ADVERTISEMENT

Niger Kicking Out US Forces

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Africa is a hot spot in the world. Lots of let's say terrorist hunting goes on there.

Mush Biden has screwed a lot of stuff up, including this now. He is a foreign policy disaster.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
On Saturday, #Niger’s military junta announced it would immediately sever military cooperation with the #UnitedStates and ordered the removal of #American forces stationed in the country for counter-terrorism operations, signaling another shift away from western powers as the junta seeks greater support from #Russia.

The announcement comes just days after AFRICOM Commander Michael Langley and Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Molly Phee visited Junta leadership, where they were accused of being “condescending.”

Despite the decision, AFRICOM confirmed to Stars and Stripes that American forces are still in country, largely located at the Air Base 201 near Agadez, which has been a hub for counter-terrorism drone operations in the Sahel, which has been a growing hotbed for jihadism in recent years.

Since taking power during a coup in July 2023, the junta has ended military cooperation with #France as junta officials continue to meet with Russia for greater military and economic cooperation. #AtlasNewsUpdateNige

Reactions: 30CAT
Africa is a hot spot in the world. Lots of let's say terrorist hunting goes on there.

Mush Biden has screwed a lot of stuff up, including this now. He is a foreign policy disaster.

On Saturday, #Niger’s military junta announced it would immediately sever military cooperation with the #UnitedStates and ordered the removal of #American forces stationed in the country for counter-terrorism operations, signaling another shift away from western powers as the junta seeks greater support from #Russia.

The announcement comes just days after AFRICOM Commander Michael Langley and Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs Molly Phee visited Junta leadership, where they were accused of being “condescending.”

Despite the decision, AFRICOM confirmed to Stars and Stripes that American forces are still in country, largely located at the Air Base 201 near Agadez, which has been a hub for counter-terrorism drone operations in the Sahel, which has been a growing hotbed for jihadism in recent years.

Since taking power during a coup in July 2023, the junta has ended military cooperation with #France as junta officials continue to meet with Russia for greater military and economic cooperation. #AtlasNewsUpdateNige
Cons like coups and refuse to aid democracies.

Cons like coups and refuse to aid democracies.
Mark Margolis Rage GIF by Breaking Bad

Donald J Trump has a lot to fix once he's sworn this coming January. If anybody can do it, Donald J Trump certainly can fix this huge mess left behind.

We still have nine months to somehow get through. Join me in saying a prayer for the United States of America.

At this point all his screw ups have to be on purpose. Remember Obama wanted to fundamentally change the country. With all the illegal immigrants and foreign policy blunders it sure does look like thats what they are doing

Donald J Trump has a lot to fix once he's sworn this coming January. If anybody can do it, Donald J Trump certainly can fix this huge mess left behind.

We still have nine months to somehow get through. Join me in saying a prayer for the United States of America.
Your prayer will not be heard.

At this point all his screw ups have to be on purpose. Remember Obama wanted to fundamentally change the country. With all the illegal immigrants and foreign policy blunders it sure does look like thats what they are doing
You're a Godless lying trumptard oath breaker.

I sense implied, systemic racism in the choice of a certain word's synonym...

She just looks condescending...

Seems like the Niger military junta doesn't like the US cutting off their foreign aid until they return to a democracy.

Seems like the Niger military junta doesn't like the US cutting off their foreign aid until they return to a democracy.
Russian via Wagner supported the coup. It's logical the junta would be loyal to Russia. I'm not sure how that is Biden's fault, unless these Trumpers would prefer American return to being a colonial power and we could have duked it out with Russia to control some uranium and oil exploration.

Russian via Wagner supported the coup. It's logical the junta would be loyal to Russia. I'm not sure how that is Biden's fault, unless these Trumpers would prefer American return to being a colonial power and we could have duked it out with Russia to control some uranium and oil exploration.
Hahahah, look at the world since Biden has taken office. He is bumbling idiot , a vagina, and foreign policy blunder. Putin knew it was his time to go into Ukraine. The Chinese are taking advantage of it too. We can't even control our own border. Not his fault, LMAO.

Reactions: ohio herd and 30CAT
Putin knew it was his time to go into Ukraine
And The Party of Trump now supports the Russians in this. Why would a shithole like Niger be any different for Trump and Trumpers? Why do you care about Niger all of a sudden? Did you care about Niger before the Russians got involved? These are the things your people say about Ukraine. So either you are full of it, or need to hitch your wagon to a different horse....because I can promise you Trump does not care about some African shithole.

And The Party of Trump now supports the Russians in this. Why would a shithole like Niger be any different for Trump and Trumpers? Why do you care about Niger all of a sudden? Did you care about Niger before the Russians got involved? These are the things your people say about Ukraine. So either you are full of it, or need to hitch your wagon to a different horse....because I can promise you Trump does not care about some African shithole.
They don't support Russia. Some of us just question the Ukraine corruption and why are we so involved in Ukraine(which has been a slush fund).

Yes, I have spoke about Africa before and the importance. We have been doing things in Africa for years. I am not going to go into all of it...most American's don't even know or pay attention to it. It was/is a major front in the GWOT and will continue to be a major front moving forward for resources and other things. We have had major operations there for awhile.

Biden's a foreign policy disaster and it is going to worse. He is a bumbling idiot and all you have to do is pay attention to the world the last 3.5 years.

Putin knew it was his time to go into Ukraine.
Yeah, he knew it was time to go into Georgia under Bush and into Crimea under Obama. You idiot.
They don't support Russia. Some of us just question the Ukraine corruption and why are we so involved in Ukraine(which has been a slush fund).
If your not for Ukraine when being attacked by Russia, you're for Russia.
Biden's a foreign policy disaster and it is going to worse. He is a bumbling idiot and all you have to do is pay attention to the world the last 3.5 years.
You're an idiot.

Yeah, he knew it was time to go into Georgia under Bush and into Crimea under Obama. You idiot.

If your not for Ukraine when being attacked by Russia, you're for Russia.

You're an idiot.
Your first point, correct. We agreee. Notice there is one President where he didn't do anything.

I am all for Ukraine. I have a right to question our money and their corruption.

Shall we go through the list of failures of Biden in relation to foreign policy?

During todays' testimony before Congress committee, it came to light that Joe Mush Biden ignored the advice of thee 4 Star Generals prior to the Afghanistan withdraw. They are now retired and can speak freely. They told him his timeline was essentially and tactically and logistical impossible.

He ignored them.

Reactions: KyMUfan and 30CAT
During todays' testimony before Congress committee, it came to light that Joe Mush Biden ignored the advice of thee 4 Star Generals prior to the Afghanistan withdraw. They are now retired and can speak freely. They told him his timeline was essentially and tactically and logistical impossible.

He ignored them.
I don't give a sh!t what generals think of Biden. Many of them, especially those recently retired, need some self-reflection of their own abilities.

Your first point, correct. We agreee. Notice there is one President where he didn't do anything.
And you're stupid enough to believe putin feared trump. No need for putin to upset your orange jesus, he was a walking talking putin propaganda machine.
I am all for Ukraine.
That's a lie.^^
They told him his timeline was essentially and tactically and logistical impossible.

He ignored them.
I'm glad he did. If he listened to people like that, we'd still be in afghanistan.

And you're stupid enough to believe putin feared trump. No need for putin to upset your orange jesus, he was a walking talking putin propaganda machine.

That's a lie.^^

I'm glad he did. If he listened to people like that, we'd still be in afghanistan.
No, we wouldn't. They told him the timeline was not wise. You are ok with 13 service members killed and about 40 more wounded, some severely? You are glad the world saw that debacle? You are glad you have a commander in chief who doesn't listen? Why do you think the world is the way it is right now? They saw what happened Putin saw it. China saw it. Everybody saw it.

Yes, Putin at least knew not to mess with Trump. Obama didn't give a shit. Bush was distracted with other things going on, like the GWOT. Biden is just a dumb weakling lifelong govt hack. People didn't mess with Trump.

I am for Ukraine. We need accountability. Putin went in there because of Mush being incompetent and a foreign policy blunder.

So has Trump: they are shitholes.
Yes but we have all kinds of operations going on there and have for 20 plus years. The American people don't pay attention to anything and they think they are immune from any danger or conflict.

Americans are probably going to learn a hard lesson.

You're an idiot.

You're a liar and oath breaker.

You're a lying oath breaking trumptard.
Yoy don't even know why you support Ukraine other than cnn telling you to.

I hope Ukraine whips Russia..butwe need accountability and to stop sending money blindly.

Everything Mush touches turns to shit.

Reactions: WVUSerg
Yoy don't even know why you support Ukraine other than cnn telling you to.

I hope Ukraine whips Russia..butwe need accountability and to stop sending money blindly.

Everything Mush touches turns to shit.
You're an idiot.

You're a liar and oath breaker.

You're a lying oath breaking trumptard

My dude.? 4 presidents had their hand in that
No shit. But only one dude started negotiating with the Taliban and promised the US would leave by a certain date.

And let it be known that I have no issue with your dude doing that. It was long past time to lead.

But it signals to me that your dude likely doesn't want the USA in military action in Africa. And personally, I also have no issue with that. But let's not act like your dude would fix Africa or something like that, he doesn't give a fvck about Africa.
What is going on in Africa is completely different
Not really. It's all Muslim radical stuff. Just this time, some Muslims preferred Russian cash over American cooperation. Make no mistake, Wagner went in and promised some colonialism for the junta leaders: let's develop some resources together, and we will pay you your share and provide help with security. And then you say with a straight face that Ukraine is corrupt and we shouldn't help them lol.

No shit. But only one dude started negotiating with the Taliban and promised the US would leave by a certain date.

And let it be known that I have no issue with your dude doing that. It was long past time to lead.

But it signals to me that your dude likely doesn't want the USA in military action in Africa. And personally, I also have no issue with that. But let's not act like your dude would fix Africa or something like that, he doesn't give a fvck about Africa.

Not really. It's all Muslim radical stuff. Just this time, some Muslims preferred Russian cash over American cooperation. Make no mistake, Wagner went in and promised some colonialism for the junta leaders: let's develop some resources together, and we will pay you your share and provide help with security. And then you say with a straight face that Ukraine is corrupt and we shouldn't help them lol.
I didn't say fix Africa. I said operations in Africa.

I didn't say fix Africa. I said operations in Africa.
It's fixing something in Africa for our interests. But let's be real: jihadists in Africa pose a much greater threat to Africa than to the USA. So yes.

What specifically has Trump done or advocated for that would be seen by the Niger junta as a better deal than what Wagner and Russia is giving them?

Understand that a coup in Niger isn't any kind of outlier. The phrase "Africa Coup Belt" exists for a reason. And these juntas have been turning to Russia....likely because the Russians are not very concerned with human rights, wyd with China.

It's fixing something in Africa for our interests. But let's be real: jihadists in Africa pose a much greater threat to Africa than to the USA. So yes.

What specifically has Trump done or advocated for that would be seen by the Niger junta as a better deal than what Wagner and Russia is giving them?

Understand that a coup in Niger isn't any kind of outlier. The phrase "Africa Coup Belt" exists for a reason. And these juntas have been turning to Russia....likely because the Russians are not very concerned with human rights, wyd with China.
Trumps not President. Hasn't been for nearly 4 years. We are still involved in a "GWOT" in Africa and there are resources in Africa. Chineser, Russia, USA, etc. are all jockeying for position. Those batteries for all that green stuff needs raw materials. For 20 years we have been there and much of it under the radar. Doing a lot of covert things and some not so covert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT