.
For Russia, the most damning ones I've seen went from 21 early in the conflict to 34. Even with that jump, Russia's average age is what Ukraine's was at the start of the war.
It's crazy how many lives & billions of our dollars could have been saved had the West not bungled the talks early on. It's also ridiculous to believe Russia is going to take it's aging military (equipment & personnel) & go attack NATO countries the second the conflict ends.
The think tanks in DC wanted a proxy war. They havea thing.for that and a thing at getting at Russia..

The western press is full.of liars and they are nothing more than a pawn and outlet for thr deep state, which does exist.

We are not being told thet truth about Ukraine.

I honestly believe that may have been part of the plan before Feb 2021. Now it's comical to think they would even try.
They would have never attacked NATO. They might be inept in areas but they are not stupid.

Speaking of NATO, listen to the remarks by the leaders of some of the member countries talking about why the US needs to keep funding the war at an obscene level. The gall. If it's really that much of a threat to NATO, then the other THIRTY countries need to step up.

Speaking of NATO, listen to the remarks by the leaders of some of the member countries talking about why the US needs to keep funding the war at an obscene level. The gall. If it's really that much of a threat to NATO, then the other THIRTY countries need to step up.
They have ripped us off for decades.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT