ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting age men in Ukaine.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Ukraine has a demographic problem.in terms of fighting age males. Russia does but they have more people and they can draw from ethnic regions and foreign fighters.

The Ukrainians are at a minimum probably going to have to kill or remove from the battlefield at a rate of about 3 to 1 and really more like 5 to 1. Last I heard they were at best about 3 to 1 recently.

As this drags on Ukraine has a demographic problem in a war of attrition. Russia does as well but to a lesser degree.

So, when you hear of hey let Ukraine in NATO look at the full implication... Read between those lines. If you run our of men to fight where are they going to come from?

Reactions: greengeezer
A couple of months ago, my son has a soccer teammate whose father is Russian. He got called back to Russia for some kind of health evaluation to determine if he was going to be “drafted”.

He didn’t want to go, but was worried what would happen to other family in Russia if he didn’t show up. Evidently he was determined not to be of age or ability to fight. Now his wife and kids are still here and he is stuck in Russia unable to come back. (At least that is what the family is saying).

The negative effects of Biden’s foolish proxy war will be felt for decades. His decision to provide cluster bombs will endanger the lives of the kids (look at the numbers of children who find these munitions) in the same country where their fathers were killed fighting his proxy war. The left is so irrational they think salting the earth is a victory

Ukraine has a demographic problem.in terms of fighting age males. Russia does but they have more people and they can draw from ethnic regions and foreign fighters.

The Ukrainians are at a minimum probably going to have to kill or remove from the battlefield at a rate of about 3 to 1 and really more like 5 to 1. Last I heard they were at best about 3 to 1 recently.

As this drags on Ukraine has a demographic problem in a war of attrition. Russia does as well but to a lesser degree.

So, when you hear of hey let Ukraine in NATO look at the full implication... Read between those lines. If you run our of men to fight where are they going to come from?
If your read the leaks (seriously, read them) we already have troops on the ground despite the lies Biden is peddling. It’s just a precursor to sending in even more

A couple of months ago, my son has a soccer teammate whose father is Russian. He got called back to Russia for some kind of health evaluation to determine if he was going to be “drafted”.

He didn’t want to go, but was worried what would happen to other family in Russia if he didn’t show up. Evidently he was determined not to be of age or ability to fight. Now his wife and kids are still here and he is stuck in Russia unable to come back. (At least that is what the family is saying).
No way in hell I’d go back to Russia for that. Especially since I’m established here with a family

No way in hell I’d go back to Russia for that. Especially since I’m established here with a family
That’s because you’re a typical selfish deplorable who doesn’t care about anybody but yourself. Really try to focus on the part about “ . . . was worried what would happen to other family . . . “

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Do you receive your talking points directly from some sort of Putin newsletter or are they wasting an intelligence officer on you?

Do you receive your talking points directly from some sort of Putin newsletter or are they wasting an intelligence officer on you?
Nope. Research. Demographic studies and research. Russia has its own issues for sure . So does China. I spend a good amount of time on certain things in my spare time. Ukraine’s demographic problem is no secret. Russia has one as well. It is not propaganda at all. It is an assessment. I didn't slam anyone.

Fighting age is also family raising age. A lot of young men got the hell out...not because they are cowards, but because they have a wife and kids and took them to safety. I don't blame them.
Either way you need them to find major land battles. Remember when Americans thought just push the button? Video game?

Not so as we are seeing played out. This is combined arms battle. Big artillery war.

That’s because you’re a typical selfish deplorable who doesn’t care about anybody but yourself. Really try to focus on the part about “ . . . was worried what would happen to other family . . . “
Says the most self centered guy on the internet. Look I’ve got my wife and kids. Those are my main worry. Going to Russia where I could drafted or worse isn’t on the table. If it was my wife and kids in Russia that’s a different story.

Says the most self centered guy on the internet.
We can compare how much you've spent your entire life to assist others compared to what I've done in the last five years (probably the last year), and then we can determine your claim, moron.

Look I’ve got my wife and kids. Those are my main worry. Going to Russia where I could drafted or worse isn’t on the table. If it was my wife and kids in Russia that’s a different story.
Moron, HerMan's post said the guy was concerned about other family. Your argument is that you wouldn't go back because your family is here. Well, moron, it was clear that he also has family there.

We can compare how much you've spent your entire life to assist others compared to what I've done in the last five years (probably the last year), and then we can determine your claim, moron.

Moron, HerMan's post said the guy was concerned about other family. Your argument is that you wouldn't go back because your family is here. Well, moron, it was clear that he also has family there.
Let me guess you want to see how much I donated to charity since that’s what you think assisting others entails. You do know by nature of my job I have to help people literally every day. Want me to include all the cpr classes I teach among many other volunteer opportunities I take part in.

I know it said he had other family in Russia. My point is that my main responsibility is to my wife and kids. I won’t voluntarily leave them to go fight in a war on the other side of the world.

are you involving me in that?

Laughing at your busting on a guy from Russia for not having morals for avoiding the Russian call back. That is a new one just to argue.

Doing charitable things and then using them as a brag is as self centered as one can be.

Reactions: 19MU88
Doing charitable things and then using them as a brag is as self centered as one can be.
It's not boasting when somebody accuses me of something and I offer proof to show that he is wrong. Try being smarter.

How soon can I get a dozen hot Ukrainian chicks sent by mail?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT